BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Specially formulated to stay put for 12 hours—it's waterproof, smudge- and transfer-resistant—this richly pigmented pencil glides on smoothly and delivers intense definition. Includes a sharpener to ensure pencil-point precision.

Who It's For: Anyone who prefers the convenience of a pencil to line her eyes.

Why It's Different:

Pigment-rich color applies easily and precisely and wears for hours.

How to Use:

Apply as close to the lash line as possible and line the entire length of the lid. Use short strokes for the most natural effect.

Dimethicone , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Synthetic Wax , Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer , Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate , Polyethylene , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Citric Acid , Tin Oxide , Silica , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Black 2 (Ci 77266) , Copper Powder (Ci 77400) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

• I've heard good things about this product but I'm relucta...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break ...1 Answers
  • Dose this stay in your waterline? dose it smudge? long la...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Eye Pencil
  • "So you want an eyeliner that's smooth and stays on and doesn't give you raccoon eyes? Say no more fam. This is perfect for lining my waterline and lasts forever. I only use black so I can't speak to other colors but it's a really great black eyeliner." in 33 reviews
  • "I actually really like these colours. I have fair skin so on me it's very pigmented. Goes in smooth, doesn't smudge ." in 18 reviews
  • "Love these eye pencils, they truly do last a long time. Can always count on this pencil to stay in my waterline love it." in 16 reviews
Tamara C.
This was the very first brand I learned to use eyeliner with! Very pigmented and easy to use. Several nice colors to choose from as well. Did not have a problem with smudging. However, I did have to reapply during the day. So, was not long lasting in my case.
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
From the product name that says perfextlu defined. It actually does perfectly define your brows. I reallyblike how easy this product is to use. I like how convenient it is to use to control your strokes to get that defined brows which is girl dreams. Long lasting too
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Long-Wear Eye Pencil more...
Another absolutely beautiful product from Bobbi brown . So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I got a deluxe size sample of this with a Sephora order. I liked it and it lasted a long time. It stayed on my eyes all day long without smearing or fading. I have several other eyeliners that I am trying right now but I do plan on getting another one.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
All of Bobbi browns products are decent but this one was not anything special. It’s easy enough to blend and last awhile but there are a lot better liners out there and for better prices. I won’t be buying this again.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
These pencils are so pigmented. The gliiiiiide on like their skiing across your skin. Seriously. Also, it stays great. You leave this product on for a few moments and it is staying put. No need to worry about if you color is fading, this pencil is a star. I’m not even a fan of pencil liners and I think this is great.
Kelly L.
Coral gables, FL
Review for: Jet more...
This is my go to eyeliner. After trying over 20 different eyeliners, this is my favorite. It stays on longest on my waterline while most brands will run in an hour this stays put for hours on my waterline. Recommend this if you have trouble keeping eyeliner on your waterline.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Long-Wear Eye Pencil more...
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
sofia d.
oyster bay, NY
Review for: Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil, shade=Blonde more...
I just started using this brow pencil. I have brown hair with blonde highlights and the color matches me perfectly. I use this product every day and it completes my luck. I have thick eyebrows and this maintains the shape of them without being too much.
Katia M.
19116
Review for: Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Long-Wear Eye Pencil more...
Love it so much!!! Bought it few days ago, long lasting, hold for the day! I had a lot of different pencils before but this one has worked perfectlyI
Color is perfect!! I definitely will recommended to a new one
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
Ive heard this is good. However I'm worried it won't last a long time and it's pretty pricey for a brow product. What do you think
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I've heard good things about this product but I'm reluctant to try it unless it's worth the money. Can you compare this to any of the cheaper brand's that work good? Long lasting?
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
I've heard people RAVE about Bobbi Brown eyebrow products. Do you think this product and her other products are worth the money? Also how do they compare to the Anastasia brow products?

Sephora