BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Stacey S.BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Sara P.

BY BOBBI BROWN #87 in Liquid Foundation

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation, Warm Ivorysuper-moisturising foundation with anti-ageing benefits-Formulated with a natural collagen boosting skin firming blend of Hexapeptides & Milk Thistle Extract-Immediately moisturises & keeps skin hydrated throughout the day-Diminishes appearance of-fine lines & imperfections-Leaves you a fresh & beautifully radiant complexion- Buildable formula allows medium-to-full coverage- Suitable for normal to dry skin.

BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation
  • "I have very fair but olive skin, most foundations are very pink based and clash with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "The coverage is pretty good for normal skin !" in 1 review
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This stuff is amazing its so soft on your skin it in no way feels cake or heavy it refreshing even to put it on your face and the where time is like 14 hours
Victoria P.
Ossineke, MI
Highly recommended. This doesn't look like you have foundation on at all. It doesn't dry out and it doesn't make your face feel greasy afterwards.
Nayomie J.
This is absolutely perfect for girls like me who have dry to normal skin because it truly nourishes your skin, and gives you a dewy glow!
Laye S.
i love this foundation during the summer! i usually only put it over some sunscreen and it never seems to dry or peel my skin.. must have!
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is one of my favorite I've gotten it a couple of times! I do recommend this and gives your skin a natural look after applying it
Mary F.
Austin, TX
The sephora stylist used this as my foundation for a mini makeover and it was amazing!!! It made my skin looks smooth and perfect!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I love Bobbi Brown's Luminous Foundation, it literally helps keep my skin hydrated And I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Kimberly W.
Daingerfield
I love Bobbi brown make up. It's always super easy to apply and it makes my skin look flawless because it goes on so smooth.
Paola R.
At first i bought to try it and I really like it. It does cover all your imperfections in a real way. It looks very natural.
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA
Works great, I definitely have really try skin and sometimes have dry spots. So this does give me the moisture that I need
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Is it just me or this foundation is not good? i expected so muxh more. It seems to cling to my dry areas and i didn't see the luminous effect it promised.
Catherine Abbey E.
Saint johns, FL
Is this product good for someone with oily skin? Thank you!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
How is this foundation?
Liara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it go good with oily skin?
Megan R.
How is the coverage with this product?