Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow Multichrome

Shop Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow Multichrome at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow Multichrome!
Danielle B.
Long Beach, NY
I absolutely love the shifting multichrome in this eyeshadow. It looks beautiful in all light, but never childish.
Marissa D.
If you want that nice wet look that lasts all night, look no further. The sleek black packaging is only the beginning. There was a little bit of fall out but I think it’s because mine is so well loved and there’s minimal left in my pot. Everyone should own one!
Janice M.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite just a little application is all you need . It’s very sharp color and sometimes I use it as an highlighter ... and it worked
Brooklynn R.
Love love love love love!! These shadows were stunning!!! Even women with mature eyelids fell in love with these because the texture is so smooth and the shine impact is modern enough without being childish. The only con is the price point. It’s up there!
Genaida S.
Tampa, FL
this is one of my favorite eyeshadows because of its pigmentation it really glitters on your leads and the best thing of all it last for long periods of time no need to retouch when you use this product by the time you get home it looks like you just put it on
Amie S.
Flushing, NY
I purchased the luxe eyeshadows in both the shades incandescent and jungle. I love the luxe eyeshadow formulas. I own many shades. Nothing really compares. They are super shiny and I always receive compliments when I wear them. They are truly one and done shadows.
Jada L.
Pine Beach, NJ
definitely a 10 out of 10 very buildable and durable too you don't always have to worry about color if it doesn't look as good as it does on this as the model because you know that it will look good thanks so much for this product 🙂
Ksenia D.
This is just beautiful! It's so shimmery and looks good on the sun! Consistency is awesome!
Trinity W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are too cool! I would definitely recommend them if you’re willing to spend the money on it. The price is a little too much but sometimes you need to treat yourself.
Paola M.
Si durabilidad es buenísima, lo tengo hace como 1 año y aún me queda. Y eso que me maquillo siempre

Looking for your answer?