BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15

All-day wear so you'll have soft-matte, even-looking skin without having to pile on powder throughout the day. Sponge-like powders absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin, while emollients lock in moisture to ensure skin remains perfectly balanced. Transfer-resistant formula helps create a barrier against heat and humidity for eight hours of wear. Even in the most humid climates, makeup stays in place. And like all of Bobbi's foundations, the shades are yellow-based for a natural look.

Is it worth the price? And is it a daily foundation that won’t dry out the skin?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Dearborn Hts, MI
I so wanted to love this foundation. Received it as VoxBox free to review. I’ve heard great things about it. I couldn’t rate this because they sent me a color that is nowhere close to natural. I thought it was maybe the packaging so I thought ok I’ll try it anyway. It looked like a bad spray tan (Orange). I couldn’t even blend it. I did swatch it on my hand first and can say it definitely didn’t want to come off so would give it a great rating for the long wearing aspect. I had to use make up remover to get it off. If your skin tone is somewhat tan I still don’t think the color would be true though.
Mendota , CA
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I have oily skin so it's really difficult for me to find a foundation that will last. This product lasts the majority of the day but I do get oily and have to touch up. This product does last though and it does not clump up. It has a very smooth finish on face when I applied right.
Highland park , NJ
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Alina S.
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Alina S.
Alaina350 INFLUENSTER! Thank you Bobby Brown Foundation I recommend this foundation! It's very lightweight and makes your face feel smooth and like youre wearing nothing, along with that it's full coverage. It leaves a beautiful glow on your skin. What else would you want in a foundation! Influenster #bobbybrown
Asheville
I love this foundation. I have normal skin type and am not a huge fan of the luminous look. It goes on smooth and lasts all day with a natural finish. Personally I feel the foundation goes on best with a sponge or other beauty blender rather than a brush but I definitely recommend this product!
South Gate
Great coverage especially if you are looking for something that is not so cakey. It builds nicely, and if you have oily skin, this does not wear out, very lightweight. Price wise it is not bad, scent is nice as well, and wide range of colors. Recommend!
Lawrenceville, GA
Love it the most, it is a great full coverage foundation. That isn’t heavy, leaves you feeling gorgeous as ever, and won’t break the bank! I love the amount of color options, the lightweight of it. And it makes me feel confident and bold!
W Hollywood, CA
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Katherine H.
Obsessed obsessed. Started using this after I could NOT find a nice matte that wasn’t too heavy - was playing with the large range of shades for some brand artwork and ended up finding a perfect match. Been in my bag ever since.
Buffalo Grove
Love love LOVE! I first got this at a makeup kiosk. Soo easy to use as it was my first foundation as a teenager and I’m still using it. It’s buildable so as my skin got better I used less! Highly recommend!
Purchased at: Macy's
This water based formula infuses skin with refreshing moisture and delivers undetectable coverage with a weightless feel. It is light to medium coverage. It lasted pretty much all day. I would repurchase.
Fitchburg, MA
I've recently received this in a vox box for free to reviewing purposes . I think the formula is nice and it defintly has wonderful stay power. I like the fact that it has spf in it . I think the only con is the price tag . I think if you can afford the cost you should defintly give it a try but if your like me and have to budget your make up shopping I think you can fine just as good foundations for much less then what this goes for
Ask a question to the Influenster community...