BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Specially formulated to stay put for 12 hours—it's waterproof, smudge- and transfer-resistant—this richly pigmented pencil glides on smoothly and delivers intense definition. Includes a sharpener to ensure pencil-point precision.

Who It's For: Anyone who prefers the convenience of a pencil to line her eyes.

Why It's Different:

Pigment-rich color applies easily and precisely and wears for hours.

How to Use:

Apply as close to the lash line as possible and line the entire length of the lid. Use short strokes for the most natural effect.

Dimethicone , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Synthetic Wax , Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer , Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate , Polyethylene , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Citric Acid , Tin Oxide , Silica , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Black 2 (Ci 77266) , Copper Powder (Ci 77400) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

• I've heard good things about this product but I'm relucta...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break ...1 Answers
  • Dose this stay in your waterline? dose it smudge? long la...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Eye Pencil
  • "So you want an eyeliner that's smooth and stays on and doesn't give you raccoon eyes? Say no more fam. This is perfect for lining my waterline and lasts forever. I only use black so I can't speak to other colors but it's a really great black eyeliner." in 33 reviews
  • "I actually really like these colours. I have fair skin so on me it's very pigmented. Goes in smooth, doesn't smudge ." in 18 reviews
  • "Love these eye pencils, they truly do last a long time. Can always count on this pencil to stay in my waterline love it." in 16 reviews
I loved this pencil it was good at the start then it started burning my lips and stuff so I don't like it no more
Jackie B.
One of the worst pencil eyeliners I have ever used. Has no staying power. Don't even try to put it on your waterline because you will have raccoon eyes by the next hour. I put it on my lid today and it is cold outside so I didn't get sweaty yet it is all over my crease and under my eyes too. This would only be good for somebody that will purposely smudge it out. Don't waste your money, there are plenty of other brands that are way better quality. By the way I have the jet black pencil.
This product is pretty wonderful.. Its Long Lasting . I Buys This every time I Run Out . I would totally recommend it.. My Mom Bought me This Product About a Year ago And I Use It As A Everyday Product. its Super Nice .
Sunny C.
Sudbury
Review for: Black Navy more...
This product was really not for me. I'm more of a felt tip eyeliner girl so i found the gel liner really difficult to use. It looked kind of messy and blurry on my lids, compared to felt tip liners that left a clear and distinct streak. Also I didn't find it as dark as felt tip or liquid liners. But that's just me.
KARLA A.
me encanta todo delineador super utiles para todo estilos muy buenos me encanta todo delineador super utiles para todo estilos muy buenos
alice E.
Jacksonville
The colors were wondeful.  They glided on the eye easy and pigmented.  Added a little extra to a simple look.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
I had a sample size of this in jet, which is a deep rich black. This is very pigmented and glided on easily but I found that it dried somewhat quickly which resulted in a more difficult application.
Emily C.
Although it was one of my hogher end brands, i expected more. It started smearing, an hour after use and was a little difficult to apply. For this price and quality i can only give 3 stars.
Nicola L.
Review for: Jet more...
The colour is great and so is the packaging but unfortunately it smudges on me and leaves me with black eyes so I do not wear it too often. A shame as this brand is pricey. Definitely not longwear !!
Dayna S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: Smoke more...
I’m not entirely crazy about this product. I feel like it doesn’t last all day and smudges a lot which makes my appearance look sloppy. I have brown eyes, and the smoke color was good in that sense. I would not buy again.
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
Ive heard this is good. However I'm worried it won't last a long time and it's pretty pricey for a brow product. What do you think
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I've heard good things about this product but I'm reluctant to try it unless it's worth the money. Can you compare this to any of the cheaper brand's that work good? Long lasting?
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
I've heard people RAVE about Bobbi Brown eyebrow products. Do you think this product and her other products are worth the money? Also how do they compare to the Anastasia brow products?

Amazon