BY BOBBI BROWN

Shimmer like you've never seen—or felt—before. Metallic Lip Color features a unique combination of high-shine emollients and light-reflective pearls. This creamy lipstick feels soft and comfortable on lips, and offers medium coverage.

Maggie R.
Review for: Ruffle more...
Purchased from Bobbie brown.com 5 to 7 years ago. I use it every winter.

Good value for the price, which is high end. No problems with application. Unfortunately the lipstick only lasts an hour or so. Very similar in color and shimmer to Estée Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Pink Parfait but doesn’t have the same perfumy scent.

It’s a nice product but I won’t buy again because I have other lipsticks that I prefer.
Danyell S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I'm a big fan of bobby brown products but this lipstick is a must have! very beautiful color, glides on very nicely, it very soft on the lips definitely buying this product again
Kirah S.
Roy, UT
So worth the price!!! a little pricey but sooooooo worth it. creamy... pigmented.. lasts a long time. it's amazing. Bobbi brown is my favorite brand. the packaging is amazing too.
Tasia M.
Hagerstown , MD
These lipsticks are on the pricier side. They aren't worth the price inmy opinion. They are pretty normal lipsticks, nothing too special about them!
Jesenia V.
Review for: Plum, Ruby, Ruffle more...
So smooth I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
drea w.
Richton park, IL
I love bobbi brown products!! they are soo good. this color doesn't really match my complexion but the line has many that does
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,445 reviews
Me gusta mucho este lavial es muy cremosito no reseca mis lavios y ademas duramucho y el color es muy bonito y meguto mucho
Kara W.
Gainesville
Review for: Plum more...
Great color. Use it all the time. Bold yet not overpowering. Stays in place while still being creamy and not drying
Azaliya Z.
Parker, CO
My favorite lipstick! Whatever you drink and eat, it will last all day! Color is so rich and it matches everything!
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
I love the metallic to the lip color!!! It is a great color to go with those browns coppers shimmers !!!

Amazon