BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Veronica J.
Fenton , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great for dry skin. I have a problem with my skin being so light and being able to match my skin tone but with this foundation it is not a problem!
Jackie L.
Canton, MA
I LIVE by bobbi brown! I love all her products! I go to BobbiBrown regularly to have my makeup done for special events and it always comes out amazing! SO natural!
Alisha A.
Kingsport, TN
This is my HG foundation! I found a perfect color match. Most importantly, it lives up to its name! I still have foundation on after a 10 hour work day and a workout at the gym.
Jonilda A.
Loved this foundation an the color choices. It dint oxidize which is amazing for me! it had a very yellow undertone which of course I love and IT NEVER TURNED PINK! (most of my foundations do that especially once I've had a drink or two LOL)
Megan S.
Littleton, CO
This is my absolute favorite foundation -- I've been using it for almost 4 years and haven't found anything that I like nearly as much. It covers well, smooths skin and stays put! I top it with Bobbi Brown sheer powder in the same color.
MaryKate K.
Easton, PA
Love this foundation. Doesn't make me feel cakey like some other brands. Will definitely repurchase once I finish the one I have now.
Traci D.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my summer foundations which is when my skin is oily. It lasts throughout the day and the only touch ups are around the nose and mouth. This is a foundation I will continue to use.
Mokahanna S.
Keller, TX
I love this foundation! It provides super coverage. I first to wear to my wedding & really loved the full , yet natural looking face I got. Highly recommend
Kathleen K.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation covered up my blemishes, but it was so drying it made all my wrinkles stand out! I use it still occasionally as spot cover up , but wouldn't recommend as an all over foundation.
Kayla C.
Taylorsville, NC
This foundation gives you very great coverage and it gives you an even skin tone and looks fairly natural whenever you buff it into your skin.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?