Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up uploaded by Lauren N.Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up uploaded by Kati K.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Would it make the brows look natural?1 Answers
  • Would it make the brows look natural?1 Answers
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
I have really thick brows that I just want to look tidy yet natural. I buy this in clear and it does exactly what I want. It gives my brows just the perfect amount of shape and tidiness without looking like I did them. Also doesn't flake or make your eyebrows all crunchy and weird. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because of the price. They could have made the bottle a little bigger or out of something more than just black plastic for such a high price.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
I'm on my second container of this in mahogany. I was really into the Glossier ones but they were out of stock for months and I tried this out. It's slightly more pigmented, lasts much longer, and the brush is much better. Plus it's always in stock. This is definitely a staple.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eyebrow product. I use this brow touch up gel daily on my eyebrows it has the perfect colors and brush. If you know how to apply it then you will have the amazingly eyebrows all day! On fleekk! I so recommend its not bulky stays on and it looks super soft when applied well! & theres no flaking at all! I take it everywhere with me incase of a retouch but it stay all day.
Kati K.
Kati K.
This is my MVP-most valuable product, I have nicely shaped eyebrows but this products fills in the sparse areas. This product looks natural, while giving you spot on eyebrows, and as it is a gel-keeps your eyebrows in place. LOVE this product! Well, worth the price.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for filling in sparse eyebrows. Very easy to use with the brush applicator too. As far as using as a hair touch up, I didn't find it to be very easy to apply, and it took a lot of product to touch up the grays at the hairline. As a brow filler, though, I love it.
Audra L.
Audra L.
Love bobbi brown products. They are defiantly worth their price. They keep my eyebrows in place all day
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
I am in love with Bobbi Brown products. They are simply the best. However they are a bit on the pricey side but to be honest they work so well. I am the worst eyebrows but this product keeps it tamed and manageable. I am in love with it !
Maria M.
Maria M.
13 Cheniston gardens, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product. Rich colours that stay all day. The only issue I had it the size of the brush. It is quite big. I have quite thick brows but even had and an issue to hold a brush so the product would not end up at my forehead.
Saint George, UT
Would it make the brows look natural?
Saint George, UT
Would it make the brows look natural?