BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
Veronica J.
Fenton , MO
This foundation is great for dry skin. I have a problem with my skin being so light and being able to match my skin tone but with this foundation it is not a problem!
Jackie L.
Canton, MA
I LIVE by bobbi brown! I love all her products! I go to BobbiBrown regularly to have my makeup done for special events and it always comes out amazing! SO natural!
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Ivory 1 oz more...
This foundation is noth full coverage , if i make choice i prefer estee lauder duble wear , than this product . bobbi is good brand and i love that but this product is good and dont best
Alisha A.
Kingsport, TN
This is my HG foundation! I found a perfect color match. Most importantly, it lives up to its name! I still have foundation on after a 10 hour work day and a workout at the gym.
Jonilda A.
Loved this foundation an the color choices. It dint oxidize which is amazing for me! it had a very yellow undertone which of course I love and IT NEVER TURNED PINK! (most of my foundations do that especially once I've had a drink or two LOL)
Megan S.
Littleton, CO
This is my absolute favorite foundation -- I've been using it for almost 4 years and haven't found anything that I like nearly as much. It covers well, smooths skin and stays put! I top it with Bobbi Brown sheer powder in the same color.
Suzanne P.
Bethlehem, PA
I am in my 50's and work long hours in a public position. I need for my foundation to look good and last. This foundation accomplishes both splendidly. If you have dry skin be sure to moisturize well beforehand.
Kathleen K.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation covered up my blemishes, but it was so drying it made all my wrinkles stand out! I use it still occasionally as spot cover up , but wouldn't recommend as an all over foundation.
Tiffany B.
Arlington, VA
A little drying but I always find the best coverage and color with Bobbi Brown products. This evens out my complexion perfectly. I use it with the Bobbi Brown BB cream.
Myriam S.
Naples, FL
Nice produ t. It's glides onbeautifully.its the type of foundation that leaves a impression on people as they walk by. It's subtle but nice enough to wear anywhere.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Jazmine H.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product last on oil combination skin
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Becca M.
Ingersoll
Is this good for dry skin? Looking for a new foundation
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?