BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I am disappointed that they are discontining this foundation. It truly is full coverage and it wears five and a half hours on me without going oily. I haven't heard definitely that it is being continue but my shade has been MIA at Sephora for over six months.
pari d.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Stays in place all day! It provides a really good even coverage and is light weight. The foundation is build able and I really like the glass bottle.  It is very easy to apply with a beauty blender or a makeup brush. Highly recommended!! Would buy again
Danielle N.
This is my current go to foundation. I decided to try this after seeing it in the CCO. The color matches perfectly without me having to buy and mix two colors. The coverage is good and looks natural. This will always have a place amongst my foundations.
Emily F.
This leaves my skin feeling super oily after only wearing for about an hour. It also creases TERRIBLY around my mouth (smile lines). The color match is pretty good but otherwise I don't recommend.
Leiny M.
The foundation has a medium to full coverage. The undertones are not that yellow a plus for me. I did feel my face a little dry, but this is a skin related issue. It does feel a little heavy not light weight, but I like it. It does look shiney in pictures because of the SPF, would not recomend for flas photography.
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Just found this foundation online for way cheap, it's a shame they discontinued it. It feels lightweight on the skin and stays set for hours *if you have oily skin you should use a setting powder anyway. Doesn't accentuate my fine lines or pores.
J N.
Light product, goes on smoothly, very compact (a great travel companion), and medium pricing. The bottle lasts a long time so it's worth it. I use it 3-5x per week, and it's a great value. Exceeded my expectations and a staple beauty product of mine.
Melanie V.

I wanted to love this. I got it in porcelain, and the color match was fantastic and the wear at first was amazing. I bought it on the spot. I was about 2 hours from home, at the ONLY BB in a few hundred mile radius. It looked amazing... until I got home.

My skin felt greasy, and after wearing it for 5 hours, I broke out along my jawline, my forehead and my chin. I tried it again a few days later, and the SAME thing happened. 46 dollars just down the tube. There was no way I was driving 2 hours to return it. I wore it on vacation hoping that the change in climate would help, but nope. Not even in the mild temps of the bay area did it work on my skin.

I found out later on that it has lavender oil in it, which apparently causes some people who are sensitive to break out horribly. This did not work for my skin, sadly,
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Would like to test this full coverage foundation heard good reviews about this and definitely want to see if it’s worth the price and see how it’s on the skin if it’s lightweight or heavy but I’ll just need to find out 😇
DANIELLA G.
I love this foundation because it gives me great coverage but I do not feel a mask on top of my face. Love the wide range of colors since I wear a darker one in the summer. I use it with my beauty blender :)
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Jazmine H.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product last on oil combination skin
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Becca M.
Ingersoll
Is this good for dry skin? Looking for a new foundation
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?

Amazon