Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow uploaded by Leslie M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Does this crease or do you need a primer? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? 1 Answers
  • Bobbi Brown is always great as far as quality. Who has actually u...2 Answers
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
This I love how glitter and blinding these eye shadows are but they're really hard to pick up with a brush and incredibly difficult to fix if they smear on your face. They're also quite expensive for the small amount of product that you got. But they do look beautiful once applied. Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow
Alice D.
Cary, NC
I have the brown metal and I love it! I prime my kids with the long wear shadow in malted, pat a little of the brown metal on my lids, then blend and highlight my lids with bone powder shadow. It stays on all day and literally the next day if I don't take it off. Yes! 40 yr olds can use a little shimmer on their lids! It's beautiful!
Kaylee L.
I love this so so much! Super creamy, blends out really nice and adds flare to any eye look! I like dabbing this in the center of the lid for extra dimension. Blends into shadows really well and lasts all day. Works well on inner corners as well!
Jenna C.
New Rochelle, NY
This is such a great product! It lasts all day and there is a great range of colors. There is a great formula to this and it lives up to the standards it has been given. Very easy to apply and blend.
Kristin B.
I have used this product for a while. I like the color "Sandy Gold" and use it as a base on my eyelids then will use the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick as an eye liner. Both products are easy to apply and they have lasting peer throughout the day.
Katrina B.
Bothell, WA
Sort of pricey for one shadow but these are Sooo creamy! They swatch really nice and I own 4 now! Test these out in store next time you're out shopping. I'm sure you'll fall in love!
Salena R.
Greenville, WI
I love these so much, my aunt had one I actually don't own one but they are so good! They are easy to blend and have such amazing pigment
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
I love this eye shadow. There is a lot of cool colors to choose from and this last all day. The only thing I don't like is the price.
Nicole O.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Love the way this looks and how it stays on perfectly. Don't love how tough it is to take off...really have to scrub my eye
Sarah H.
Love this stuff! The veritility and ease of use is fantastic! Grab the right brush, set your look in mind and go for it!
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
This color looks pretty and I would like to know what's the exact tone of it ? how does it look like in the eyes?
alexandrea b.
Bobbi Brown is always great as far as quality. Who has actually used this product?
Katt H.
Sydney
Is this long lasting?
Sarah K.
Does this crease or do you need a primer?
Daisy L.
Has anybody tried this specific product? I would love to try it but I'm not sure.