MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBobbi Brown
Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15

BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15

All-day wear so you'll have soft-matte, even-looking skin without having to pile on powder throughout the day. Sponge-like powders absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin, while emollients lock in moisture to ensure skin remains perfectly balanced. Transfer-resistant formula helps create a barrier against heat and humidity for eight hours of wear. Even in the most humid climates, makeup stays in place. And like all of Bobbi's foundations, the shades are yellow-based for a natural look.

Good for oily skin?
I Would love to know your thoughts on this foundation? How does the coverage feel and how long does it last without needing touch ups?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Esmeralda C.
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Esmeralda C.
I like the coverage and the packaging is amazing as well ;) it’s long lasting and it’s easy to blend. It got sent to me as a gift and I love it 🥰
Aleksa H.
Leesport, PA
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Aleksa H.
The best lightweight foundation ever. Not oil. And with right tools you will be able to manage coverage - light medium or full
Sindia B.
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Sindia B.
This is easy to apply and it stayed all day. Has a matte finish and you’ll need an oil based cleanser to remove. I liked the finish and it has spf 15 as an added layer. It doesn’t feel heavy but provides full coverage.
Shannon G.
Safety Harbor, FL
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Shannon G.
I just wanted to share this amazing foundation! Long Wearing- lasts up to 16 hours Climate Resistant- this matte formula resists: humidity & sweat. Comfortable Formula is: lightweight, breathable, & hydrating. Infused With: humectants & sugarcane algae to minimize pores & strengthen the skin’s barrier SPF 15- this formula has some added SPF, but that doesn’t mean you can skip your regular SPF. It works in conjunction with your regular sunscreen for added protection. Don’t you love products that multitask?? Final Thoughts: I can’t believe this full coverage foundation is so lightweight & breathable!! Perhaps I’ll join the land of the living and start wearing full coverage foundation!BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15
Kelly O.
Burleson, TX
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Kelly O.
I was sent this in an @Influenster Vox Box. I tried the golden honey and cool honey mixed together. It was weightless, but hard to blend, even with a beauty blender. All 3 color samples were too dark for me so I had to blend it out with a lighter foundation. It dries to a matte finish almost instantly, which is why I had such a hard time trying to blend it out. It has staying power, but a matte foundation just didn't look good on my 52 year old skin. This would probably be a good foundation for someone younger, or someone who has oily skin. This just wasn't the foundation for me, and I really wanted to like it, but it fell short of the things I need my foundation to do for me. I really do appreciate the Vox Box though, and I will be giving these samples to family/friends. I feel like this is a really good foundation, but just not for me. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
jennybdoll -.
new york
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by jennybdoll -.
Super light weight yet so pretty on the skin! It looks so natural but with a medium coverage! I also mix oil at times when I feel a bit dry but I live the matte finish when wearing it alone. BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15
Shaina C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This foundation is underrated in my opinion I don’t think it’s popular enough for how awesome it is. Gorgeous finish
Katherine H.
W Hollywood, CA
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Katherine H.
Obsessed obsessed. Started using this after I could NOT find a nice matte that wasn’t too heavy - was playing with the large range of shades for some brand artwork and ended up finding a perfect match. Been in my bag ever since.
Alexia C.
La Habra, CA
My faveee! It's water base so If you want full coverage It may not work for you. I have dry skin.
Sushruthi R.
Montgomery, AL
BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Sushruthi R.
I have got this product as a gift from octoly and I fell in love with the coverage and it's very easy to apply on and no caking or what so ever.it is very light weight too which is a buy for me. I got the shade golden which was amazing on my skin. BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alessia M.
Oakville, ON
il y a 4 mois
Kayla R. il y a 25 jours
I have an oily t-zone and I wear this foundation! It's my favorite.
il y a 5 mois
Karisa W. il y a 5 mois
I have and I myself like it until it broke me out. I have really sensitive skin and I suffer from adult acne so this was not a good fit for myself.
il y a 5 mois
Sushruthi R. il y a 5 mois
Yes,I got it as gift from Bobbi brown so I had a try,it's ok not too crazy about it though.