Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Stacey S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "The coverage is pretty good for normal skin !" in 1 review
  • "I have very fair but olive skin, most foundations are very pink based and clash with my skin tone." in 1 review
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Baton Rouge
I love this foundation. I have combination skin and this is perfect for my dry areas and doesn't clog the areas that are more oily. It has SPF built in to protect your skin and comes in so many shades it's easy to match your skin tone. My face never feels like it's wearing makeup which I love.
kanwal b.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
I only recommend all the bobbi brown liquid foundations if you have very very dry skin and yellow undertone. Otherwise its not a good buy. Its too expensive , smells chemically and doesn't blend well. That being said all other bobbi brown products are 5 stars...
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
This foundation, like the name, is soo luminous and it was a dewy glowy finish that is one of the better dewy finishes because usually it looks greasy but not this product. i love it and would recommend it to others.
Ashley ❤.
Ashley ❤.
I LOVE the Bobbi Brown makeup line. The color range is nice, the coverage and wear time is nice. Very splurge worthy. If you are oily you may have to powder, or skip it entirely because it is a luminous foundation.
Love this foundation. very easy to apply and has full coverage. feels very light on not Cakey, looks even on skin. It lasts about 6-8 hours depending on what you're doing. highly recommend this product!
Dyana A.
Dyana A.
Tustin, CA
A great foundation when I want a fresh natural finish that doesn't look or feel heavy. The color range is perfect for my skin tone and makeup my yellow undertones come alive !
Rene G.
Rene G.
Lowell, MI
I like this foundation, but don't love it. I find it a bit 'thin' and doesn't cover as well as I would like for the price. Doesn't make my skin break out which is good.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This stuff is amazing its so soft on your skin it in no way feels cake or heavy it refreshing even to put it on your face and the where time is like 14 hours
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bobbi Brown's Luminous Foundation, it literally helps keep my skin hydrated And I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA
Works great, I definitely have really try skin and sometimes have dry spots. So this does give me the moisture that I need
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How longwearing is this on oily/acne skin?
Liara P.
Liara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it go good with oily skin?
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Cristal J.
Cristal J.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm trying to find a foundation for combination skin. Is this a good foundation for all skin types? Is it full coverage? How well does this foundation work?
Katelyn O.