BOBBI BROWN Metallic Eye Shadow uploaded by Jaclyn G.BOBBI BROWN Metallic Eye Shadow uploaded by Kirby  .

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A high-shimmer, high-pigment shadow that creates a sexy and sophisticated look.

Why It's Different:

Color applies smoothly and evenly and stays crease-free for all-day wear.

How to Use:

Sweep a light shade of Eye Shadow from lash line to brow bone using the Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately). Then, dust Metallic Eye Shadow on the lower lid, up to the crease, with the same brush. For depth and additional definition, smudge a slightly darker shade of Metallic Eye Shadow in the crease.

Talc , Zinc Stearate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Dimethicone , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Peg-4 Diheptanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)]

• How is the pigment?? What brand would you compare this to?1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Metallic Eye Shadow
  • "I love how this shadow . It is so pigmented and have a fantastic metallic color. Looks gorgeous on eyes" in 9 reviews
  • "The shade is perfectly well blended. Stays on smooth, not a lot of shimmer not sparkly just right!" in 4 reviews
  • "Their products are pricey but they're worth it. They are long lasting and love the colors!" in 4 reviews
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Quality product

Silky consistency

Blends well

Shimmer not glitter

Natural look

Can be used alone or as a crease color on a natural smokey eye

Good for all skin tones

Shadow primer recommended

Liz R.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Review for: Beta Metallic Eye Shadow Navajo more...
The bobbi brown baby peach eye shadow glimmer is my favorite. It's got tons of sparkles and the best part about it is it kind of blends into your skin tone and just looks like a bunch of glitter. Not very often can you find sparkles that are just "clear". They always have some sort of color to them.
Megan D.
La Place, LA
These are great for a night out. Unfortunately I do not like the glampy look for just an average day and they really don't stay on very long. I have to spray setting spray just for it to last for a few hours in the evening. I think it's a great product for a dressy night though.
Imani W.
East Orange, NJ
Review for: Beta Metallic Eye Shadow Navajo more...
I was actually given this for free because one of the students at my high school is bobbi browns son and she came to the school and passed out free make up. I was my first thing to own from her line and I absolutely loved it (until i dropped it and it crumbled everywhere!!!) I would recommend it to others but I don't think I would spend my money on it.
Jennifer G.
Evans Mills, NY
I love these eye shadows. Please try Burnt Sugar. It's a really pretty color. I put it over an eye primer because I have the worst oily eyelids ever.... I LOVE THIS EYE SHADOW.
Ariel P.
Fredonia, NY
This looks phenomenonal on any pigment skin color. So please with how long it stays on. You can also use it blended it with some water to make a creamy eye shadow look.
Dra O. L.
This is one of the best eye shadow formulas out there. The price is a little high, but totally worth it for how pigmented yet buttery this shadows are! The colors are gorgeous and they are very long lasting, so I definitely recommend them if you are into beauty and makeup!
Amber G.
Review for: Beta Metallic Eye Shadow Navajo more...
I love the Metallic Eye Shadow for night time. It makes my eyes pop and I have brown eyes. Anything that can make my eyes pop I definitely suggest it for you.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Love Bobbi Brown as a brand. These shadows are not the most pigmented available on the market, but they are still very good quality and blend very nicely.
Kirby  .
Lexington, KY
BEST SHADOW FOR A EVERYDAY NO MAKEUP LOOK. IVE BEEN USING THIS SHADOW SINCE 2011 SO ITS DEFINITELY A STAPLE PRODUCT. ITS VERY PIGMENTED IN IT LAST ALL DAY.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
How is the pigment?? What brand would you compare this to?