BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "the coverage is good i like it and i like how it really stay long on my face i like to mix it some times but is good" in 25 reviews
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
Myriam S.
Naples, FL
Nice produ t. It's glides onbeautifully.its the type of foundation that leaves a impression on people as they walk by. It's subtle but nice enough to wear anywhere.
Samira E.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Cool Beige, Warm Beige, Beige more...
One of my favorite foundation ever love doesn't crease long lasting wear it's not heavy at all love the finish I will definitely recommend it beautiful coverage
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Love love loveeee Bobbi Browns foundations. I think they are the best in the market. They are so light weight and go great on. Deff recommend them to anyone
Alexis K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Almond 1 oz more...
EXCELLENT PRODUCT THAT EVER DISAPPOINTS!! Love how it makes my skin feel everyday when I put it on! It have a amazing finish that is good for all skin types!
Ashlee M.
Eastaboga, AL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Ivory 1 oz more...
I like this product. I use it and it goes on smooth. I wish that it didn't make my face as oily when it is humid outside, though. Other than that it is good!
Mokahanna S.
Keller, TX
I love this foundation! It provides super coverage. I first to wear to my wedding & really loved the full , yet natural looking face I got. Highly recommend
K K.
Full coverage, long wearing, perfect smooth finish. Everything I need! Doesn't look cakey and looks just like skin. One of my favorite foundations ever.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
Such a perfect foundation!!! It's so creamy and stays on my face all day! The fact that it has SPF is amazing too! It's so easy to apply and I love it!
Demory S.
Ramona, SD
love love love this foundation! my total go to! full coverage, long lasting, dewy finish! couldnt love it anymore! worth every penny! totally recommend
Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Cool Beige more...
I love this foundation but sometimes it rubs off. It is long lasting but it gets dry after a while.its very lightweight. It's also very easy to apply.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Jazmine H.
Los Angeles, CA
How well does this product last on oil combination skin
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Becca M.
Ingersoll
Is this good for dry skin? Looking for a new foundation
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?