BeautyEyeEyelinerBobbi Brown
Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo

Shop Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo!
ajadedo
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo uploaded by ajadedo
Bold color that stays all day and night. Never creases or smudges! My go to when I want a cat-eye look. Also blends easy for a soft smokey eyeliner.
Wen L.
Astoria, NY
If I need an all day look, then I'll whip this out and know that my eyeliner will stay put for as long as I need it to. I do use the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, but if you do not apply make up often enough, I recommend buying eyeliner pencils instead.
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Really nice and smooth eyeliner, I sold a lot of these to customers. Some complaints is smudging but it was probably before it it set . Be careful not to put too much product on.
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
fantastic this eyeliner is excellent long coverage does not run and the appearance it gives to the eyelid is great super recommended
Camille K.
So easy to use and great color options. The brush that came with mine was rounded and having only used angled brushes I was concerned. It works perfectly. Easy to make a car eye in no time. Dries matte, which I love.
Hillary E.
Clawson, MI
This is on-par with the quality of Bobbi Brown products. I didn’t experience any flaking (like with Nyx’s comparable product) or bleeding, so this is one I’ve purchased several times. Works well with oily skin.
Nadia K.
Huntersville, NC
This is great for winged eyeliner. Unfortunately the product dries out after a while so I needed to add setting spray to revive it but other than that it worked well. I’m not a fan of how pricey it is, I’m sure there are better alternatives.
Shirley C.
Flushing, NY
I use this everyday. I like that I can use a brush and have more control over how thick I want my eyeliner. It does tend to dry up after 2 months of using so I can never get to the end. Overall, I still think it is a good investment since I always lose the pen ones.
April S.
Edgerton, WI
This is probably the easiest to apply and longest lasting pot eyeliner I've tried, and I've tried a LOT of them. Had to remove a star because Bobbi Brown loves to launch limited edition colors in these a lot, and then never make them again. I fall in love with those colors every time, re-release them for the nutty people like me! Haha :)
Danielle F.
Independence, OH
These eyeliners don’t budge on my hooded eyes and I like how I can use one at a time or both together!

Looking for your answer?