BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Soukaina C.BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Lulu Hoa B.

BY BOBBI BROWN

All-day wear so you'll have soft-matte, even-looking skin without having to pile on powder throughout the day. Sponge-like powders absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin, while emollients lock in moisture to ensure skin remains perfectly balanced. Transfer-resistant formula helps create a barrier against heat and humidity for eight hours of wear. Even in the most humid climates, makeup stays in place. And like all of Bobbi's foundations, the shades are yellow-based for a natural look.

Darshanae J.
Merrillville, IN
Nice texture, great for oily skin. Works best when used with a moisturizer that is NOT oil based. No need to set with powder, it will definitely stay in place. Loved it during the summer. The only thing that was a bit of a let down was the lack of shades for African American women. I normally just mix two shades. But If they released the shade extensions for this formula like they did for the foundation sticks, then we’re in business. Still, I love this product! You’re able to use a little for a sheer coverage and build it for a full coverage.
Jules S.
I believe the packaging of this foundation has changed a bit it’s more round with the frosted glass... I just have to say I LOVE this foundation.... it looks gorgeous in pictures and works so well with my oily skin. It is beautiful.
Sarai W.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Favorite foundation! Melts into my skin, coverage is great, lightweight and buildable. Last all day for me and really just looks like my skin. I love this foundation and will repurchase.
Meryam R.
El Cajon, CA
Comfortable and hydrating, this medium- to full-coverage, oil-free formula never looks cakey or “masky.” Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. This formula lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions and protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E. My Experience with Bobbi Brown #4 Natural Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 The foundation comes in sturdy and semi-opaque glass bottle packing with pump dispenser and tight shut black cap. It does have significant lavender fragrance which subsides soon after application. Over all I absolutely like the simple yet elegant user-friendly & travel-friendly packaging.
Yumna A.
Lindenhurst
My favorite foundation ever. Personally I struggle very much  foundations but with this one it is so beautiful. It looks super natural and beautiful on the skin almost like you're not even wearing any make up and it's not to matte or shiny, it is perfect in between. I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes natural light weight foundations that still give a very nice coverage.
Rachelle S.
Richmond Hts
This is by far one of the best foundations I have ever used. It is very natural and light weight on the skin. It has a dewy glow to it but you can add some translucent powder on top to make it more of a matte finish. I would recommend this to anyone.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
I used this product a couple of times. I like Bobbi brown a lot but only for their foundation. It doesn't feel caked on and the coverage is good. It's easy to apply but doesn't have a long lasting feel like he and decay does. I feel like their are better alternatives if you are looking for all day coverage.
Gabriela F.
Houston
Is not that good for a full coverage of people like that it's easy to apply to the face and to the neck. Is like every other foundation and is a good combination for both and is a lightweight foundation and I would recommend to others if you like a lightweight it's good for a everyday look.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
Bobbi Brown  is one of the best brands in the game. This foundation goes on so well and provides unanimous coverage without ever getting cakey or oily or coming off. This foundation is one of my absolute favorite and I would definitely recommend it. I'm currently out so I plan on buying more
Jessie B.
So I really like this product it is full coverage and I think it is good for dry and oily skin it really helps it is very lightweight and it is very beautifu. It is full coverage and it works so good I love it. I would definitely but it again it worked so good
Angela B.
Depew, NY
I own a ton of foundation of many varieties but have yet to try brown. Is it as good as they say it is and what color for fair skin
Siri N.
Norway
Good for dry skin? I prefer a dewy look
lucy l.
Does this stay on for ages and is it thick or thin looks like a good product
johanna j.
Monrovia , CA
Would you consider this product for acne prone skin?
Denise O.
Victorville, CA
Do they still make this formula? I've see the long wearing full coverage makeup but not the Natural finish one.