BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Arlinda G.
I truly enjoy using this product because it looks like actual skin.
I like applying it with my fingers more than anything. With every other tool I use it just doesn't go on right.
So when I'm using this foundation I just clean my hands really well and apply my foundation.
roby d.
Advance, NC
This looked great on my skin the first couple times wearing it, but after a while started to look unattractive. This foundation smells like lavender oil, which doesn't bother me, but I have read where lavender oil isn't great for skin. This is expensive and I do not think it is worth the high price.
RD L.
Advance, NC
This foundation is a fuller coverage option that is very oil based and thicker. It actually goes on the skin pretty well. This foundation has an overwhelming lavender oil scent which I don't mind but I have read multiple articles that talk about the negative aspects of putting lavender oil on your face. For the price, there are better options for fuller coverage foundations on the market. I returned this product.
Karen L.
Yorba Linda, CA
This product is a staple in my winter foundation routine. I find that it doesn't break up throughout the day and gives a soft matte finish to the skin. It becomes glowy as the day goes on, coming from a combo oily girl. I've been using it for three years and will continue to repurchase.
Jessica D.
Pontiac, MI
I love this brand! The whole Bobbi brown line I've never had a problem with. My skin tone is like a ivory and kinda oily. Compared to other products I've used this is one I definitely reach for. It has that Photoshop look. Not cakey at all. I would definitely recommend to others.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It's what I wear now, it's long lasting and sweat proof! I have a sort of scared face with breakouts every now and then and you would not be able to notice wearing this! Definitely recommend!
Kaylee H.
Sandusky, OH
This foundation is my holy grail!! It is very build able and matches my skin tone perfectly! I have dry skin and I didn't notice it show off any dryness on my face throughout the day. The foundation gave my skin a healthy glow. It was very easy to blend I RECOMMEND USING A BRUSH to apply although it still looked flawless with a beauty blender!
Camila C.
Hollywood, FL
Best foundation I've tried! I have rosacea and sensitive skin. My dermatologist recommended this because it's oil free and all natural. I never knew Bobbi brown was natural! It touches your face and just feels like nothing is on!
Naava R.
I highly recommend this foundation its my other #1 foundation I have oily combination skin it a natural full coverage last all day long. Bottle is scrapped and my friends love it as well. I swear you will forget you even have it on.
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Great color availability and consistency. I'm always warm ivory in BB products. This is a good foundation but info get oily after about 6 hours. If it controlled oil better, it'd be a fave
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?