BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Specially formulated to stay put for 12 hours—it's waterproof, smudge- and transfer-resistant—this richly pigmented pencil glides on smoothly and delivers intense definition. Includes a sharpener to ensure pencil-point precision.

Who It's For: Anyone who prefers the convenience of a pencil to line her eyes.

Why It's Different:

Pigment-rich color applies easily and precisely and wears for hours.

How to Use:

Apply as close to the lash line as possible and line the entire length of the lid. Use short strokes for the most natural effect.

Dimethicone , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Synthetic Wax , Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer , Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate , Polyethylene , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Citric Acid , Tin Oxide , Silica , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Black 2 (Ci 77266) , Copper Powder (Ci 77400) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

• I've heard good things about this product but I'm relucta...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break ...1 Answers
  • Dose this stay in your waterline? dose it smudge? long la...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Eye Pencil
  • "So you want an eyeliner that's smooth and stays on and doesn't give you raccoon eyes? Say no more fam. This is perfect for lining my waterline and lasts forever. I only use black so I can't speak to other colors but it's a really great black eyeliner." in 33 reviews
  • "I actually really like these colours. I have fair skin so on me it's very pigmented. Goes in smooth, doesn't smudge ." in 18 reviews
  • "Love these eye pencils, they truly do last a long time. Can always count on this pencil to stay in my waterline love it." in 16 reviews
Kelly L.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Jet more...
This is my go to eyeliner. After trying over 20 different eyeliners, this is my favorite. It stays on longest on my waterline while most brands will run in an hour this stays put for hours on my waterline. Recommend this if you have trouble keeping eyeliner on your waterline.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I got a deluxe size sample of this with a Sephora order. I liked it and it lasted a long time. It stayed on my eyes all day long without smearing or fading. I have several other eyeliners that I am trying right now but I do plan on getting another one.
Katrina P.
London
Very smooth eyeliner and comes with a sharpener. If you want a great lower line eyeliner this might be for you.
Vellexia V.
Thiabeyeliner has a greatvformula for intense bold colors and lasts long!!! Doesn't smudge or drip in time
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
Bobbi brown is a great liner for someone with sensitive eyes. It doesnt make my eyes watery or itchy like most pencils do.
Christina A.
Hutto
Review for: Jet more...
Love this brand. It is long lasting and applies easily. I had no complaints with this eyeliner. I would purchase again.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Tamara C.
This was the very first brand I learned to use eyeliner with! Very pigmented and easy to use. Several nice colors to choose from as well. Did not have a problem with smudging. However, I did have to reapply during the day. So, was not long lasting in my case.
Sindy R.
12225 SW 128th Street, Unit 104, Suite # 5696 MIAMI FLORIDA
These are very pigmented and soft. Glides on smoothly. I'm tanned so I tend to look for products that definitely show up on my skin tone
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Long Wear Eye Pencil - # 02 Mahogany 1.3g/0.045oz more...
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
Ive heard this is good. However I'm worried it won't last a long time and it's pretty pricey for a brow product. What do you think
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I've heard good things about this product but I'm reluctant to try it unless it's worth the money. Can you compare this to any of the cheaper brand's that work good? Long lasting?
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
mary y.
inwood, WV
Dose this stay in your waterline? dose it smudge? long lasting?
Rachelle H.
Enfield, CT
Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break and chip a lot? I'm wondering if I just got a defective one?

back