Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil uploaded by Magdiel R.Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil uploaded by Melissa P.Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil uploaded by Eriyon T.

BY BOBBI BROWN

• I've heard good things about this product but I'm reluctant to tr...3 Answers
  • Dose this stay in your waterline? dose it smudge? long lasting?1 Answers
  • I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dil... Be the first to answer!
Shannon S.
Warren, MI
Goes in smooth! It's long lasting. Looks dramatic. Love this pencil! I spend time reading about it in books, blogs, and talking to other people with similar interests. Though I’m not an expert, I think I know quite a bit more than a beginner. In some ways, I’m a beginner expert. I have an educated opinion, and that counts for something!
And though I might not know everything, I think my thoughts on various related topics can be helpful.
Lupita S.
Ferris, Tx
I love this palette because you have everything you need in one compact package. It is so easy to use if you are relatively new at mixing and matching colors with the 1-2-3 method. And you have the mini brushes that are all you need without adding more bulkier items in your purse. The colors are perfectly matched and neutral so that it will go with any look you have. This is my go-to palette. Thanks, Bobbi.
Elle L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the most perfect eyeliner pencil!! I had been searching for a pencil eyeliner that had great pigment and concentrated color payoff, and Bobbi Brown delivered! This eyeliner is really easy to apply, and I found that it didn't smudge or fade at all. It applies smoothly and has definitely become a staple in my makeup routine!
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
I love the Bobby Brown Long Wear pencils! I can feel at ease during application that the pencil will glide on smoothly not tugging the skin. I know the brand well and never have an issue with smudging during the day, even if I rub my eyes. I have to use it sparingly due to the price point and my teacher salary!
Kelly S.
Most of the time, I get home to my eyeliner completely off and smeared down my face. This one, it lasts all day long. I use this product everyday and I've purchased it a couple times now. I would say it's my favorite long lasting eyeliner. I've recommend this brand to my family for months now. It's great!
Laura T.
If you are looking for an eye pencil that goes on and stay on, this is it! It’s waterproof, smudge- and transfer-resistant and tear resistant. Richly pigmented, this pencil glides on smoothly and delivers intense definition. Bonus --it includes a sharpener to ensure pencil-point precision. Hello cat eye!!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE this eye liner!!! So easy to apply and stays on all through the day. It looks and stays looking natural all day long. It is a little pricey but the quality is totally worth it. I love the Bobbi Brown band so I might be a little biased to this eye liner because of this.
Madi C.
This stuff is so good it last all day and all night . The only thing is that it's really easy to smudge so I would wish that it won't smudge so much but it's still an amazing fighter. My eye color is brown and it looks good on brown green doesn't matter what color you have
courtney L.
Love this!! I honestly don't remember when or where I got this one but I love it. I now have two. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't crumble or lump up at all like most liners. Its perfect!! I use it just about every day and it still goes on like it's brand new!
Aishanna b.
Gresham, OR
I love this long lasting eye liner it's very long lasting. And it's not spendy online. And it lasted me 3 times longer than normal it's very nice packaging. I've never used this product before this time and like it a lot and I would buy it again and recommend it
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about this product but I'm reluctant to try it unless it's worth the money. Can you compare this to any of the cheaper brand's that work good? Long lasting?
mary y.
Inwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dose this stay in your waterline? dose it smudge? long lasting?
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm going to start working for Bobbi brown at Dillard's, so if anyone would like to fulfill me with great information on this product it would be great please! I will be going to a training for Bobbi Brown to inform myself more but since I have this app it will hopefully help! Thanks :)