Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA true original. This award-winning long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula--all with 12 hours of waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant wear.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrHighly pigmented this gel formula delivers subtle to dramatic looks that are easy to apply long-wearing and wont smudge or fade. brbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrDip the tip of the Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush sold separately into Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner being sure to coat both sides of the brush. Wipe off any excess on a tissue. Working quickly apply liner in short even strokes close to the lash line from the inner to the outer eye corner.ulliiAllure/i Best of Beauty Award Winner 2012/liliWeb ID 103208/li/ul

Has anyone tried this? Does it smudge easily?
I’ve heard people rave about this. How good is itBobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner ?
Does this product dry out quickly?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...used to use the brown and the graphite but now I stick with the basic black. One pot lasts forever and it's worth every penny.in reviews
I use this product almost daily and it does exactly what it's supposed to! It stays put all day and doesn't smudge once it's set. I love that it comes in so many colors. I love the graphite, denim and ivy. in reviews
...can appear to be a dark grey. Use with an angled brush for a perfect cat eye!in reviews
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Thuy N.
Review for: Black Ink
Gel, long-lasting, black. This was good when it was not dry. It just needed a flat edged brush and I can draw on the line on my lids. It didn't transfer once it dried. But the whole thing dried up in a couple of months.
Lauren Y.
Ashburn, VA
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Lauren Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Chocolate Shimmer
Holy grail of gel eyeliners. It was so smooth and creamy! I applied with a small angle brush and it did the job perfectly. No cracks, no smudging, it really did the job. 10/10 would buy again, I totally recommend for people who struggle with stick liners.
Jodie A.
I adore Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner! I use it for the perfect winged-eyeliner and have done so for years. The seductive cat-eye is one of my signature looks and Bobbi Brown creamy gel eyeliner has helped me achieve the perfect look so many times. It does not cake up which is great if you're like me & apply a few coats on top of each other before you are satfisied. I like how it comes with a brush, I feel I have better control when using it. I do not have to sharpen it like an eyeliner pencil either, which is a plus. This eyeliner is very long lasting & once it's on, I usually do not have to re-apply throughout my busy day. Just make sure you cover the container while you are applying the liner, I have noticed leaving it open for 10 mins at a time, every day, will make it dry out faster. If you keep it covered, this gel eyeliner will last a very long time. It's smooth, maneuverable & doesn't flake off over time. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner is amazing and superior quality! Give it a try, you'll be happy you did! ♡
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Brooke M.
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Brooke M.
Review for: Caviar Ink
I just started using gel liner last month and I’m so glad I did! I love how precise you can get it with the gel and a brush. I also love the caviar ink shade as it’s a great mix between brown and black.
Danielle A.
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Danielle A.
Review for: Black Ink
This product It’s so pigmented and black I love it! I use it to do a winged eyeliner and it lasts all day without smearing or fading!
S T.
Polk City, FL
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by S T.
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner is a gel-based water-proof eyeliner which offers the precision of liquid liner. Its color stays true for long hours and gives a subtle and dramatic look. I purchased mine for around $27.
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Shubh G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Black Ink
Nobody can go wrong with this gel eyeliner... damn its sooo easy to apply and so smoothly... I love Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner ... perfect for smokey eye makeup and perfect for any eye makeup ... highly recommended ... Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
Amanda S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Ivy Shimmer Ink
My eye time favorite liner. It’s long wearing and super user friendly. I use it with the ultra fine liner brush and it’s a breeze. I love the green because (obviously the Philadelphia Eagles are my green guys) it makes my eyes pop. The subtle hint of shimmer adds the perfect element of shine!
Milli M.
Jersey City, NJ
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Milli M.
Love this - [email protected] this with the Bobbi brown liner brush. I have the mini travel size and it is perfect for traveling and on the go touch ups. The pigment is awesome and lasts full day without smudging
Becca A.
Silky smooth application, easy to use. A little product goes a long way, long lasting application. Your getting the value for the price. Highly recommended, first time using the product.

338 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim F.
Hickman, NE
il y a 3 mois
I am M. il y a 3 mois
It's amazing smooth and looks great stays on all day.. it looks wonderful and I love love it. I have used this beans for years and it never let's me down.
Suki S.
Forest Hills, NY
il y a 7 mois
Mariam P. il y a 7 mois
I don’t think so! Is not so pigmented