BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING

This is the book that Bobbi Brown's fans have been waiting for: her 25-plus years of makeup styling experience distilled into one complete, gorgeous book. Bobbi looks at everything from skincare basics to every aspect of facial makeup-from how to find the right color and type of foundation for any skin tone to how to apply every detail of eye makeup (Brows, Eye Liner, Eye Shadow, and Eye Lashes) no matter your eye color and shape. Of course there are never-before-seen tips on blush, bronzer, lip liners, lipstick, etc. And Bobbi looks beyond the face with informative chapters on "Hands and Feet" and "Body Skin Care." Each chapter has thorough step-by-step basic directions for makeup application and easy-to-follow photographs and line drawings, along with Bobbi's expert, yet assuring, advice. Plus, there's a groundbreaking section of the book that will be of special interest to women who've wanted to know how makeup stylists do what they do: the top beauty secrets only these artists know, essential equipment to keep on hand, how to break into the business, and how to work with photographers and celebrities. Breathtaking photos of the finished faces-from everyday looks to exotic runway style-along with advice on putting it all together for every woman, make this a book like no other. BOBBI BROWN'S MAKEUP MANUAL will be the only book any woman will need to look absolutely fabulous. see more...

Buy on Target*
Marsha N.
west hartford
I have almost all of her books. I find her positive and pro women of all colors and shapes. She has a certain look she promotes and it works as an everyday look to enhance your beauty. I started out with this look for everyday and it is simple and pretty. She discusses makeup and health and all aspects of being a woman. I really like that. And her photography is awesome. She uses him in most of her books and it was a good move. It makes you want to buy her makeup which is fantastic. I use all brands but I have tried most of her products and have most of her brushes. It’s hard to go wrong.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I absolutely adore this book!! It walks you through so many things which is amazing because it teaches different techniques!! I would definitely reccomed this book :D
Bailey B.
Basically every girls first makeup book. This is awesome for girls/guys just starting to dabble in makeup. Most of the tips and tricks are easy to follow/execute and most of the looks are natural which lends itself well to younger consumers. There are nice pops of color and dramatic looks but tame enough to not worry parents. I was gifted this in middle school and my parents were comfortable with me recreating looks from these pages (not that they are strict or anything but they definitely didn't let me walk around with contour kits and smokey eyes when I was that age lol how times have changed!). I still refer back to it when I want to freshen up my look or incorporate a different routine. It's pretty enough to also be a coffee table staple. Love this thing!
Angela T.
Yasss! ... a must add to your collection. All about make-up with step by step direction and instructions. This is a must have for those who love and enjoy makeup. My second one next to Facing forward by Kevin Aucoin. Fives stars!!! ... Purchase if you can, the pictures are amazingly awesome.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Bookworm Expert
I'm in love with this book. For me, a book is the best way to learn. I remember I got this when I was like 14 or 15, and started learning about makeup. I decided to buy this book because I knew it would help me a lot. And it did, it is written by a professional. It gives you so many tips. I think this is so worth the price.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Bookworm Expert
THE book on makeup every makeup lover, artist, and enthusiast should own. It's on my bedside.

Everything from beginner, advanced, to pro makeup skills from one of the top makeup artists in the industry. I highly recommended starting here!
Audra H.
Gainesville
Great guide for everyone who loves to wear makeup, very detailed and easy to follow. It's like a beauty bible and she's so awesome you'll actually want to try her cosmetic line, which is great too.
Nicole D.
Bookworm Expert
An amazing book that any makeup lover needs! Detailed explanations and also some insider tips and tricks. There's also a good amount of tutorials on here so you can practice for yourself.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg, VA
I am in love with this book. I've always loved makeup and hope to one day pursue it as a career, and this book is full of great information. It's packed with helpful tips and knowledge for those who enjoy makeup for personal use or anyone aspiring to make a career of it. There's more to learn than just how to apply a little eyeshadow and mascara, such as basic personal skin care, tool usage, application techniques and so much more. Honestly this book teaches you more than you would have ever thought you needed to know and I highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys makeup.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
It is a truly amazing and inspiring and useful book! I love it so much. She covers things you wouldn't even think about. It's even split into 2 part for beginners and pros. Definitely worth investing in. I got mine from Barnes and Noble for $24
dorothy r.
Does this actually help build skills in the makeup department or leave me more confused than i am already?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good at all????
Evangelina P.
Is this a better formula than bare essentials anybody know?