BY BOBBI BROWN

A lip color that boosts moisture levels and intensely rejuvenates and conditions lips. Luxe Lip Color intensely rejuvenates lips, helping to reduce the appearance of lip lines and relieve lip flaking. Infused with vitamins C and E and MaxiLip, a powerful peptide, this lipstick plumps lips, supports natural collagen production, and minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Encased in a sleek, gold tube, just one swipe delivers vibrant, full-coverage color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
This is Bobbi's boldest formula of lipstick. It is highly pigmented and has a rich creamy texture that lends itself to longevity on the lips. It isn't as matte as the Art Sticks, but gives a similar intensity as far as color payoff. If you want something more subtle or natural looking you could lightly dab this over a clear lip balm!
Mersaydez H.
These lipsticks are very pigmented and feel very rich! I love the formula for this lipstick. However, I wish that the color selection was a bit broader, which is why it's only a four star for me. It doesn't really wow me, but I mean it's definitely a good lipstick.
Rachel P.
Review for: Pink Sand
Best lipstick formula I've tried. I used to think Mac made the best lipsticks and nothing compared, until I tried the Bobbi Brown luxe lip colors. They are creamy and last all day, after eating and drinking coffee they still stay put I can't recommend these enough.
Natalie S.
Gorgeous color and an overall great product. Bobbi Brown has great/ high quality products.
Charlotte D.
Love the colors!! But the original lip color texture is better. This is very shiny.
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
LOVE my red lipstick! I normally don't wear a lot of lip color, but this one feels so good on my lips and looks amazing. This has definitely become a staple in my makeup collection
Ashley S.
This lipstick is awesome! Creamy formula, pigmented, I love it. Have to reapply after lunch of course, but I don't mind. The packaging is nice as well. I love atomic orange, bright peony, hibiscus, coral, and the list goes on!
Taryn G.
Review for: Pink Sand
I did not get this specific color but the Luxe Lips line is amazing. They are creamy and moisturizing, not glossy (which I hate gloss), and comfortable! Oh so comfortable! I love this line and while extremely expensive, I keep this lipstick in my purse for daily wear.
Meme M.
Review for: Pink Sand
Luxe Lip Color is officially my new favorite lipstick. It feels great on-- not sticky, not drying. My lips look moist without looking super glossy. And the color is stunning: I purchased "Your Majesty" - a very deep vampy red. I absolutely love everything about it. Totally worth the price tag - I will definitely be making this a repeat purchase.
Okeya R.
Bobbi Browns lipsticks are so nice this one is one of my favorites i love it!! 😍Its so pretty & perfect