Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Lulu Hoa B.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Lidiya A.
This is a great foundation. Its natural finish is true, and will give you a nice semi-glow finish. It is very buildable and it did hide quite a bit of my pores and some fine lines around my forehead and mouth. I don't know if I would buy this again - I much prefer the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation to this because it stayed on my skin longer. This is WAY better than the Bobbi Brown stick foundation and medium-full coverage. Also very buildable but not a life-changer.
Gianna M.
Tulsa , OK
This is my go to on days when I want a semi coverage feeling. It stays on long but it does not provide a lot of coverage. My skin is more oily and it seems to work okay with this foundation but it wasn't my favorite. I don't think I would buy it again but have enjoyed using it for the summer as a lighter long lasting foundation.
Tara C.
Breckenridge, CO
This foundation was OK. It has a strong sunscreenish scent to it which turns me off to my whole makeup routine. It is easy to apply but it does not last very long throughout the day. After four hours I noticed dry patches and parts of the foundation had long gone on my face to by the end of the day it was a mess.
Elizabeth G.
Portland, OR
Goes on smoothly and looks very natural. It is not much coverage, so if you are looking to hide something then you may need a heavier foundation or a good concealer. The formula is very good when you don't need a lot of makeup, but want to even things out. Color match is good also.
Alexa G.
Suwanee, GA
I love this foundation! I would buy it all the time if I could, but it's SO expensive. It looks beautiful on any type of skin and it really does look natural. I work outside during the summer and it stayed flawless over a 9-hour period of time spent outside. Worth the money!
Maheen J.
I am completely in love with this product. It doesn't feel heavy on my face, but it also gives amazing coverage. I have oily skin, it works perfectly for me, and I love how we can build it up. Even though it is pricey, I definitely believe it is worth the money.
Ashley W.
I love this foundation. It goes on very smoothly, looks natural, and lasts for a long time. It has my skin looking flawless. The packaging is nice and makes it easy to apply. It is a little pricey but it is a great product and brand which makes it worth it.
Lauren Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first high-end foundation and it was wonderful, except for that after a month the formula seemed to change and didn't apply the same. The packaging is great for keeping on a vanity but is not ideal for travel, the top cap pops off too easily.
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Bobbi brown rules the makeup game! I love this foundation just as much as I love all her others! It does exactly as it says! It's natural looking while being long lasting! Never Cakey or settles into pores. Just naturally beautiful looking skin
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I used to use this regularly, but lately it just seems too thin to me and doesn't really provide enough coverage. Also, it's quite expensive compared to many foundations. I'm shopping around for a more natural one, too, that's also effective.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own a ton of foundation of many varieties but have yet to try brown. Is it as good as they say it is and what color for fair skin
Siri N.
Norway
Good for dry skin? I prefer a dewy look
lucy l.
Does this stay on for ages and is it thick or thin looks like a good product
johanna j.
Monrovia , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you consider this product for acne prone skin?
Denise O.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they still make this formula? I've see the long wearing full coverage makeup but not the Natural finish one.