Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Waterproof Liner

Shop Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Waterproof Liner. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is it worth the money?! I’ve never purchased any BOBBI BROWN products before
Does this actually stay put even for the bottom waterline of the eye? If not what will? I've been having trouble finding an eyeliner that will stay on the bottom and not smudge and smear.
Is this product any good?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Waterproof Liner!
Product Highlights
This waterproof liner so beautiful!!!!! I like it so much!!!! I used it every single day!!!!!in reviews
This waterproof liner is as amazing as it sounds. It's super pigmented and black and glides on like a dream. I use this product on my clients and they love how intense and black it is and I would definitely buy again.in reviews
I am so in love with this eyeliner! It goes on so easily and smooth and it doesn't smudge at all and is so long lasting! I have watery eyes and even that doesn't make this eyeliner run or come off. I love it!in reviews
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
I am so used to using the Lancome's waterproof liner, but this is awesome!! This really does not smudge. I work for Bobbi, so I have to put liners on my hand a lot to show customers the colors! After it dries, it doesn't move anywhere! Definitely highly recommended!!!! Just wish Bobbi will come out with more colorful colors!
Janet W.
Cressona, PA
Stays put but is very hard to take off. Great for hot summer days when the rest of my makeup is melting.
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
I love Bobbi browns waterproof eyeliner - it truly does not come off tell I remove it with my makeup remover
Morgan M.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Blackout, Black Smoke
I may not wear makeup a lot but this is my favorite out of all the liners I have tried. In my opinion it is a little expensive but I still buy it because it is worth it
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Waterproof Liner uploaded by Jennifer L.
Review for: Blackout
I am simply in love with this line! It glides on smooth and last all day! I highly recommend this to my friends and family. I have created so e amazing looks with this liner ❤️
Vicki T.
Greenville, NC
I love this eyeliner!! I received it as a gift. I've been hooked ever since!! It doesn't peel off or smear.
Jenessa O.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Black Chocolate
I was looking forward to this product since it claimed to do things another brand I was considering does at half the price. I was pleased with how smoothly the product provided full coverage on the waterline with little pressure. It didn't irritate my eyes either. However, all I did was go to dinner and it was gone by the time my entree arrived. I won't say that it ran down my face or smudged terribly. It just pretty much vacated my waterline and settled below my lashline. It looked like I slept in my makeup. It's not terrible eyeliner. It just doesn't do what it says it does and migrates just enough to make you look tired. The best thing I can say about it is that it wasn't irritating, but honestly, I had longer lasting results taking a lighter to a cheap kohl pencil in high school than this. If you don't mind frequent reapplication it's fine, but it did not stay on my normal waterline while I just ate food.
Jos M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black Smoke
Great waterproof liner, the only reason I took off a star, is that I felt that it wore off too quickly. It is very pigmented, and there are many colors to choose from. I do recommend it.
Hala H.
Florissant, MO
Review for: Blackout
I typically can wear less expensive eyeliners because I believe the majority of them work the same way with just different prices. This one however is the most amazing liner I’ve ever used. A makeup artist told me about it & I wear it on special occasions that last all day & night.
Donika L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
I have used this and can't stop using it because it is long-wear and waterproof and it is what I want.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...