Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo

Shop Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo!
Wennie L.
Astoria, NY
If I need an all day look, then I'll whip this out and know that my eyeliner will stay put for as long as I need it to. I do use the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, but if you do not apply make up often enough, I recommend buying eyeliner pencils instead.
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Really nice and smooth eyeliner, I sold a lot of these to customers. Some complaints is smudging but it was probably before it it set . Be careful not to put too much product on.
Camille K.
So easy to use and great color options. The brush that came with mine was rounded and having only used angled brushes I was concerned. It works perfectly. Easy to make a car eye in no time. Dries matte, which I love.
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
fantastic this eyeliner is excellent long coverage does not run and the appearance it gives to the eyelid is great super recommended
Hannah F.
El Cerrito, CA
I love that this eyeliner lasts all day despite my oily eyelids. It’s also very easy to create a wing with this product. The black is very opaque and I love that about gel liners. The only downside is that you have to immediately clean the brush after each use or else the product will dry up and ruin the brush.
Sana R.
I Lille this product for an everyday natural look. The color is really dark and the texture is very creme.
Brittany W.
Lindside, WV
Yes gel eye liner is where is is. Go get you a morphe eye liner brush and this eye liner and put on top of eye lid and water line and it looks great and it’s water proof. Lasts for hours!
Jacqueline D.
Hanson, MA
This is a great eyeliner gel. Bobbi brown has great long lasting products that wear well.
gina M.
Honestly can’t believe I haven’t been recommending this product more frequently. If you like to do your eyeliner but don’t like liquid, this is definitely the choice I would go with.
Meagan M.
For a gel liner this wore really well on a long day. Glides on so easy and I love the pigment! Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

Looking for your answer?