Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation uploaded by Stacey S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation, Warm Ivorysuper-moisturising foundation with anti-ageing benefits-Formulated with a natural collagen boosting skin firming blend of Hexapeptides & Milk Thistle Extract-Immediately moisturises & keeps skin hydrated throughout the day-Diminishes appearance of-fine lines & imperfections-Leaves you a fresh & beautifully radiant complexion- Buildable formula allows medium-to-full coverage- Suitable for normal to dry skin.

• "The coverage is pretty good for normal skin !" in 1 review
  • "I have very fair but olive skin, most foundations are very pink based and clash with my skin tone." in 1 review
Paola H.
Sheboygan, WI
Love this foundation! I have very dry skin and this foundation gives me medium to full coverage without being heavy at all! Does not cling to dry patches nor does it wear off throughout the day! I recommend this to all my friends out there with dry skin! The only reason that it's a 4/5 is the scent however I am able to look past that because of how flawless and dewy it makes my skin look!
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Love Bobbi Brown cosmetics the formula is rich and creamy, but this does not feel heavy on your skin at all. I never break out when this is on my sensitive skin, it is a must have in your beauty arsenal
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I had really high expectations from this foundation because I usually love their stuff, however I found this foundation to be a little oily and cakey looking. It has a dewy finish, which is probably why it tends to go oily. Would not recommend on oily skin (I have combination).
Jessica S.
I have dry skin and this is so perfect for me!! I love the dewy finish it has! I would compare to the armani luminous silk! Amazing high end foundation! So much coverage with so little product I love it!
Kathleen R.
Lynchburg, VA
This foundation is my absolute favorite. First, it lasts me forever. Second, it makes me feel beautiful and girly without feeling like I have so much covering my real skin. It gives me a light glow and feels super light on my face.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product. Looks beautiful on the skin. I only use three little pee sized amounts. Good for combination skin. Little goes a long way. If your looking for full coverage tho I wouldn't recommend it's median coverage.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
I've heard a lot about this classic foundation so I decided to give it a try and I was not disappointed! Beautiful skin-like, naturally radiant finish with a lightweight feel! Definitely became one of my top favs
Daisy R.
I would totally gift this product because it looks very natural it’s light coverage and it’s very lightweight it’s not sticky. It’s good if you want a natural look not if your looking for full coverage.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great foundation! It unfortunately just got too expensive for me to keep buying and after that I found other alternatives I liked just as much that were slightly cheaper.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
I only recommend all the bobbi brown liquid foundations if you have very very dry skin and yellow undertone. Otherwise its not a good buy. Its too expensive , smells chemically and doesn't blend well. That being said all other bobbi brown products are 5 stars...
Liara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it go good with oily skin?
Abbey E.
Is this product good for someone with oily skin? Thank you!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How is this foundation?
Megan R.
How is the coverage with this product?
Tara B.
Where do you buy this how much and how do you know what shade