Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow

Shop Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow!
Marisela C.
Corona, NY
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Marisela C.
Review for: Poison Ivy
I love this eyeshadow, the shade is beautiful, the packaging is luxe, it’s a excellent eyeshadow
Mari V.
Corona, NY
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Mari V.
Review for: Poison Ivy
La calidad de estas sombras es increíble, el tono poison ivy me encanta, el empaque es un lujo, totalmente recomendado
Tish B.
Springfield
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Tish B.
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow uploaded by Tish B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Heat ray
This eyeshadow is amazinggggg I use it as an eyeshadow topper to add a little something, something. I love it so much! Lasts all day and I always get asked what’s on my eyes.
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Review for: Liquid Mercury
Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow, Liquid Mercury Intense color ALL NEW MULTIDIMENSIONAL metallic eye shadow formula designed to give your eyes my eyes are hazel, I would improve the color choices but I know they are working on that r
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,366 reviews
Review for: Liquid Mercury
This is the Bobbi Brown luxe eye shadow and it retails for an expensive price of $38.00. It is pigmented when applied dry or applied with a dampened brush for an more intense finish. Dampened does give a smoother application and a stronger sheen. There is a tiny bit of fallout after a few hours. I posted a close up swatch of “electric sapphire”. It is dark blue with sparkle finish. The eyeshadow is beautiful but you can certainly find other shadows for much less than this. Lasts roughly 8 hours before it began to noticeable fade.
Katie P.
Minot, ND
Review for: Moonstone
So so sparkly!!!!! I absolutely love this eyeshadow!!! It’s gorgeous on the lid for that extra sparkle! Very sparkly and glittery in the shade moonstone so if you don’t like that stay away from this shade. I love it!!!!!
Melissa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Moonstone
Such a pretty shimmer shade!! It reflects beautifully. A little overpriced in my opinion. Packaging looks very luxe, but you can still tell it’s plastic. Good buy, but not necessary.
Mercedez G.
Apopka, FL
Review for: High Octane
This color is absolutely stunning! I’m so happy that I purchased it. I used it for my NYE zoom party!
Trang A.
Altoona, IA
Creamy and silky formula , her palettes are great but there is just something special about these. Gives the finish a almost wet satin finish. I love a intense pigment eyeshadow but I sometimes prefer this formulation where sometimes you have to build a little bit but it also avoids the patchy eyeshadow application that sometimes a high pigment shadow can leave behind.
Shannon F.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Moonstone
This eyeshadow is so pretty and pigmented that only a little bit is needed. It definitely makes my eyes pop and more youthful. There's not a lot of products but a little bit goes a long way. I think the price is a little more than I would like to pay but it's worth buying this. Definitely try it out!

Looking for your answer?