BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Carla A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great foundation for those who have red under tones. It blends in very well and it stays on. The only thing I don't like is that I get really greasy, I also prefer a matted look.
Heather B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Bobbi Brown foundations! There are so many more color options than most lines have. Also, the long-wear really works! The coverage is perfect for someone looking for med-full without looking to heavy.
alexa c.
mcallen, TX
By far my favorite foundation, it leaves a semi-matte finish and gives good coverage. the packaging is very nice and I appreciate the pump it has because it makes easier and less messier to use. I always recommend this foundation to friends
Hannah E.
Lasts me all morning and all night without needing to reapply. One bottle will last a pretty long time. Goes on super smooth and evens out all of my skin tone, do not even need to wear concealer with this foundation. Worth every cent.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
It's an OK foundation. the texture is mousse-like and it doesn't really feel like it settles well on the skin. it's light to medium coverage so it might work well if you like a more natural look.
Francesca S.
Jackson, NJ
This foundation goes on so smoothly. It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin. Paired with the Bobbi Brown sheer finish powder and it gives such a natural poreless finish. Cant live without this foundation. Its such a must have!
Traci D.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my summer foundations which is when my skin is oily. It lasts throughout the day and the only touch ups are around the nose and mouth. This is a foundation I will continue to use.
Meghan L.
Katy, TX
I honestly cannot speak for the coverage, or the capability of being long wear.. I could not get past the scent of this foundation. I used the Skin Foundation daily but was not 100% happy with the coverage. So I decided to give this one a try.. I was lost at the scent and returned it immediately. Yuck.
Leslie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I fell in love with this foundation. Its worth the price that you have to spend on this product. Totally has different colors. Its soo awesome. And it gives you that natural look.
Michelle S.
I wanted to buy this but got a dept store sample. it was the wrong shade and the rep gave me too little to really give a good review. Will need to sample this again.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?