BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Brittney C.
Cincinnati, OH
This foundation is another of my favorite foundations to use. I switch between MAC and Bobbi so that my skin does not get used to one or the other. I love this foundation because it gives me more of a natural glow kind of finish. The color matches perfect with my skin and you can't tell I am wearing anything at all. It gives me a full coverage and lasts about 7-8 hours but sometimes can tend to make me look a bit dewy - and I already have naturally oily skin so I prefer more of a matte look. The only downside to this product is it is $55.00 and you won't really find it any less expensive than that; the upside to that is it lasts me 3-4 months so it's not like I am shelling out $55.00 every month on foundation.
Maryem Y.
Ballwin, MO
This was my first expensive foundation that I truly invested in. I researched and was very confident that I would love it. And I did! I absolutely am in love with it. This foundation is true to my skin tone (I am from the Middle East so it's hard to find the PERFECT match). But even without primer, this lasts for a good 6-8 hours. I can't think of anything bad about this foundation.
Stephanie Y.
Tacoma, WA
I love Bobbi Brown products. I don't have oily skin. However this formulation is supposed to be for normal to oily. Plus states it is moisturizing. I found for me it was very drying. My skin just doesn't get oily enough for this formula. I would recommend it for someone that is looking for a good foundation for oily skin. I would not buy for myself again.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is my foundation now. I absolutely love it. I have oily skin and the wear on this foundation is amazing. Super Long lasting, great feel to the skin, smooth and rich in ingredients. This leaves my face flawless. Highly recommend to meet with a Bobbi brown make up artist to pick your correct shade and get you on this foundation. AMAZING.
Siena L.
Ellicott City, MD
I have two different shades of this foundation. One cool for the winter and one warm for summertime. I like the initial satin like finish it gives me but I don't like how it feels on my skin. I feel like it may be a bit too dry/thick for me so not easy to smooth over my skin. I also don't think it lasts long enough for being a long wear foundation. My face gets oily after 3-4 hours. I prefer using MAC powder foundation for similar coverage that doesn't feel as heavy.
Lexi K.
Munster, IN
I wanted to love this so bad! First off the smell is so lovely! It smells like fresh lavender! It is long lasting, but I'm not a fan of the finish. I require more coverage and I found it was difficult to build up. It has A very watery consistency. Very expensive for the product. I stick with Estée Lauder double wear!!
Ashley W.
Loved this foundation. Only reason I stopped using it was because it ended up being too light during the hotter months. Dries very quickly though so you have to work fast with it on the face. Amazing coverage, makes you look flawless, very weightless I feel like nothing is on my face, keeps you matte all day.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I do like the foundation a lot for the amount of times that I have tried it. For me, I have to layer it because it's a very light coverage oh my skin but once applied it looks beautiful on!! Makes me skin look clear and smooth. A little on the pricer side but if you like a lighter coverage you would love this.
roby d.
Advance, NC
This looked great on my skin the first couple times wearing it, but after a while started to look unattractive. This foundation smells like lavender oil, which doesn't bother me, but I have read where lavender oil isn't great for skin. This is expensive and I do not think it is worth the high price.
Arlinda G.
I truly enjoy using this product because it looks like actual skin.
I like applying it with my fingers more than anything. With every other tool I use it just doesn't go on right.
So when I'm using this foundation I just clean my hands really well and apply my foundation.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?