BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A true original. This award-winning long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula—all with 12 hours of waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant wear.

Why It's Different:

Highly pigmented, this gel formula delivers subtle to dramatic looks that are easy to apply, long-wearing, and won't smudge or fade.

How to Use:

Dip the tip of the Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush (sold separately) into Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, being sure to coat both sides of the brush. Wipe off any excess on a tissue. Working quickly, apply liner in short, even strokes close to the lash line, from the inner to the outer eye corner.

Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polyethylene , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Lecithin , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Methicone , Barium Sulfate , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

BOBBI BROWN Long-wear Gel Eyeliner
  • "I have been using Bobbi Brown's long-wear gel eyeliner for over 10 years and I absolutely swear by it. I've tried others but nothing else can compare to the staying power. The color is deep and rich and stays put all day. It's easy to apply with a thin eyeliner brush and it works great as both a top and bottom liner. All the colors are gorgeous; I used to use the brown and the graphite but now I stick with the basic black. One pot lasts forever and it's worth every penny." in 620 reviews
  • "I use this product almost daily and it does exactly what it's supposed to! It stays put all day and doesn't smudge once it's set. I love that it comes in so many colors. I love the graphite, denim and ivy. " in 240 reviews
  • "This is my go to eyeliner for daily use.. It's creamy, and does not dry out easily. It goes on smooth for an all day wear. Not waterproof. I wish that it was more pigmented,a s the darkest black can appear to be a dark grey. Use with an angled brush for a perfect cat eye!" in 221 reviews
Ashley G.
Port Orchard, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Best gel eyeliner I have ever used! The brush does come separate so don’t forget to snag that as well. The pot is deep, so absolutely worth the price! Sometimes I rub my eyes completely forgetting that I am wearing any makeup, and when I remember I’m thinking “oh crap,” but when I go to look my eyeliner is completely un touched and looking great. Super easy to apply, and moves across the eyelid effortlessly. This will always be a make up must have in my bag.
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Black Ink more...
This is the only eyeliner I can ever use. I've compared this gel liner up against all the other high-end gel liners that Sephora carries and this one wins by miles. Stayed longest, most smudge-proof, easiest application and slowest to dry.

I don't know if it's because I love to paint, but I highly prefer using gel liner and a brush to apply eyeliner over a pencil or liquid pen. This may be due to the fact that my lashes are very sparse and spread apart, so I need a brush to be able to fill in between the bases of my lashes to achieve a good eyeliner look. I use a small angled eyeliner brush with synthetic hairs and I "tightline" just at the base of the lash without getting on the waterline.

Quick pro tip: NEVER tightline over your waterlines! There are important glands there that contribute to the tear film to help lubricate your eyes. Packing in product over those glands will clog them and may cause a gland dysfunction, irritation, contribute to Dry Eye Syndrome or even lead to an infection. Remember to properly cleanse your eyelid area daily with a gentle face soap to promote healthy tears for good eye health!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Thank you bobbi brown for this perfection. I love the clear pod it comes in because it makes it look more sleek/high end. I purchased it at Sephora. I had given up on eyeliner because all the liquid ones were not easy as i am a beginner on trying to master the wing. Well yesterday i tried again for the first time in months and this was the outcome. This formula makes it so easy to add this to the skin. It is smooth and glides like a dream. This was also my attempt on doing a cut crease.. i will continue to try lol
Kristina B.
Olathe, KS
I’m not sure this is worth the price you pay for it. It’s not very smooth or creamy and it’s hard to apply. If you put too much on, especially in the waterline, it gets chunky and flakes off. I got some in my eye and could not see until I dug it all out. Not pleasant. I have trouble getting a good wing with it since it’s so thick and dry. It does last quite a long time, but if I can’t get it to apply properly I don’t necessarily want it on all day and night... I would rather find something cheaper for this kind of result.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Black Ink more...
Another holy grail of eyeliner gels! I have been using this gel for years and I will say that I have not been let down by it using it personally or on clients! It’s super creamy and pigmented just the way I like it! When I use it with an angled brush I draw perfect straight and crisp wings. A little goes a long way so it’s worth the price. It’s great for people who also have issues using pens or markers for eyeliner since with the gel and brush it gives you more control.
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this jet black Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner! It applies smoothly, easily and last all day or all night! It's the perfect consistency to make a flawless line and a perfect winged tip without smudging or smearing. I definitely recommend!
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
This is another holy grail of mine. I love the creamy texture and for the most part it goes in really well. Just have to be carefully what brush you use because sometimes that will cause some flaking/fallout. I usually like to prefer to freestyle draw my eyeliner with gel and and brush because I feel that it gives a sharper look and point. The price is ok since the product goes a long way. I get several months of use with this product.
kaely h.
Galt, CA
Review for: Espresso Ink more...
I bought this because I wanted something I could apply after eyeshadow and not dry out like the liner pens I’ve tried previously. This has worked like a charm.
I do have some critiques though, I have to dab into the pot so many times it feels like. And then the other issue I’ve noticed recently is sometimes it will end up in my eyelid crease. I’m not sure if it’s because of what I wear it with but it is frustrating.
Hannah W.
Delta Jct, AK
Review for: Espresso Ink more...
I'm a huge fan of this eyeliner; it is the only eyeliner I have tried that will actually last for hours on my waterline. Not to mention, on hot days it does not smudge or come off easily.

The texture makes application very easy — especially the shade "Espresso ink."

In my opinion, this stuff is worth every penny... and plus, it lasts forever! Highly recommended.
Carsyn H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Caviar Ink more...
I have been using Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner for as long as I can remember.  I have tried other gel products, but none of them stayed on as long as this one.  This product lasts all day and provides you with the perfect line.  I would highly recommend this product to anyone already using gel eyeliner, as well as people who have yet to try it!
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
I am in the market to change my current eyeliner and I was looking at the reviews on this one, can you let me know if last longer and since doesn't come in the traditional tube and brush if it's easy to use and bring the lines on your eyes, thank you
Rachael M.
Alexandria, VA
How well does this stay for someone with oily eyelids?
Ambra B.
What brush would you recommend using to apply this liner?
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
Is this worth the price? And does this eyeliner easy to apply wing?
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
Gel eyeliner OR liquid eyeliner? And what is the best brand of eyeliner?

Amazon