BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Stacey S.BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Sara P.

BY BOBBI BROWN #87 in Liquid Foundation

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation, Warm Ivorysuper-moisturising foundation with anti-ageing benefits-Formulated with a natural collagen boosting skin firming blend of Hexapeptides & Milk Thistle Extract-Immediately moisturises & keeps skin hydrated throughout the day-Diminishes appearance of-fine lines & imperfections-Leaves you a fresh & beautifully radiant complexion- Buildable formula allows medium-to-full coverage- Suitable for normal to dry skin.

BOBBI BROWN Luminous Moisturizing Foundation
  • "I have very fair but olive skin, most foundations are very pink based and clash with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "The coverage is pretty good for normal skin !" in 1 review
Manasa T.
Austin, TX
Ive been using this foundation for over a year now and I love it! It blends in nicely with my skin and doesn’t form a layer on top. I sometimes mix it with a darker foundation to better match my skin tone but I love it! 10/10 Would recommend
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
I use this foundation all the time when I am in a rush and need a quick routine. It has a really nice formula and has medium coverage. It is also quite hydrating and leaves the skin with a smooth texture and does not cake at all. It is a little too liquidy, but not as bad as some other high end foundations
Paola H.
Sheboygan, WI
Love this foundation! I have very dry skin and this foundation gives me medium to full coverage without being heavy at all! Does not cling to dry patches nor does it wear off throughout the day! I recommend this to all my friends out there with dry skin! The only reason that it's a 4/5 is the scent however I am able to look past that because of how flawless and dewy it makes my skin look!
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Love Bobbi Brown cosmetics the formula is rich and creamy, but this does not feel heavy on your skin at all. I never break out when this is on my sensitive skin, it is a must have in your beauty arsenal
Jessica S.
I have dry skin and this is so perfect for me!! I love the dewy finish it has! I would compare to the armani luminous silk! Amazing high end foundation! So much coverage with so little product I love it!
Aja P.
Richmond, VA
This foundation is the truth, I absolutely love it. I either use this or the MAC foundation. It doesn't cake up or watery. I have oily skin so this is wonderful and I would totally buy this again. My all time favorite product. Love it.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product. Looks beautiful on the skin. I only use three little pee sized amounts. Good for combination skin. Little goes a long way. If your looking for full coverage tho I wouldn't recommend it's median coverage.
Ashley W.
I love this foundation. I have been using Bobbi brown for a while and love everything! It goes on smoothly and provides lasting and full coverage. The only negative is it can be pricey but I think it's worth it.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
I've heard a lot about this classic foundation so I decided to give it a try and I was not disappointed! Beautiful skin-like, naturally radiant finish with a lightweight feel! Definitely became one of my top favs
Daisy R.
I would totally gift this product because it looks very natural it’s light coverage and it’s very lightweight it’s not sticky. It’s good if you want a natural look not if your looking for full coverage.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Is it just me or this foundation is not good? i expected so muxh more. It seems to cling to my dry areas and i didn't see the luminous effect it promised.
Catherine Abbey E.
Saint johns, FL
Is this product good for someone with oily skin? Thank you!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
How is this foundation?
Liara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it go good with oily skin?
Megan R.
How is the coverage with this product?