BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Specially formulated to stay put for 12 hours—it's waterproof, smudge- and transfer-resistant—this richly pigmented pencil glides on smoothly and delivers intense definition. Includes a sharpener to ensure pencil-point precision.

Who It's For: Anyone who prefers the convenience of a pencil to line her eyes.

Why It's Different:

Pigment-rich color applies easily and precisely and wears for hours.

How to Use:

Apply as close to the lash line as possible and line the entire length of the lid. Use short strokes for the most natural effect.

Dimethicone , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Synthetic Wax , Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer , Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate , Polyethylene , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Citric Acid , Tin Oxide , Silica , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Black 2 (Ci 77266) , Copper Powder (Ci 77400) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

• I've heard good things about this product but I'm relucta...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break ...1 Answers
  • Dose this stay in your waterline? dose it smudge? long la...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Eye Pencil
  • "So you want an eyeliner that's smooth and stays on and doesn't give you raccoon eyes? Say no more fam. This is perfect for lining my waterline and lasts forever. I only use black so I can't speak to other colors but it's a really great black eyeliner." in 33 reviews
  • "I actually really like these colours. I have fair skin so on me it's very pigmented. Goes in smooth, doesn't smudge ." in 18 reviews
  • "Love these eye pencils, they truly do last a long time. Can always count on this pencil to stay in my waterline love it." in 16 reviews
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Loved this in purple so much I had purchased another. Normally, I do not repurchase an eyeliner; nor do I ever go through a liner completely! I purchased the purple twice and later purchased the blue. All three were used up. Need to rethink about buying these again because they were my absolute favorite! Just rather expensive for the amount of money I make. If you have the money to spend, I would definitely recommend this! It's good for sensitive skin. That's the reason I started using it in the first place. Someone had suggested they were safe for sensitive users. My eyes got badly irritated from Urban Decay and Kat Von D and some drugstore products, I had to switch to something new. Next time I purchase these, I want to try some more shades. They aren't that highly pigmented, but it's pigmented enough for a daily wear for me, which is probably why I loved these when I used them. They were just the right amount of pigment and lasted. Easy to use and no tugging.
Jackie B.
One of the worst pencil eyeliners I have ever used. Has no staying power. Don't even try to put it on your waterline because you will have raccoon eyes by the next hour. I put it on my lid today and it is cold outside so I didn't get sweaty yet it is all over my crease and under my eyes too. This would only be good for somebody that will purposely smudge it out. Don't waste your money, there are plenty of other brands that are way better quality. By the way I have the jet black pencil.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love this eyeliner! I have it in black. It glides on easily and flows over any wrinkles/lines well. I've never had any issues with smudging or fading throughout the day. It has staying power and the black stays bold until I wash it off at night. I typically only use it on my upper lid but I've used it along my lower waterline before and it stays there nicely. I don't get any irritation with this eyeliner either. This is well worth the price.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
I am always trying to find the best products to use on my eye brows I have very pale blone eye lashes and brows. I love bobbi browns perfectly defined long wear brow pencil it last all day I didn't need to reapply and I know my brows stayed in place. I have to fill in the color because I have almost white pale blond eye brows and my natural hair color is red this helps bring my eye brows back to a more natural color and it matches my hair and I feel confident when I wear it
Anna H.
RIDGELAND, MS
This is an awesome pencil! I'm not especially good at applying eyeliner, but this goes on very smooth. It stays on all day and no smudging underneath your eyes. It's a little expensive, but as someone who has sensitive eyes, I'll gladly pay for it if it doesn't 1. irritate my eyes and 2. actually works.
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
This liner is good, but not great. First off, it glides on great and smooth. Pigmentation is definnitely BLACK. It holds up a good 4-5 hours, but definitely not a full 8 hours. You will get smudging on your lower lash line. I have also noticed it smudging from my top lash line to my eye lid. So if you are looking for something more trustworthy for a work day I would try another liner.
Sierra A.
Yucaipa, CA
I really like this brow pencil. I no longer use the pencil portion, because I decided that I wanted darker brows and have been preferring powder over pencil. However I still use the spool end daily to comb my brows and occasionally use the pencil to do a little filling. The angle of the pencil allows for wonderfully natural looks, as you can easily replicate brow hairs.
Paige P.
This product was recently re-formulated. It goes on very easily and has great pigmentation, but unfortunately now it also smears a lot. I think my eye shape is also more prone to smearing or something, but if smearing is something you are worried about don't get this.
Amanda W.
Mercer Island, WA
The Bobbie Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil in brown is great to subtly line you eyes. It can smudge a bit, so I would recommend carrying a few q-tips with you for convenient touch-ups throughout the day. Works well with eyeshadow dabbed on top for a smoky look.
Terri M.
Wauchula, FL
One of my favorite eyeliners, very long wearing. It stays where you put it. Great for creating a smoky eye look. I like to put one layer on the entire waterline, then one the outer half three or four more layers to get a real intense look. Definitely should give it a try, if you haven't already.
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
Ive heard this is good. However I'm worried it won't last a long time and it's pretty pricey for a brow product. What do you think
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I've heard good things about this product but I'm reluctant to try it unless it's worth the money. Can you compare this to any of the cheaper brand's that work good? Long lasting?
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
I've heard people RAVE about Bobbi Brown eyebrow products. Do you think this product and her other products are worth the money? Also how do they compare to the Anastasia brow products?

Amazon