BY BOBBI BROWN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What It Is:

Our boldest, most vibrant color ever. This sumptuous formula dramatically boosts moisture levels while intensely rejuvenating lips, keeping them comfortable and conditioned—even after it's removed. Now in over 30 shades, with a sleek gold tube. It's luxury, redefined.

Why It's Different:

Intensely rejuvenates lips, helping to visibly reduce the appearance of lip lines and relieve lip flaking. Plus, just one swipe delivers maximum-coverage color.

How to Use:

Apply directly onto the lips from the tube or use the Retractable Lip Brush for a more precise application.

Diisostearyl Malate , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Octyldodecanol , Polyethylene , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glyceryl Oleate , Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Tribehenin , Lecithin , Glyceryl Stearate , Sorbitan Isostearate , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Bht , [+/- Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 27 (Ci 45410) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)]

Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "I have this lipstick in Hibiscus and I couldn't be more glad with this color and quality. The product truly feels luxe, very very creamy and glides smoothly. The color is rich and very pigmented. Color payoff is quite amazing, it fades into a tint rather than an ugly color off. It's a bit pricey but I have switched from my Dior lipsticks to Bobbi Brown. " in 22 reviews
  • "I have this in the deep almost brown-red shade Your Majesty and it is magnificent. So hydrating and luxurious. I will be breaking out this color many times this fall and winter and beyond!" in 14 reviews
  • " The girl at the make up counter had me try it otherwise I would've never tried it on my own because it's a bit pricey. But I love it! I'm so glad I tried it! Good color and long lasting. " in 7 reviews
  • "so many color options and so many different types. long lasting and doesn't dry it out. feels great on your lips" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Imperial Red more...
The name of this lipstick is more than fitting. It feels very luxurious going on. It goes on smooth and silky and has very pigmented color.
It doesn't snag or catch or go on patchy like cheaper lip colors. It is quite expensive and I'm not sure its worth what it costs if I'm honest.
I spend hundreds on lipsticks all year long but I like to stay in the 20-27 mark because anything above that is usually the same quality or less, the same or less weight and just has a more expensive name on it.
I would have never gone out and purchased this and only have it because a full size came in the fall 2017 give me more lip set for 68 USD as one of four full sized high end lipsticks along with 13 other half size lipsticks and the value far outweighed the cost. This made it easy for me to try this and keep it.
Had I purchased it full price on its own I honestly would have probably returned it because while it does go on very nicely and feel very moisturizing it never "dries down" to where its not totally newly wet. This means it can be smeared with just the lightest touch. I fell asleep for an hour with it on and I woke up looking like a clown. I had never experienced that before. So the performance and lasting power isn't great and it does stain the lips.
Its an average lipstick that feels luxe at application but I probably wouldnt recommend if I'm being honest.
Theresa C.
Review for: Uber Rose more...
I bought a sample size of this product from Sephora in the color "Neutral Rose." This product glides on smoothly, and it is quite pigmented. It is very moisturizing, but I usually apply a little lip balm before using this product, because my lips are extremely dry. Because it is moisturizing, the product does transfer (it never completely dries), but I have found that the color still lasts even after eating! I really love the formulation to this product. It is definitely more creamy and moisturizing than Bobbi Brown Lipstick (not luxe). The Bobbi Brown Lipstick tended to dry out my lips a lot more. The Luxe range is quite pricey, but I have not been able to find another moisturizing lipstick that lasts, like this one! I will buy this again. I use this product in my daily routine.
Lily W.
Austin
Review for: Red Velvet more...
I love the Red Velvet shade, but I wish Bobbi Brown would make this beautiful color in the Nourishing type of lipstick. I wasn’t as impressed with the Luxe as the Nourishing. It doesn’t set very quickly, which means I can’t kiss my boyfriend for a while after I apply. It’s a very deep red, so I have to be very careful about drinking anything after applying as well. It feels a little dry. Doesn’t crack as much as other reds, but it doesn’t feel as great to wear as the Nourishing Lip Color.
Megan S.
Review for: Bond more...
Unfortunately I was not completely impressed with this product. I love the name, the color, the creaminess of the lipstick, but the lasting power sucks. I felt like I had to reapply this every couple hours, more if drinking or eating. I hate to give it lower than four stars, because I do like Bobbie Brown products, so I won't, however I probably won't buy anymore colors because I have lipsticks that I prefer much more.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Neutral Rose more...
Very creamy and easy to apply, feels hydrating and comfortable to wear, GREAT pigmentation with a satin finish that's long lasting. I love that it barely transfers onto cups. Unscented. I got a sample of this and even for a sample the packaging is luxe!
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Neutral Rose more...
I have a mini of Neutral Rose; lets just take a minute to appreciate GWP/travel sized products! And pretty packaging! Luxe gold case! Good for an impossibly small hand bag and a good way to try product. And I seldom finish lipsticks anymore. I’m always on to the next latest greatest thing so the price is good, it wears well, & i would repurchase in a heartbeat probably in a diff color.
Anahit P.
Review for: Natural Rose more...
I have never tried Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip until my friend got me one. This is really nice and smooth on the skin. It literally glides on. It’s very pigmented and soft. It doesn’t feel like you have anything on. However, it also comes off really quickly. You take a bite of anything and your whole lip color is wiped off.
cat d.
Darien
Review for: Pink Nude more...
I bought this a few years ago, and besides the fact that I picked a shade that was not suited for my skin tone, it also completely dried out my lips. I want it to be more creamy, but as I applied it, it just dried my lips out right away. That’s would be my main suggestion for improvement. Also, it is extremely overpriced and hard to afford.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Uber Beige more...
This was my latest treat when I stumbled upon the color in the department store, and it is beautiful!
Not in the least bit cheap, I paid $28 for it....almost as much as my Chanel lip inks.

The packaging is so luxurious and the lipstick itself comes in a golden metallic case which makes it even more appealing.

When you apply it literally it feels like velvet across your lips. Highly rich and pigmented! Color is extremely vivid. Lipstick itself feels like a cream finish, not at all drying.

Lasts as good as any other lipstick which is fine!
Totally worth the price!!
Debbie L.
Chantilly, VA
The luxe are awesome if you're looking for a long lasting, intense pigmentation, and moisturizing lip stick. They leave a stain so even if you're eating or drinking it will appear like you still have lipstick on. I love the formula and feel comfortable and doesn't settle into the lip lines!!
Pamela K.
What does the lasting power of this product look like. I like the idea of hydrating and fully pigmented products but what is a realistic time period for this product to last without reapplying.
Diane P.
How does the color fair compared to other lipsticks such as MAC
Ruth V.
Monrovia, CA
How long does this lipstick last? Does it fade when you eat or drink? It's pretty expensive so I want to know if it's worth the price.
Sahar F.
Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and long lasting?
Johanne G.
Sainte-Thérèse
Hi, I'm looking for a lip color that filts perfectly on my brown/caffe skin.... Will theses fut me well?

back