BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Stacey S.BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Sara P.

BY BOBBI BROWN #95 in Liquid Foundation

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation, Warm Ivorysuper-moisturising foundation with anti-ageing benefits-Formulated with a natural collagen boosting skin firming blend of Hexapeptides & Milk Thistle Extract-Immediately moisturises & keeps skin hydrated throughout the day-Diminishes appearance of-fine lines & imperfections-Leaves you a fresh & beautifully radiant complexion- Buildable formula allows medium-to-full coverage- Suitable for normal to dry skin.

Buy on Bergdor...
  • "I have very fair but olive skin, most foundations are very pink based and clash with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "The coverage is pretty good for normal skin !" in 1 review
Maryann T.
I love this foundation and love that fact that it comes in a convenient pump! Great color selection and the quality of this product is outstanding. Non cakey or greasy formula. The only con is the price and the pros of this foundation definitely outway the 1 con.
Allison C.
I love this product. This is my "walk-on" product that always gets the job done. Bobbi Brown has the ability to make their foundations feel non-existent while still providing the coverage I need. I still have young skin with an even complexion and this has been my go-to for a while. Love this stuff, highly recommend.
Lisa h.
I am obsessed with this! My skin looks so smooth and radiant when I use this! It is a bit pricey so I try to save it for special occasions. I have dry ski so it's great because it moisturizers and keeps my skin looking fresh
Gabby C.
New Haven , CT
This foundation, like the name, is soo luminous and it was a dewy glowy finish that is one of the better dewy finishes because usually it looks greasy but not this product. i love it and would recommend it to others.
Diane M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love this foundation during the winter when I'm dry. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth instead of drying out and getting flaky like other foundations I've tried in the past. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley N.
Baton Rouge
I love this foundation. I have combination skin and this is perfect for my dry areas and doesn't clog the areas that are more oily. It has SPF built in to protect your skin and comes in so many shades it's easy to match your skin tone. My face never feels like it's wearing makeup which I love.
Ashley ❤.
I LOVE the Bobbi Brown makeup line. The color range is nice, the coverage and wear time is nice. Very splurge worthy. If you are oily you may have to powder, or skip it entirely because it is a luminous foundation.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
Great coverage without being cakey. Easy to use. Is a bit pricey but is worth it due to the quality. I have combination skin and have no complaints about my experience with this product. I would recommend to others.
Daniela V.
Miami Springs, FL
I have very dry and sensitive skin, and this works like a charm! It doesn't leave my skin looking cakey and crackly. 4 stars because it doesn't have much coverage and is a little on the expensive side.
Sumaya C.
I have tried countless brands to find one that matches well. I have very fair but olive skin, most foundations are very pink based and clash with my skin tone. After many attempted with other brands I found that Bobbi Brown offers lighter make up with more of a yellow undertones in some of their colors! This make up looks amazing and matches my skin perfectly!
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Is it just me or this foundation is not good? i expected so muxh more. It seems to cling to my dry areas and i didn't see the luminous effect it promised.
Catherine Abbey E.
Saint johns, FL
Is this product good for someone with oily skin? Thank you!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How is this foundation?
Liara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it go good with oily skin?
Megan R.
How is the coverage with this product?