Bobbi Brown Mini Lip & Eye Palette uploaded by Joselyn R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Mini Lip & Eye Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Photo (1)
Amber S.
Amber S.
O Fallon, MO
Bought this originally for a friend and then had to buy myself one after seeing how it looked on! The quality is great I love the little lip gloss that game with it! I had the Bellini color! So pretty! The colors are way easy to blend and I love the way they look! My only downside was the price I'm typically cheap when it comes to my makeup and for this little travel set I paid 32 at Sephora. This was a little much for me. But I did love it!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great value especially for Bobbi Brown, as we all now her products can be rather expensive, so Anytime she comes out with these mini sets I try to grab them. And how can you go wrong with a set like this.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
I like the colors on this mini palette.But I don't think the eyeshadows last a long time. You would have to re-apply or make sure to use setting spray.
Myriam P.
Myriam P.
Clayton, NC
Just what I need on the go every thing I need in such compact packaging. sweet! The palette is neutral for everyday. The product is great all around.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fabulous little palette for on the go! It has everything you need and is a reasonable price. I like the neutral colors.
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
Love this! The colors are amazing and go on smooth. I also love that it's compact and that the lip color is included.
Susie H.
Susie H.
Skokie, IL
Great palette! It has all the basics you want to cover and it's great for traveling. I love it!
Pinky D.
Pinky D.
This is a ok pallet. But the lip color in it it is so pretty I wear almost all the time.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it is small enough to throw in my purse and use for touch ups during the day. It is a little pricey but the shadows and lip gloss go on so nice and last all day.
letycia d.
letycia d.
Fresno, Ca
I wasn't great. Especially for the price. But I'm a fan or the eye shadow. But over all it was an ok product