Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Makayla N.Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Makayla N.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• How good is the color pay off and how shimmery are these ...1 Answers
  • How good is this product like what are some details for t...4 Answers
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
Hands down 5 stars to these beautiful eye shadows I love the shimmery pinks and the champagne colors along with the nude and the Charcoal! They blend well are build able and long lasting!! I highly recommend this to any makeup junkies!!
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Great palate would definitely use this once again so worth it it's soo amazing I love it to prices definitely buy it again there's honestly no room for improvement that's how awesome this product is I love it soooo much it's amazing amazing I say
Tina R.
Wausau, WI
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. The colors are long lasting, pigmented, and blend able. I use his palette pretty often, but not too much because I want to keep it around for a long time. Love Bobbi Brown makeup!
Nayely G.
Brooklyn, NY
Something that i like is very good for use in the nigth i buy it in macy online i soo good and i like too much the produc how it work perfect my eye color are ligth brow and yes i would buy it again cuz is perfect
Pamela L.
Alma, GA
I have never been able to afford this make-up but was fortunate enough to have some bought for me as a gift and i absolutely loved it. The colors were perfect and i loved the way it stayed in place and didn't crease after it is applied.
Ella C.
main
I really loved this kit and thought it comes with great colors and is very worth the money. If you tried to find a product like this in the drug store, I sought you would find something as great as this. I think the whole line of Bobby Brown is great and its a great investment!
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I know lol then the s8de of her diaper and Natalies leg lol I know you are looking for a great matte lipstick the same time as a result of the shower lol what r u doing to her and her husband
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Great palette for a simple classy look. I love the pigmentation in these shadows. Great for blending and creating different looks. Totally worth the money.
Jillian A.
Richmond, VA
I literally love this product especially when I wear the light brown colors the others Really don't look good on me that Well but I don't care.
Makayla N.
I don’t really use this pallet as much but it works really well for a last minute look. It’s easy to apply, goes on smooth
Hope F.
Georgetown, KY
How good is this product like what are some details for this product?
angela s.
How good is the color pay off and how shimmery are these eyeshadows?