Bobbi Brown Mini Lip & Eye Palette uploaded by Lucy K.Bobbi Brown Mini Lip & Eye Palette uploaded by Joselyn R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Mini Lip & Eye Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Lately I have been buying a lot of Bobbi Brown. I love this set there are a couple different color choices to choose from but this particular one I fell in love with just beautiful fits beautifully in my purse and great for touching up on the go it is a staple in my makeup collection just beautiful
Amber S.
O Fallon, MO
Bought this originally for a friend and then had to buy myself one after seeing how it looked on! The quality is great I love the little lip gloss that game with it! I had the Bellini color! So pretty! The colors are way easy to blend and I love the way they look! My only downside was the price I'm typically cheap when it comes to my makeup and for this little travel set I paid 32 at Sephora. This was a little much for me. But I did love it!
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Perfectly portable and I cant go wrong with Bobbi Brown. I love to throw this on my purse when I don't have a chance to get ready in the morning or if Iwant to touch up after work or the gym before I head to dinner or a late night meeting.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great value especially for Bobbi Brown, as we all now her products can be rather expensive, so Anytime she comes out with these mini sets I try to grab them. And how can you go wrong with a set like this.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I love this product because it is small enough to throw in my purse and use for touch ups during the day. It is a little pricey but the shadows and lip gloss go on so nice and last all day.
Vanessa M.
I like the colors on this mini palette.But I don't think the eyeshadows last a long time. You would have to re-apply or make sure to use setting spray.
Myriam P.
Clayton, NC
Just what I need on the go every thing I need in such compact packaging. sweet! The palette is neutral for everyday. The product is great all around.
Shannon K.
Got this palette for Christmas and love it. Small, compact size great for travel and colors are usable with everything. Love it!
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
This is a fabulous little palette for on the go! It has everything you need and is a reasonable price. I like the neutral colors.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
Love this! The colors are amazing and go on smooth. I also love that it's compact and that the lip color is included.