BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I am disappointed that they are discontining this foundation. It truly is full coverage and it wears five and a half hours on me without going oily. I haven't heard definitely that it is being continue but my shade has been MIA at Sephora for over six months.
Emily F.
This leaves my skin feeling super oily after only wearing for about an hour. It also creases TERRIBLY around my mouth (smile lines). The color match is pretty good but otherwise I don't recommend.
Melanie V.

I wanted to love this. I got it in porcelain, and the color match was fantastic and the wear at first was amazing. I bought it on the spot. I was about 2 hours from home, at the ONLY BB in a few hundred mile radius. It looked amazing... until I got home.

My skin felt greasy, and after wearing it for 5 hours, I broke out along my jawline, my forehead and my chin. I tried it again a few days later, and the SAME thing happened. 46 dollars just down the tube. There was no way I was driving 2 hours to return it. I wore it on vacation hoping that the change in climate would help, but nope. Not even in the mild temps of the bay area did it work on my skin.

I found out later on that it has lavender oil in it, which apparently causes some people who are sensitive to break out horribly. This did not work for my skin, sadly,
Daun M.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 more...
I've gone into a bunch of Sephora's trying on this product but I thought $50 was waaay to much. Even though it gives full coverage. I was honestly just going to have to pay the $50 because I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere. Until I went to the outlet yesterday and I found it for $35 ūüôĆ this foundation is the best and I can't wait to finally be able to wear it
Z K.
Costs about $32 (I think), comes in a beautiful jar, feels very heavy and expensive. Has a pump but the pump does tend to get dirty very fast. You have to specifically wipe it clean after each use else the foundation starts to collect around it.

The foundation itself is very natural and very buildable. It's best applied with fingers as that helps give it that even second-skin look. Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage.
I've only used it for 4-6 hour stretches and have experienced no issues with it fading or flaking. It is particularly good for dry skin as it makes the skin feel soft and hydrated and doesn't accentuate dry patches. It has a natural finish that's neither dewy nor matte.
The foundation does lean towards being yellow but there are so many shades that a match shouldn't be an issue.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Longlasting, medium to high coverage foundation. It's a good foundation but definitely not my favorite one. It provides great coverage, and it's really long-lasting--doesn't requite much, if any, touch ups, which is great for night-outs. However, because it contains SPF, it will have flash-backs (white casts) in flash photography, which is really disappointing since the wear time is ideal for night-outs. Also, another downside for this is that it's quite thick and dry, so on my combination skin, it tends to cling on dry patches and doesn't blend out as well on dry areas. I would probably not repurchase this and would not recommend this.
Maheen J.
This is perfect for an everyday foundation. It is dewy and has medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage. One thing I have noticed is that it leaves a flaky look to my skin.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
I don't understand how anyone can give this product a bad review. well, i guess it doesn't work for everyone but it does WONDERS for my skin, i love that is so lightweight and it doesn't feel oily or like I'm wearing all of the bottle on my face. The color matches my skin tone perfectly and gives me a smooth satin finish, i have normal to oily skin and it doesn't look greasy at all. I do have to say that is better if you're into light-medium coverage; if you want something heavier, try Cover FX
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
This foundation cost me $55 at Sephora. I decided to buy it because it was a perfect color match and I desperately wanted to try out a new foundation. After about 3 hours of wear (with or without a primer), this foundation disappeared from my face. For reference, I have normal skin. I have a few slightly dry patches and usually go all day without having to blot/apply powder. I don't understand how a foundation labeled "long wear" could not last more than 3 hours on me. Redness on my nose and chin were clearly visible after literally 3 hours. I've never been more disappointed in a foundation. I returned it.
Cortney S.
This is my Holy Grail foundation. I have combination to dry skin and this leaves a smooth semi-satin finishes and lasts all day. It's best applied (for me) with a beauty blender. When I tried a foundation brush it didn't go too well and was streaky and patchy. But other than that, it's a great medium to full coverage foundation. I wear the shade alabaster and it's a perfect match for my very fair neutral skintone.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?