Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color

Shop Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Hello All, I am looking to buy Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color. Have any one tried this in terms of smudging and if its good for one with sensitive issue? #BobbiBrown
Does this tend to go in your lips fine lines? Must you wear a lipliner?
Is this matte lipstick super dry or does it go on fairly smooth?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color!
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color uploaded by SOPHY A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Semi Naked - light beige nude
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color; My Favourite Lipstick to wear are nudes. I purchase this BB luxe matte lipstick in semi naked to try her formula in lip products. I am very pleased with the wear and colour pay off. This shade last on my lips for 4 hours before I needed to touch it up. The packaging is very sturdy and the formula is very complete on my skin. I would definitely repurchase!
Acacia F.
Huntington Beach
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color uploaded by Acacia F.
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color uploaded by Acacia F.
Review for: Boss Pink - dusty rose
I got the uber rose lipstick mini. This is a beautiful “my lips but better” pink leaning mauve that doesn’t feather and has a smooth formula without being drying to the lips!
Mo A.
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color uploaded by Mo A.
Review for: Bitten Peach - pink coral
Such a beautiful color! It’s goes on velvety smooth and is perfect at moisturizing my lips. I was gifted this by a friend but I’d definitely purchase it for myself once I run out.
Monserrat H.
Mableton, GA
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color uploaded by Monserrat H.
Okay! This for me is a must have! I love this color( Your Majesty 30), is a dark tone but it’s great for a night makeup. It’s extremely creamy! You can use a little bit less of product and it gives you a beautiful color as well! ($38)
Brooke B.
Detroit
Purchased at: ULTA
First of all the packaging is amazing!! Bobby brown is one of my favorites, I would highly recommend. Very moisturizing snd easy to get off. It’s not a long lasting lip so you will definitely have to reapply.
Christine C.
Zionsville, IN
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favourite lipstick, in the shade of boss pink .. very nice to put on and very light on your lips too .. very recommendable 👍🏻
Isabelle V.
Madison, MS
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color uploaded by Isabelle V.
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color uploaded by Isabelle V.
Review for: Semi Naked - light beige nude
This is a great lipstick that stays on very well. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it dried my lips out and made this crack. But I still wear it and the color is BEAUTIFUL
Neveen S.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Semi Naked - light beige nude
I love good lipstick that stay on with out drying you lips! This one definitely stays and not drying at al for me! Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color
Isabel M.
Carrollton, TX
One of my fav matte lipsticks. Long lasting and does not smear. I can drink and eat and still i don’t have to reply.
Alejandra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful lipstick, very soft and high pigmentation! It’s very easy to apply but I do suggest suggest applying lip liner first. Absolutely beautiful packaging, a little high on the price but it’s well worth it. I highly recommend this product! Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pooja K.
Brighton, MA
il y a 6 mois
Divya R. il y a 6 mois
These lipsticks are luxurious but staying power is less and you might have to reapply after an hr or two. But good selection of colours and feels good on lips. I have the shade uber pink and love it so much.