BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Stacey S.BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Sara P.

BY BOBBI BROWN #100 in Liquid Foundation

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation, Warm Ivorysuper-moisturising foundation with anti-ageing benefits-Formulated with a natural collagen boosting skin firming blend of Hexapeptides & Milk Thistle Extract-Immediately moisturises & keeps skin hydrated throughout the day-Diminishes appearance of-fine lines & imperfections-Leaves you a fresh & beautifully radiant complexion- Buildable formula allows medium-to-full coverage- Suitable for normal to dry skin.

BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation
  • "I have very fair but olive skin, most foundations are very pink based and clash with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "The coverage is pretty good for normal skin !" in 1 review
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great foundation! It unfortunately just got too expensive for me to keep buying and after that I found other alternatives I liked just as much that were slightly cheaper.
Mody S.
This product is very moist and good for the skin. I recommend this to people who struggle with dry skin. It’s a medium coverage as for me but looks very good. Very good for dry skin and I would consider buying this again.
anjileca p.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this foundation!!!! It is definitley full coverage and its makes my face look really flawless! No blemishes no scars everything is covered up completely 100% . it does not give a oily look at the end of a long day. It gives me an amazing matte look even just by itself . when using this you don't need a setting spray .! Thats how amazing it works ! It literally really lasts all day ! Nothing needed just by its self ! . i especially love that it doesn't even come off when you sweat . i definitley suggest you try this if you have oily skin. Works amazing ! On a date of 1-10 i would give it a 10+++ if you haven't tried it you should definitley think about investing in it
Divine M.
Very dewy look and oily if that’s what you’re going for. It’s easy to apply but this makeup does not stay no matter what primer I use . I have combination skin and this oxidizes
anjileca p.
Albuquerque, NM
Personallg I absolutely love bobbi browns products ! The brushes i have to say are extremely soft and evenly spreads foundations as you barely brush is along . i love this foundation brush because the hair brissels do not fall of like other foundation brushes and also because they are easy to clean . it does not cake on the foundations. They are pretty much affordable. If you haven't invested in one recently then i suggest that you definitely should . it is worth the price that you pay . they last a pretty long time. Can find it at a local dillards store in your area
melissa s.
San Clemente, CA
This is a solid foundation with excellent coverage, while still feeling breathable. I was worried at first because the color in the bottle (and at first application) looked different from my skin tone, but it matched my skin once I had it on and blended in nicely. Very much a liquid, unlike some liquid foundations that seem thick/creamy. Long lasting coverage makes the price point worth it; stayed on even after a busy summer night at work.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
I have dry skin and have a hard time finding a foundation that does not make my dry skin look awful. This product helps moisturize my skin and provide a flawless glow while covering my redness. I am very pleased with this foundation and the way it looks on my skin. If you have dry skin, give this a try!!!
Bobbijo N.
Far Rockaway, NY
This foundation is awesome! It leaves my skin a little dewy but not so dewy that it looks greasy. It does take a little longer than I'd like to set but it does set beautifully. The neutral tones really flatter my skin tone and the formula just blends into my skin.
Pan S.
It has the same scent as every one of Bobbi brown's foundations and tinted moisturizers...I did not like the scent but I did not bother me much...it was an okay foundation...I did not find it better than other foundation...so it was not a repurchase item for me
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
I only recommend all the bobbi brown liquid foundations if you have very very dry skin and yellow undertone. Otherwise its not a good buy. Its too expensive , smells chemically and doesn't blend well. That being said all other bobbi brown products are 5 stars...
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Is it just me or this foundation is not good? i expected so muxh more. It seems to cling to my dry areas and i didn't see the luminous effect it promised.
Catherine Abbey E.
Saint johns, FL
Is this product good for someone with oily skin? Thank you!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
How is this foundation?
Liara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it go good with oily skin?
Megan R.
How is the coverage with this product?

back