BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Mica A.
So, Bobbi brown is specially known for their natural-looking products, right? Let me tell you about this foundation:

First of all, coverage: you can use a little (and by a little I mean, soo little) and get a natural finish, or use a little bit more and get more coverage. I personally like to blend this out with a foundation brush, but this is completely up to you. Sincerely, this foundation lasts forever. Plus, this product is so light you don't even know you are wearing it!
Secondly, it smells so good! It has a floral smell, maybe lavender. Another good thing is that it is long-wear and it's got such a great packaging. It's like a frosted glass and the plastic, black top.
Besides all this, the only bad thing is the price; it's so expensive! Anyway, for me, it's worth it.

You can get this at Sephora.
If you live in Argentina like me, you can get it at the Bobbi Brown store at Unicenter.

Ps: I have more like a dry skin and acne, and this works for me and gives me no brake outs!
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This  foundation  is  nice, it gives me more of a natural glow kind of finish. The color matches perfect with my   fair  skin .
It  is longlasting, medium to high coverage foundation, so  lightweight and it doesn't feel oily. It's best applied  with a beauty blender. When I tried a foundation brush it didn't go too well  .
I would recommend it for someone that is looking for a good foundation for oily skin.
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
My boyfriend bought this for me and I really love this foundation. I love that this give me a natural looking finish without looking oily, dewy, or shiny. However, the reason I didn't give this a full five stars is that I need to wear old controlling primer if I want this to stay in place without creasing or breakdown on my face. Oh and it has a slightest tacky feel to it so make sure to set it with a powder. I use my rimmel stay matte powder :)
johanna j.
Monrovia , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely recommend this product if you have a acne prone skin. It has great coverage but without leaving your skin cakey. A small amont of the foundation will do the tick for great coverage. Also, doesn't have a strong scent which I think is great!
Megan S.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably the best foundation ive ever tried. Worth the hefty price tag, although i bought it through QVC for 4 monthly payments. I used it in all of these looks, and it stays put (with setting spray) with a wonderful airbrushed perfect finish đź–¤
Sarah P.
Bethlehem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my third Bobbi Brown foundation that I have tried, and it's my favorite. I have fair skin that get's slightly oily around my nose throughout the day. This stuff was great! It lasted all day and looked great. It's super light on the skin and is by far my favorite foundation.
Jasmine A.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Other
I use this foundation in the color Golden and it is THE ONLY foundation that I have found that perfectly matches my skin! I also have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts when I use certain makeup products and my face never breaks out with this foundation. It feels weightless and looks amazinggggg.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am disappointed that they are discontining this foundation. It truly is full coverage and it wears five and a half hours on me without going oily. I haven't heard definitely that it is being continue but my shade has been MIA at Sephora for over six months.
Melanie V.

I wanted to love this. I got it in porcelain, and the color match was fantastic and the wear at first was amazing. I bought it on the spot. I was about 2 hours from home, at the ONLY BB in a few hundred mile radius. It looked amazing... until I got home.

My skin felt greasy, and after wearing it for 5 hours, I broke out along my jawline, my forehead and my chin. I tried it again a few days later, and the SAME thing happened. 46 dollars just down the tube. There was no way I was driving 2 hours to return it. I wore it on vacation hoping that the change in climate would help, but nope. Not even in the mild temps of the bay area did it work on my skin.

I found out later on that it has lavender oil in it, which apparently causes some people who are sensitive to break out horribly. This did not work for my skin, sadly,
Z K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Costs about $32 (I think), comes in a beautiful jar, feels very heavy and expensive. Has a pump but the pump does tend to get dirty very fast. You have to specifically wipe it clean after each use else the foundation starts to collect around it.

The foundation itself is very natural and very buildable. It's best applied with fingers as that helps give it that even second-skin look. Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage.
I've only used it for 4-6 hour stretches and have experienced no issues with it fading or flaking. It is particularly good for dry skin as it makes the skin feel soft and hydrated and doesn't accentuate dry patches. It has a natural finish that's neither dewy nor matte.
The foundation does lean towards being yellow but there are so many shades that a match shouldn't be an issue.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?