BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
Ashley W.
Loved this foundation. Only reason I stopped using it was because it ended up being too light during the hotter months. Dries very quickly though so you have to work fast with it on the face. Amazing coverage, makes you look flawless, very weightless I feel like nothing is on my face, keeps you matte all day.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I do like the foundation a lot for the amount of times that I have tried it. For me, I have to layer it because it's a very light coverage oh my skin but once applied it looks beautiful on!! Makes me skin look clear and smooth. A little on the pricer side but if you like a lighter coverage you would love this.
Arlinda G.
I truly enjoy using this product because it looks like actual skin.
I like applying it with my fingers more than anything. With every other tool I use it just doesn't go on right.
So when I'm using this foundation I just clean my hands really well and apply my foundation.
roby d.
Advance, NC
This looked great on my skin the first couple times wearing it, but after a while started to look unattractive. This foundation smells like lavender oil, which doesn't bother me, but I have read where lavender oil isn't great for skin. This is expensive and I do not think it is worth the high price.
RD L.
Advance, NC
This foundation is a fuller coverage option that is very oil based and thicker. It actually goes on the skin pretty well. This foundation has an overwhelming lavender oil scent which I don't mind but I have read multiple articles that talk about the negative aspects of putting lavender oil on your face. For the price, there are better options for fuller coverage foundations on the market. I returned this product.
Karen L.
Yorba Linda, CA
This product is a staple in my winter foundation routine. I find that it doesn't break up throughout the day and gives a soft matte finish to the skin. It becomes glowy as the day goes on, coming from a combo oily girl. I've been using it for three years and will continue to repurchase.
Jessica D.
Pontiac, MI
I love this brand! The whole Bobbi brown line I've never had a problem with. My skin tone is like a ivory and kinda oily. Compared to other products I've used this is one I definitely reach for. It has that Photoshop look. Not cakey at all. I would definitely recommend to others.
johanna j.
Monrovia , CA
Definitely recommend this product if you have a acne prone skin. It has great coverage but without leaving your skin cakey. A small amont of the foundation will do the tick for great coverage. Also, doesn't have a strong scent which I think is great!
Kaylee H.
Sandusky, OH
This foundation is my holy grail!! It is very build able and matches my skin tone perfectly! I have dry skin and I didn't notice it show off any dryness on my face throughout the day. The foundation gave my skin a healthy glow. It was very easy to blend I RECOMMEND USING A BRUSH to apply although it still looked flawless with a beauty blender!
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It's what I wear now, it's long lasting and sweat proof! I have a sort of scared face with breakouts every now and then and you would not be able to notice wearing this! Definitely recommend!
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Jazmine H.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product last on oil combination skin
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Becca M.
Ingersoll
Is this good for dry skin? Looking for a new foundation
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?

Amazon