Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation uploaded by Sara P.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Foundation meets skincare. Bobbi's revolutionary two-in-one foundation utilizes light-reflecting technology to instantly give skin natural luminosity without traditional pearls. The medium-coverage formula makes skin look radiant, plumped and moisturized with a flawless texture that never looks cakey or dry.

Glycerin, sodium hyaluronate and muru muru seed butter boost skin's moisture while milk thistle extract and natural collagen stimulators visibly lift and firm for smooth and supple skin. A spectrum of color-true shades means all anyone sees is perfection.

• Is it just me or this foundation is not good? i expected ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation? I just bought it out of...1 Answers
Manasa T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation, 1 oz more...
Ive been using this foundation for over a year now and I love it! It blends in nicely with my skin and doesn’t form a layer on top. I sometimes mix it with a darker foundation to better match my skin tone but I love it! 10/10 Would recommend
Hania W.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation - # 4.5 Warm Natural 30ml/1oz more...
I use this foundation all the time when I am in a rush and need a quick routine. It has a really nice formula and has medium coverage. It is also quite hydrating and leaves the skin with a smooth texture and does not cake at all. It is a little too liquidy, but not as bad as some other high end foundations
Aja P.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation - # 2 Sand 30ml/1oz more...
This foundation is the truth, I absolutely love it. I either use this or the MAC foundation. It doesn't cake up or watery. I have oily skin so this is wonderful and I would totally buy this again. My all time favorite product. Love it.
Ashley W.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation - # 4 Natural 30ml/1oz more...
I love this foundation. I have been using Bobbi brown for a while and love everything! It goes on smoothly and provides lasting and full coverage. The only negative is it can be pricey but I think it's worth it.
Mody S.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation - # 5 Honey 30ml/1oz more...
This product is very moist and good for the skin. I recommend this to people who struggle with dry skin. It’s a medium coverage as for me but looks very good. Very good for dry skin and I would consider buying this again.
anjileca p.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this foundation!!!! It is definitley full coverage and its makes my face look really flawless! No blemishes no scars everything is covered up completely 100% . it does not give a oily look at the end of a long day. It gives me an amazing matte look even just by itself . when using this you don't need a setting spray .! Thats how amazing it works ! It literally really lasts all day ! Nothing needed just by its self ! . i especially love that it doesn't even come off when you sweat . i definitley suggest you try this if you have oily skin. Works amazing ! On a date of 1-10 i would give it a 10+++ if you haven't tried it you should definitley think about investing in it
Divine M.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation - # 3 Beige 30ml/1oz more...
Very dewy look and oily if that’s what you’re going for. It’s easy to apply but this makeup does not stay no matter what primer I use . I have combination skin and this oxidizes
melissa s.
San Clemente, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation more...
This is a solid foundation with excellent coverage, while still feeling breathable. I was worried at first because the color in the bottle (and at first application) looked different from my skin tone, but it matched my skin once I had it on and blended in nicely. Very much a liquid, unlike some liquid foundations that seem thick/creamy. Long lasting coverage makes the price point worth it; stayed on even after a busy summer night at work.
anjileca p.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation more...
Personallg I absolutely love bobbi browns products ! The brushes i have to say are extremely soft and evenly spreads foundations as you barely brush is along . i love this foundation brush because the hair brissels do not fall of like other foundation brushes and also because they are easy to clean . it does not cake on the foundations. They are pretty much affordable. If you haven't invested in one recently then i suggest that you definitely should . it is worth the price that you pay . they last a pretty long time. Can find it at a local dillards store in your area
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
I have dry skin and have a hard time finding a foundation that does not make my dry skin look awful. This product helps moisturize my skin and provide a flawless glow while covering my redness. I am very pleased with this foundation and the way it looks on my skin. If you have dry skin, give this a try!!!
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Is it just me or this foundation is not good? i expected so muxh more. It seems to cling to my dry areas and i didn't see the luminous effect it promised.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Has anyone tried this foundation? I just bought it out of whim and I was looking at reviews they say it may cause breakouts