BY BOBBI BROWN #24 in Eyeliner

A true original. This award-winning long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula—all with 12 hours of waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant wear.

Highly pigmented, this gel formula delivers subtle to dramatic looks that are easy to apply, long-wearing, and won't smudge or fade.

Instructions: Dip the tip of the Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush (sold separately) into Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, being sure to coat both sides of the brush. Wipe off any excess on a tissue. Working quickly, apply liner in short, even strokes close to the lash line, from the inner to the outer eye corner.

Alex C.
Review for: Black Ink, Steel Ink, Cobalt Ink, Espresso Ink, Sepia Ink
To be honest, at first I hated this eyeliner. It would dry up in the pot. However, then I learned on YouTube, that if you apply heat for short time, it goes back to being creamy. I ran my blow dryer over it and it worked! You can also microwave it for a few seconds. It is actually a very good thing that this eyeliner runs on the slightly drier side. It lasts a lot longer on my eyes than some creamier formulas. The quality definitely shows through in how long wearing it is. I can find plenty of cheaper gel eyeliners that look the same way when you first apply it. However, hours later they do not look as good as Bobbi Brown! This eyeliner does not smudge! So having to maintain it with some heat every now and then is worth it. I plan on buying more shades.Skin Tone:Neutral
Jenny Y.
Review for: Black Ink
My absolute favorite! I started out with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner when I first started wearing eyeliner and it was so easy to apply. Although, you do need to get a brush and spend more on the eyeliner, I think the quality of the product makes up for it. It's so smooth and never budges once on. I have watery eyes throughout the day and touch my eyes a lot but I never found any problems will this product. It's great for creating any look since it's so versatile and there are so many colors to choose from!
Beth W.
Windermere
Review for: Sapphire Shimmer Ink, Granite Ink
This is the BEST eye liner without a doubt! I was nervous at first because I had to use the brush to apply but it was super easy! I have blue eyes and love the graphite and Indigo!
I swear by this liner and won’t use anything else!
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Black Ink
I had higher expectations for this liner. Black eyeliner is my must have makeup so I have tried a lot of different brands and formulas. I used his in my water line with my Morphe m250-0 brush. It wasn't as black as I wanted it to be. It also didn't last me all day, I had to reapply around lunch time. I normally use Estée Lauder dual wear which has a very similar formula but this one didn't compare. Not worth the money.
Leisha S.
Greer, SC
Review for: Espresso Ink
This Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is my absolute favorite. Though a bit pricy, it lasts for months and truly does stay on all day long! I wish it came with the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush as well, but that’s just wishful thinking. ;)
I would advise those using it to wash your brush after every use as it tends to dry up the brush and mess up the next application. Excellent product!!
AMY Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: Black Ink
I love this product. it is easy to use for light lining or a full on eyeliner look. I must say, it may be on the pricey side but there is also a lot of product in the tube. it is also long lasting Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Review for: Cobalt Ink
Love this eyeliner. A Little bit goes a very long way, this product will last you a long time. As for wear goes, it lasts all day or all night. Packaging is very nice. I would highly recommend this for others. Best for lower last line, or upper or lower waterline. Would not recommend if you're someone who is looking to do wings.
Victoria C.
Review for: Black Ink
Ever since I was young, I dreamed of the day where I would be able to buy this eyeliner, especially after learning this was what Adele used. But after buying it, I was kinda disappointed. It wasn’t as creamy and long lasting as I thought it would be. The Maybelline gel liner is way better and that’s not even counting in the price. I wish I could love it but it’s not one of my favorites.
Erin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Last Halloween, I had a make up artist professionally do my costume make up as a "scary clown" with sex appeal and she used Bobbi Brown get eyeliner instead of traditional face paint and it lasted all night without cracking or irritating my sensitive skin.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually was gifted a Bobbi set that had this liner included in it I enjoy it and the pigment is awesome and it stays for a long while. My only issue is it dries so quickly.
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the market to change my current eyeliner and I was looking at the reviews on this one, can you let me know if last longer and since doesn't come in the traditional tube and brush if it's easy to use and bring the lines on your eyes, thank you
Rachael M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this stay for someone with oily eyelids?
Ambra B.
What brush would you recommend using to apply this liner?
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
Is this worth the price? And does this eyeliner easy to apply wing?
Julia T.
San Jose, CA
Is this really worth the price?