Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Liquid Liner

Shop Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Liquid Liner. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What palette has the best pigmented bright colors?
Does anyone have a dupe for this Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Liquid Eyeliner in Golden Bronze Sparkle? This was one of my holy grail products. I’ve tried the Sephora Long Last 12 HR Wear Eye Liner in Glitter Brown. It’s not nearly as pigmented or precise. Any suggestions please?!
Is this eyeliner transfer-proof? What other products does it compare to?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Liquid Liner!
Product Highlights
first off this is amazing not only because im reviewing it but because it actually is. I used it in the color black and it created the perfect wing for me. i would give it a five star rating and use it again. in reviews
One of the best ! It does indeed last ALL DAY no smudge, no cracks nothing i love it very black as wellin reviews
...and it is so easy to apply with the fine tip! You can have the perfect winged eyeliner in just a swipe! I use this everyday, whether I dress up or down. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! in reviews
this product is great if you wear makeup for long hours or if you are out every night. its easy to apply, have great value for price, and leaves a nice finishin reviews
Love how this color goes with hazel eyes. Just enough sparkle without being too much. Try it yourself to see how it looks with greenish eyes. I got mine at Macy's.in reviews
Anna D.
San Jose, CA
I adore this eyeliner! It is so easy to work with because of its narrow tip, and I'm someone who usually has a tricky time doing my eyeliner since I don't have a very steady hand. This liner makes doing a cat eye super easy. I actually find this eyeliner even easier to work with than the Tom Ford one (crazy, I know!) As for as how it wears, I find that the Bobbi Brown liner wears well all day long and doesn't smudge, fade or crease throughout the day. It's a fantastic product! The colors are also super beautiful and more unique. I find that they add something extra to the eye without making it seem obvious that you're wearing a colored liner.
Sammie C.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Night Sky Sparkle
This is such an amazing long-lasting eye liner that stays on all day. I love it!! It is also easy to put on and also to take off. I highly recommend this product and would buy it again. This is a must-have staple on everyone’s daily makeup routine.
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
Love to use this products on my Days/Night when I really like to dress up. I love that it’s long wear also.
Janine E.
Rio Rico, AZ
Review for: Carbon Black
This liner is ok I have a lot of trouble making a small line with is it’s too inky I feel and it gets on areas of the eye I don’t want it and I end up with a thick line.
Jourdin W.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Baltic Blue Sparkle
This eyeliner adds a great flair to my hazel eyes! It is very precise and works very well! It is also very affordable for the great part of that you get! The packaging is so luxurious I would definitely reach with us again
Jen B.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Baltic Blue Sparkle
My everyday liner. It’s so easy to use and doesn’t dry out. The blue is perfect too. I will prob buy this brand forever!
Stephanie A.
placerville
This eyeliner is on of my go to liquid liners it make the perfect wings and it last all day! When I apply it, it goes on so nice and easy! This is my second time using it and I will be buying it again
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Bobbi Brown products never disappoint. This liner lasts forever. I love it because it is smudge proof even when I forget I'm wearing eye makeup and accidentally rub my eyes. The color is faint, which is something I really like since I like my makeup more natural.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Because I rarely use makeup, I need to have products that I know I can count on when the time comes that I need to use eyeliner. Liquid liner is my saving grace because of my dark features and I love this Bobbi Brown option.
Nancy P.
San Antonio, TX
my girlfriend is actually the one who has the liner and she said it's the best one compared to all of the other liners she has bought before after going out it still looks great this is a product she usually buys all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nurun C.