BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Myriam S.
Naples, FL
Nice produ t. It's glides onbeautifully.its the type of foundation that leaves a impression on people as they walk by. It's subtle but nice enough to wear anywhere.
Samira E.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Cool Beige, Warm Beige, Beige more...
One of my favorite foundation ever love doesn't crease long lasting wear it's not heavy at all love the finish I will definitely recommend it beautiful coverage
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Love love loveeee Bobbi Browns foundations. I think they are the best in the market. They are so light weight and go great on. Deff recommend them to anyone
Mokahanna S.
Keller, TX
I love this foundation! It provides super coverage. I first to wear to my wedding & really loved the full , yet natural looking face I got. Highly recommend
K K.
Full coverage, long wearing, perfect smooth finish. Everything I need! Doesn't look cakey and looks just like skin. One of my favorite foundations ever.
Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Cool Beige more...
I love this foundation but sometimes it rubs off. It is long lasting but it gets dry after a while.its very lightweight. It's also very easy to apply.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
Such a perfect foundation!!! It's so creamy and stays on my face all day! The fact that it has SPF is amazing too! It's so easy to apply and I love it!
Cara B.
I used this foundation for about 2 years with my oily skin, and it's the best! If you are acne prone, this is probably the best Bobbi Brown product!
Sydne H.
My go to foundation for a flawless and natural look. It's not matte but it's not overly dewy. I love it paired with my Ben bye setting powder.
Kayla C.
Taylorsville, NC
This foundation gives you very great coverage and it gives you an even skin tone and looks fairly natural whenever you buff it into your skin.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?