Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA true original. This award-winning long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula--all with 12 hours of waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant wear.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrHighly pigmented this gel formula delivers subtle to dramatic looks that are easy to apply long-wearing and wont smudge or fade. brbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrDip the tip of the Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush sold separately into Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner being sure to coat both sides of the brush. Wipe off any excess on a tissue. Working quickly apply liner in short even strokes close to the lash line from the inner to the outer eye corner.ulliiAllure/i Best of Beauty Award Winner 2012/liliWeb ID 103208/li/ul

y’all this vanity tray is Super cute and simple. It's on my bathroom counter where I do my daily skincare. I got to test this item for free from the Facebook group 'Exclusivester' (I was reimbursed for it after delivery but had to pay upfront) y’all should join and avail the free stuff too! 💘 a screenshot of the refund is also attached
Is this waterproof? And is this easier to apply then the pencil?
Has anyone tried this? Does it smudge easily?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...used to use the brown and the graphite but now I stick with the basic black. One pot lasts forever and it's worth every penny.in reviews
I use this product almost daily and it does exactly what it's supposed to! It stays put all day and doesn't smudge once it's set. I love that it comes in so many colors. I love the graphite, denim and ivy. in reviews
...can appear to be a dark grey. Use with an angled brush for a perfect cat eye!in reviews
Paige C.
Quincy, IL
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Paige C.
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Paige C.
Love how long it lasts and how easily it goes on. It’s really opaque which is what I look for in a gel liner. I used my own eyeliner brush because of preference but the liner itself is great. I wear wings every day so a good liner is NECESSARY
Josiah A.
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Josiah A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Indigo Ink
The Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner is an amazing gel liner that u can use for a wing liner as well as in the water line, the pigmentation is great the only issue i have with it, is that it dries pretty quickly so you are going to have to work quickly!! My favorite part is using it as a base for a black smokey eye because of how easy it is to blend with eyeshadows!!
Mia  M.
West New York, NJ
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Mia  M.
Es muy buen producto pero pues creo que el precio podría ser un poco más accesible aunque si vale la pena !
Rachel G.
Seattle, WA
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Rachel G.
Review for: Caviar Ink
This is a great, long wearing gel pot eyeliner. I’m not exactly sure what color this caviar ink is. It’s kind of like a light black? A brownish black? A blue-ish black? Either way, it looks black on the lid it’s just a little bit softer than a true true black. It’s best used with an angled brush and glides on very easily. Very easy to work with.
Rachel J.
chicago
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Rachel J.
Review for: Sapphire Shimmer Ink
Eye Massager from ‘Exclusivester’ ( a Facebook group) is something truly special! You don’t have to choose between heat or cold treatment to lift your skin and ease the negative effects of wrinkles, you can take advantage of both. Your puffy eyes will thank you! And you’ll love the results! you can get yours for free by joining the group now! Screenshot of group attached for you reference
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Thuy N.
Review for: Black Ink
Gel, long-lasting, black. This was good when it was not dry. It just needed a flat edged brush and I can draw on the line on my lids. It didn't transfer once it dried. But the whole thing dried up in a couple of months.
Sydney R.
Cape Coral, FL
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Sydney R.
Review for: Caviar Ink
This is amazing! I love to use it as graphic liner with a tiny hair brush! It sets pretty quickly but you have enough time to smudge it out if you want! It also stays put for hours! I did this edgy editorial look with it and I am so in love with it!
Ashley B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Ashley B.
I love everything about this eyeliner. Love the packaging, you can get every last bit out of it. It has great pigment, glides on smoothly and stays on all day without creasing or flaking. There are so many good shades to choose from. I definitely recommend picking this up and trying it out when you get the chance.
Jenna C.
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Jenna C.
Review for: Violet Ink
I really like the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and it's a welcome and varied addition to my makeup collection. It's easy to apply, has a soft finish and lasts all day without smudging or creasing. The only 'downside' is the cost but I think it's worth the money!
Lauren Y.
Ashburn, VA
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Lauren Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Chocolate Shimmer
Holy grail of gel eyeliners. It was so smooth and creamy! I applied with a small angle brush and it did the job perfectly. No cracks, no smudging, it really did the job. 10/10 would buy again, I totally recommend for people who struggle with stick liners.

340 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim F.
Hickman, NE
il y a un an
I am M. il y a un an
It's amazing smooth and looks great stays on all day.. it looks wonderful and I love love it. I have used this beans for years and it never let's me down.
Suki S.
Forest Hills, NY
il y a 2 ans
Mariam P. il y a 2 ans
I don’t think so! Is not so pigmented