Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow

Shop Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this eyeshadow formula worth the hype and price? If not what is an alternative you would recommend?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow!
Bohdana I.
East Hanover, NJ
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Bohdana I.
Review for: Moonstone
I dreamed about these shadows for a long time, and finally allowed myself to buy them. This is definitely my favorite among single shadows. They shine incredibly in any lightingđź’•
Marisela C.
Corona, NY
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Marisela C.
Review for: Poison Ivy
I love this eyeshadow, the shade is beautiful, the packaging is luxe, it’s a excellent eyeshadow
Karen W.
Ellenwood, GA
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Karen W.
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Karen W.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow. Very pigmented and lightweight. Super easy to apply. Can be used as a quick and simple makeup look. I applied it on top of my concealer and I didn’t have to use much product. I’m definitely going to order the others.
Mari V.
Corona, NY
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Mari V.
Review for: Poison Ivy
La calidad de estas sombras es increĂ­ble, el tono poison ivy me encanta, el empaque es un lujo, totalmente recomendado
Soo S.
Fairfax, VA
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Soo S.
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Soo S.
Review for: Melting Point
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! It is pricey for a single eyeshadow but I always get compliments when I wear this on my lid. I always catch people staring at my eyes because of how sparkly it is. The color is gorgeous too and the pigmentation is great. It's definitely worth adding one to your collection.
Tish B.
Springfield
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Tish B.
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Tish B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Heat ray
This eyeshadow is amazinggggg I use it as an eyeshadow topper to add a little something, something. I love it so much! Lasts all day and I always get asked what’s on my eyes.
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Review for: Liquid Mercury
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow, Liquid Mercury Intense color ALL NEW MULTIDIMENSIONAL metallic eye shadow formula designed to give your eyes my eyes are hazel, I would improve the color choices but I know they are working on that r
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,344 reviews
Review for: Liquid Mercury
This is the Bobbi Brown luxe eye shadow and it retails for an expensive price of $38.00. It is pigmented when applied dry or applied with a dampened brush for an more intense finish. Dampened does give a smoother application and a stronger sheen. There is a tiny bit of fallout after a few hours. I posted a close up swatch of “electric sapphire”. It is dark blue with sparkle finish. The eyeshadow is beautiful but you can certainly find other shadows for much less than this. Lasts roughly 8 hours before it began to noticeable fade.
Keisha M.
California
Review for: Chlorophyll
The Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow has a dazzling green sparkle and shimmer formula. I mostly will use for special events or to feel special for myself. I think the luxe eye shadow is really great with its formula.  I think Bobbi Brown should create more colors or duochrome/multichrome shifts. Perhaps a golden, pewter, and rose gold within the coloration will be wonderful. I love the sparkle with the eyeshadow because it adds more intricacy in the color. I enjoy the packaging for the Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow in its miniature compact. Very luxe!
Katie  P.
Minot, ND
Review for: Moonstone
So so sparkly!!!!! I absolutely love this eyeshadow!!! It’s gorgeous on the lid for that extra sparkle! Very sparkly and glittery in the shade moonstone so if you don’t like that stay away from this shade. I love it!!!!!