BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Sydne H.
My go to foundation for a flawless and natural look. It's not matte but it's not overly dewy. I love it paired with my Ben bye setting powder.
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI
Besides from getting the wrong shade of this foundation for my skin, I still love the formula and the finish on my skin. Pricey, but worth it
Myriam S.
Naples, FL
Nice produ t. It's glides onbeautifully.its the type of foundation that leaves a impression on people as they walk by. It's subtle but nice enough to wear anywhere.
Mariana R.
San Diego, CA
Smells so good and feels so light on your face, find the right color for you and give it a try. Totally worth it.
Tiffany B.
Arlington, VA
A little drying but I always find the best coverage and color with Bobbi Brown products. This evens out my complexion perfectly. I use it with the Bobbi Brown BB cream.
Cameron K.
Annapolis, MD
This foundation is great because it goes on very smoothly and leaves an even cover. Its also nice that it has sunscreen in it
Stephanie K.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product! use this on myself and others as well. amazing coverage leaves skin looking blemish free and flawless!
Jamie N.
I absolutely love this! Goes on smooth and little goes a long way in providing great coverage.
Alyssa R.
Great for oily skin. Full coverage. Has a long lasting power if you work more than a 9-5 shift. Definitely a must!
Aysegul S.
I like this foundation's long lasting effect and natural finish. It also has good enough coverage.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?