Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow uploaded by Jaclyn G.Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow uploaded by Kirby  .

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A high-shimmer, high-pigment shadow that creates a sexy and sophisticated look.

Why It's Different:

Color applies smoothly and evenly and stays crease-free for all-day wear.

How to Use:

Sweep a light shade of Eye Shadow from lash line to brow bone using the Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately). Then, dust Metallic Eye Shadow on the lower lid, up to the crease, with the same brush. For depth and additional definition, smudge a slightly darker shade of Metallic Eye Shadow in the crease.

• How is the pigment?? What brand would you compare this to?1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow
  • "I love how this shadow . It is so pigmented and have a fantastic metallic color. Looks gorgeous on eyes" in 9 reviews
  • "The shade is perfectly well blended. Stays on smooth, not a lot of shimmer not sparkly just right!" in 4 reviews
  • "Their products are pricey but they're worth it. They are long lasting and love the colors!" in 4 reviews
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow - Burnt Sugar, .1 oz more...
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Review for: Champagne Quartz more...
I am really digging the champagne courts shade. I am a huge fan of sparkly eyeshadow this brand it is expensive but it is well worth it because I have great quality and lasts all day long I recommend this to anyone who likes sparkly eyeshadow
Gownou T.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Midnight more...
These eye shadows are so pigments and blend able. It was easy and not harsh on the skin. It wasn't as big as I expected it to be but I wish it would be a bit bigger in case I do run out. The product is long lasting and I would recommend it to those who are eyeshadow junkies.
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
Metallic eye shadow in cognac! Love this shade on my skin tone. I use this product often if I want a natural look. Packaging is nice for the price. It’s kinda more on the high end price range. I recommend it because of the pigmentation.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
My go to. I always wear brown. This brand is a great brand for every woman. It's ckean and bit heavy, and cost effective. Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow
Brooke K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my favorite eye shadows from Bobbi Brown because it comes it so many different shades. Sometimes it can be better to get eye shadows in palettes, but I actually prefer to get the individual shades because then I can get whichever colors I'll actually end up using. The pigmentation that the shadow offers is great because I don't feel like I need to cake it on when I apply it!
Alexandra M.
Review for: Beta Metallic Eye Shadow Navajo more...
If you have fair pink toned skin like mine you will adore this eye shadow as a base. I have very translucent skin and you can see the veins under my eyelids so I always start my eyeshadow with a light flesh tone color like this. I love that it is light enough for my skin and does not turn too yellow. It would also make a good highlight shade for darker skins.
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Beta Metallic Eye Shadow Navajo more...
Yes!!! This eye shadow is everything. Bobbi Brown is known for her natural looking make up. This eye shadow is so worth the price. It highlights natural beauty and adds the perfect amount of shimmer. I love to pair it with a darker smokey eye to really make my eyes pop!
Kaylee L.
Amazing metallic shadows with crazy color pay off that still looks metallic once on the lid! These work best when patted onto the lid with a flat brush! Good value and amount of shadow for the price! Super pretty and easy way to jazz up your eyes!
Jennifer S.
So pretty, with a velvety consistency and even application is very achievable. Apply with sable brush or sponge-tip applicator. Just enough shimmer for a pretty, glowy look, without looking gaudy or like you're trying too hard.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
How is the pigment?? What brand would you compare this to?