BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
I don't understand how anyone can give this product a bad review. well, i guess it doesn't work for everyone but it does WONDERS for my skin, i love that is so lightweight and it doesn't feel oily or like I'm wearing all of the bottle on my face. The color matches my skin tone perfectly and gives me a smooth satin finish, i have normal to oily skin and it doesn't look greasy at all. I do have to say that is better if you're into light-medium coverage; if you want something heavier, try Cover FX
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
This foundation cost me $55 at Sephora. I decided to buy it because it was a perfect color match and I desperately wanted to try out a new foundation. After about 3 hours of wear (with or without a primer), this foundation disappeared from my face. For reference, I have normal skin. I have a few slightly dry patches and usually go all day without having to blot/apply powder. I don't understand how a foundation labeled "long wear" could not last more than 3 hours on me. Redness on my nose and chin were clearly visible after literally 3 hours. I've never been more disappointed in a foundation. I returned it.
Brittney C.
Cincinnati, OH
This foundation is another of my favorite foundations to use. I switch between MAC and Bobbi so that my skin does not get used to one or the other. I love this foundation because it gives me more of a natural glow kind of finish. The color matches perfect with my skin and you can't tell I am wearing anything at all. It gives me a full coverage and lasts about 7-8 hours but sometimes can tend to make me look a bit dewy - and I already have naturally oily skin so I prefer more of a matte look. The only downside to this product is it is $55.00 and you won't really find it any less expensive than that; the upside to that is it lasts me 3-4 months so it's not like I am shelling out $55.00 every month on foundation.
Maryem Y.
Ballwin, MO
This was my first expensive foundation that I truly invested in. I researched and was very confident that I would love it. And I did! I absolutely am in love with it. This foundation is true to my skin tone (I am from the Middle East so it's hard to find the PERFECT match). But even without primer, this lasts for a good 6-8 hours. I can't think of anything bad about this foundation.
Siena L.
Ellicott City, MD
I have two different shades of this foundation. One cool for the winter and one warm for summertime. I like the initial satin like finish it gives me but I don't like how it feels on my skin. I feel like it may be a bit too dry/thick for me so not easy to smooth over my skin. I also don't think it lasts long enough for being a long wear foundation. My face gets oily after 3-4 hours. I prefer using MAC powder foundation for similar coverage that doesn't feel as heavy.
Lexi K.
Munster, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this so bad! First off the smell is so lovely! It smells like fresh lavender! It is long lasting, but I'm not a fan of the finish. I require more coverage and I found it was difficult to build up. It has A very watery consistency. Very expensive for the product. I stick with Estée Lauder double wear!!
Ashley W.
Loved this foundation. Only reason I stopped using it was because it ended up being too light during the hotter months. Dries very quickly though so you have to work fast with it on the face. Amazing coverage, makes you look flawless, very weightless I feel like nothing is on my face, keeps you matte all day.
Karen L.
Yorba Linda, CA
This product is a staple in my winter foundation routine. I find that it doesn't break up throughout the day and gives a soft matte finish to the skin. It becomes glowy as the day goes on, coming from a combo oily girl. I've been using it for three years and will continue to repurchase.
alexa c.
mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite foundation, it leaves a semi-matte finish and gives good coverage. the packaging is very nice and I appreciate the pump it has because it makes easier and less messier to use. I always recommend this foundation to friends
Kaylee H.
Sandusky, OH
This foundation is my holy grail!! It is very build able and matches my skin tone perfectly! I have dry skin and I didn't notice it show off any dryness on my face throughout the day. The foundation gave my skin a healthy glow. It was very easy to blend I RECOMMEND USING A BRUSH to apply although it still looked flawless with a beauty blender!
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
I have this foundation at home! I have oily skin, but i like a full coverage matte look. This doesn't seem to blend well? Any tips?
Danielle C.
Atlanta, GA
Does this make your skin greasy?
Candis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the coverage compared to Estée Lauder double wear?