BY BOBBI BROWN

Our boldest, most vibrant color ever. This sumptuous formula dramatically boosts moisture levels while intensely rejuvenating lips, keeping them comfortable and conditioned—even after it's removed. Now in over 30 shades, with a sleek gold tube. It's luxury, redefined.

Paraben-free; phthalate-free; sulfate-free; sulfite-free; gluten-free; vegan

How To Use:

Apply directly onto the lips from the tube or use the Retractable Lip Brush for a more precise application.

Paraben-free; phthalate-free; sulfate-free; sulfite-free; gluten-free; vegan

Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Octyldodecanol , Polyethylene , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glyceryl Oleate , Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Tribehenin , Lecithin , Glyceryl Stearate , Sorbitan Isostearate , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Bht , [+/- Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 27 (Ci 45410) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)]

• Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and l...1 Answers
  • How long does this lipstick last? Does it fade when you e...1 Answers
  • Does the lip stick look good on pale girls im really pale...2 Answers
Lily W.
Austin
Review for: Red Velvet more...
I love the Red Velvet shade, but I wish Bobbi Brown would make this beautiful color in the Nourishing type of lipstick. I wasn’t as impressed with the Luxe as the Nourishing. It doesn’t set very quickly, which means I can’t kiss my boyfriend for a while after I apply. It’s a very deep red, so I have to be very careful about drinking anything after applying as well. It feels a little dry. Doesn’t crack as much as other reds, but it doesn’t feel as great to wear as the Nourishing Lip Color.
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Other more...
I managed to find this lipstick at Tj Maxx for $10 which to me was a steal! I got the shade 'almost bare' which is a brownie nude color. It's the first time I've tried a bobbi brown product and I didn't know what to expect. It was very pigmented right away. Pretty moisturizing but not slippery or glossy. It has a natural finish (not matte but not shiny either). It has a slight scent that you wouldn't notice unless you're smelling it from the packaging. Lasted a super long time without drying out my lips. Honestly I think it's amazing quality and I recommend it if you can afford it or if you're lucky like me and find it at tj maxx or marshalls. Definitely one of my favorite lippies.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Neutral Rose more...
Very creamy and easy to apply, feels hydrating and comfortable to wear, GREAT pigmentation with a satin finish that's long lasting. I love that it barely transfers onto cups. Unscented. I got a sample of this and even for a sample the packaging is luxe!
cat d.
Darien
I bought this a few years ago, and besides the fact that I picked a shade that was not suited for my skin tone, it also completely dried out my lips. I want it to be more creamy, but as I applied it, it just dried my lips out right away. That’s would be my main suggestion for improvement. Also, it is extremely overpriced and hard to afford.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This was my latest treat when I stumbled upon the color in the department store, and it is beautiful!
Not in the least bit cheap, I paid $28 for it....almost as much as my Chanel lip inks.

The packaging is so luxurious and the lipstick itself comes in a golden metallic case which makes it even more appealing.

When you apply it literally it feels like velvet across your lips. Highly rich and pigmented! Color is extremely vivid. Lipstick itself feels like a cream finish, not at all drying.

Lasts as good as any other lipstick which is fine!
Totally worth the price!!
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lipstick. It has a great formula that glides on smoothly and moisturizes your lips. The colors are great and don’t bleed onto your face. I have several colors from this line and love them all. I definitely recommend this product.
Debbie L.
Chantilly, VA
The luxe are awesome if you're looking for a long lasting, intense pigmentation, and moisturizing lip stick. They leave a stain so even if you're eating or drinking it will appear like you still have lipstick on. I love the formula and feel comfortable and doesn't settle into the lip lines!!
Crystal C.
Review for: Brocade more...
This lipstick is really creamy. The packaging is high quality it is super heavy. I bought this in the Sephora favorites . The packaging is so pretty!! It is a little hard to apply when you have a dark color. I probably won’t buy it again because of how expensive it is but if I could afford them I would buy them!!💄💄
Claire R.
Tacoma
Review for: Natural Rose more...
Holy Grail lipstick! I got this for one of my rewards at Sephora and it was the best purchase ever! I keep one of the minis in my bag all the time. It’s smooth, comfortable and very pigmented. Neutral Rose is literally the perfect color, it’s like a mauvey nude. I would highly recommend this and any other shades in their Luxe Lip Color line!

The picture below is ONE swatch. Love this product!
Annie G.
Review for: Other more...
This is a review for Brocade - this luxe lip color product is love at first sight for me. This betty hue is a little put of my comfort zone, but the formula is just so moisturizing and stays all day! F
Great product to have in your lippie collection, especially for the fall!
felisha c.
Fernandina beach
Does the lip stick look good on pale girls im really pale so i dont wanna use it an look like a fake barbie doll
Pamela K.
What does the lasting power of this product look like. I like the idea of hydrating and fully pigmented products but what is a realistic time period for this product to last without reapplying.
Diane P.
How does the color fair compared to other lipsticks such as MAC
Sahar F.
Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and long lasting?
bailey s.
Anyone know about the formula and application of this? Also if it's good or??

Sephora