BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is: Bobbi's popular moisturizing formula provides broad-spectrum SPF 15 sun protection while it hydrates skin and delivers a soft, beautiful finish.

Who it's for: It's best for those with normal to dry skin types. The formula is buildable, allowing for medium-to-full coverage as desired.

Why it's different: This ultra-hydrating formula blends the moisture-magnet benefits of sodium hyaluronate with jojoba, wheat germ and plant oils to hydrate and soften skin. Antioxidant vitamins C and E help protect against damaging free radicals while lavender oil calms and soothes.

How to use: After moisturizing skin, apply a small amount of foundation around the nose and blend. Continue to apply all over or only where needed to even tone and cover imperfections. Blend with clean sponge, fingertips or a foundation brush.

Bobbi's tip: Foundation should look like skin. If the foundation looks white, it's too light. If it looks yellow or orange, it's too dark. Depending on the season or occasion, you may need to change your foundation formula and/or shade. A tinted moisturizer is a casual alternative to foundation.

• where i can find this product ?1 Answers
  • I been debating to buy this product or not. And I wanted ...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation really good at minimizing pores? I see...2 Answers
Buy on Bobbi B...
Giovanna C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I got a sample of this foundation at Sephora because I’m trying to find my favorite foundation right now. I applied this with a beauty blender but the application was a little difficult. I kept feeling like I had to continuously apply for me to get the coverage I needed but I didn’t want to look cakey. The coverage is definitely full seeing as it goes on fairly thick. Blending on top of it was a breeze and it did have a very flawless finish!
Angela B.
Minneapolis , MN
This is literally the best foundation, especially for dry skin, or older skin, it helps to keep skin supple, and younger looking.  It does not leak onto clothing, and Sephora color matched me with the machine so it literally just blends right into my skin.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Honestly, I hated this foundation. It made me look super greasy no matter how much settings powder I used. I gave it a couple chances and ended up removing it and using a different foundation each time.
Claire P.
Philadelphia , PA
First time I have tried this brand. To me it seemed pretty standard. Nothing too amazing but nothing horrible about it. Certainly something which you want to allow ample time for when applying. It makes a good foundation for layering
Ashley S.
I actually really like this foundation. It is one of the only skin like, non matte foundations I have in my collection. It feels super lightweight and comfortable. I just really wish it had a pump for convenience and sanitary purposes.
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
I like this Bobbi Brown more than other ones I've used. It would still not be my go to since it takes a lot of powder to get rid of the oil feel it leaves on my face.
Leah K.
I've been a long time lover of Bobbi Brown products, and this one did not fail to impress. At first I was weary of this foundation due to its sheer coverage (I've battled cystic acne and redness all through my teens.) However, after two years of use, I can say certainly that this foundation is beautiful, regardless of the lighter coverage. It evens out your skin tone without looking like make up, and instead like a "better skin." While concealer is necessary for pimples/excess redness, the coverage does the job without hiding your natural beauty. Plus, I genuinely believe this product has benefitted my skin as a whole. Without it I often battle dryness and skin flares (i.e. pimples and redness) that seemingly disappear with this product after consistent use. This natural looking foundation will not disappoint when expectations are not set for full-coverage. It lasts me all day and keeps my skin pretty, needless to say, I'm a happy costumer.
Deena W.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm using this foundation in 7 (Almond) and I must admit that this is my holy grail foundation! It's moisturizing, lasts long, and my skin loves it. I used this to make a diy bb cushion! ♥ The color is the closest I've found to my natural (preferred) tone! The spf 15 is a nice bonus as well.

I heard this was being discontinued and it broke my heart 💔 so I bought two backup bottles to keep on hand! I hope they're just reformulating or something, I'll be so sad when I run out of this magical foundation 😢
Carol M.
This foundation is so beautiful, right now this is my to go foundation, this thing have a perfect glow that make me look so healthy and young, It looks very natural with a medium coverage, it doesn't crease under my fine lines and stays put for more than half a day! This is a must for people with dry skin, absolutely love this beauty!
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
This liquid foundation was a little runny but seemed to thicken a bit upon shaking the bottle. I wore it for a good while before switching to a cover cream. I got compliments on my make-up looking good when i wore it. But i did find that i needed to use a primer to get the coverage i wanted when using it. I did like, BUT it is a bit costly when i consider some of the cheaper "drug store" foundations seemed to cover just as good when i used primer.
Sarahy C.
How good is the coverage? & is it good for oily skin?
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
Is this foundation really good at minimizing pores? I seem to have issues with foundation for this reason. I do love Bobbi Brown extra tinted moisturizing cream, just looking for more coverage options..
Anna-marie C.
I been debating to buy this product or not. And I wanted to know the difference between skin foundation and rich and moisture skin foundation.??
nery r.
I've always wanted to try this foundation but I'm too afraid I wont like it and just waste my money on it
Choubaila M.
where i can find this product ?