BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
Naava R.
I highly recommend this foundation its my other #1 foundation I have oily combination skin it a natural full coverage last all day long. Bottle is scrapped and my friends love it as well. I swear you will forget you even have it on.
Camila C.
Hollywood, FL
Best foundation I've tried! I have rosacea and sensitive skin. My dermatologist recommended this because it's oil free and all natural. I never knew Bobbi brown was natural! It touches your face and just feels like nothing is on!
Gabby F.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Ivory 1 oz more...
This is the current foundation I use at the moment. It gives a lot of coverage, I do like it. But it makes your skin flaky if you have dry skin, and I do at times. I recommend more for oily skin. And I would buy this again because I trust it and it does look good on me.
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Great color availability and consistency. I'm always warm ivory in BB products. This is a good foundation but info get oily after about 6 hours. If it controlled oil better, it'd be a fave
Katie G.
Portland, OR
I love this foundation for the way it lasts throughout long days at the office. Definitely true to its name! Coverage is medium to full but easy to sheer out if you prefer. To me, Bobbi Brown products are always worth the extra money, and her foundations are no exception.
Natalie S.
I will always purchase this foundation. Natural looking and not heavy at all. Last all night. The color has been great, warm ivory. Last all day. Will always be a supporter of this foundation:)
Carla A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great foundation for those who have red under tones. It blends in very well and it stays on. The only thing I don't like is that I get really greasy, I also prefer a matted look.
Heather B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Bobbi Brown foundations! There are so many more color options than most lines have. Also, the long-wear really works! The coverage is perfect for someone looking for med-full without looking to heavy.
alexa c.
mcallen, TX
By far my favorite foundation, it leaves a semi-matte finish and gives good coverage. the packaging is very nice and I appreciate the pump it has because it makes easier and less messier to use. I always recommend this foundation to friends
Hannah E.
Lasts me all morning and all night without needing to reapply. One bottle will last a pretty long time. Goes on super smooth and evens out all of my skin tone, do not even need to wear concealer with this foundation. Worth every cent.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Jazmine H.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product last on oil combination skin
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Becca M.
Ingersoll
Is this good for dry skin? Looking for a new foundation
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?