MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerBobbi Brown
Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #1 BLACK INK

BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #1 BLACK INK

Long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner and the ease of a gel-based formula. 716170007861

Does anyone make a great BLUE gel liner in a pot?
How does this compare to the Maybelline gel liner?
Does anyone know if other colors are as good as the black one?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #1 BLACK INK!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy N.
Greenville, TX
BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #1 BLACK INK uploaded by Mandy N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used a pencil liner for the majority of my life. One day, I was watching a makeup tutorial and they were using an eyeliner from a pot like this one. I will say, finding the right eyeliner brush makes all the difference in application as well as comfort. I am very impressed with this liner due to the fact that it stays all day, even in a hot, humid environment.
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #1 BLACK INK uploaded by Franco T.
It is the best eyeliner I have, it is my favorite I always use it. It lasts a long time in makeup and the pot even if it looks small lasts for years. It does not transfer and is waterproof. Super easy to use with a fine brush, I use it to give black accents in my artwork and it works great. I highly recommend it ❤️❤️❤️✨
Shia H.
Brooklyn, NY
BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #1 BLACK INK uploaded by Shia H.
LOVE!!! The best gel eyeliner out there - nothing compares to this one. It is waterproof, creamy, and very opaque. The product looks small but this will last you months (maybe even a year!). TIP: if it dries up mix in a drop of face oil ☺️
Mary M.
Rochester, MN
BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #1 BLACK INK uploaded by Mary M.
I personally love this liner! It doesn’t smear on my lids so I use this for weddings! First application doesn’t seem as dark but it needs 5 seconds of air exposure and the deep dark black color will show. I Love this!
Angie O.
As much as I wanted to love this, I just couldn’t. Has a tendency to smudge. Applies quite thick, even when applying with a thin angled eyeliner brush.
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
The product that keeps on giving! This product last for forever so it is totally worth the investment. It does great dramatic liner looks but can also be used for more subtle looks. Because its a gel formula and in a closed pot it never dries out and can always be relied on. I've had it longer than any other liner and it still works like new.
Hayley C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is a really great gel liner. You can use this to tightline and to make a wing. The formula is smooth and easy to work with and it lasts forever. The black gel is a very deep black and very pigmented. I definitely recommend this liner. I have used it for years and don't see a reason to stop!
Jennifer C.
Havertown, PA
I absolutely love Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in black. It is beautiful and richly pigmented. It applies smoothly with her eyeliner brush. I have always been the greatest at applying eyeliners. I wish I was better. I have tried various application techniques but Bobbi Brown has proven to be best for me. It was a bit pricey because I purchased the makeup brush together with the eyeliner. You don’t require much eyeliner with each application so the product does last a long time. It is in a glass jar with screw on top that will ensure it will not dry out. This is worth the investment.
Jenessa O.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite eye liner by Bobbi brown. Formula is creamy and amazing and easy to work with. Doesn’t dry out
Danielle S.
Festus, MO
This gel eyeliner stays in place! It is super black which I love and lasts for months. The packaging is convenient for a gel eye liner. Just apply with a brush and achieve the perfect winged look. It is worth the price.