BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
Liz M.
syracuse
Review for: Natural more...
This is one of my favorite foundations. It’s extremely long lasting. I have super dry skin and it makes it feel very hydrated. Doesn’t feel heavy on my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this for people with dry skin!
Carlyn G.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Warm Sand more...
This is the shade that I use during the summer when I have a slightly darker complexion than during the winter and spring. It lasts quite a long time and goes on evenly, with no streaks or creases. I do use a powder to help set it, but it's a loose translucent powder and I use it to have a more matte look.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Lela G.
Charleston
My skin goes back and forth between combination and oily. When it is in a dryer phase,  this is my go to. It will start to get shiny after about 4-5 hours but with some finishing powder it’s not an issue. It has a medium coverage and can feel a little heavy at times but I think anything with an SPF is that way.
Pamela A.
Texarkana
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I love this foundation so much. I have very dry skin and some wrinkles under the eyes and most foundations will crease and look dry and yucky but this one looks great all day and it literally feels like nothing on the skin. Definitely recommend if you have dry skin and lines
J N.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Ivory 1 oz more...
Loved the light application and wear of this product. Compact packaging that makes it easy to throw in my bag for the day. Even coverage, would certainly recommend the  product to others. Has a clean finish, really enjoy the wear and was long lasting.
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Sand - Pack of 6 more...
This is just okay for me. It definitely provides sufficient coverage but is very difficult to blend into my main. It’s a bit too thick for my liking. I find that I get the best results when I mix this with a drop of my Herbivore facial oil. Okay but not my favorite!
Mica A.
So, Bobbi brown is specially known for their natural-looking products, right? Let me tell you about this foundation:

First of all, coverage: you can use a little (and by a little I mean, soo little) and get a natural finish, or use a little bit more and get more coverage. I personally like to blend this out with a foundation brush, but this is completely up to you. Sincerely, this foundation lasts forever. Plus, this product is so light you don't even know you are wearing it!
Secondly, it smells so good! It has a floral smell, maybe lavender. Another good thing is that it is long-wear and it's got such a great packaging. It's like a frosted glass and the plastic, black top.
Besides all this, the only bad thing is the price; it's so expensive! Anyway, for me, it's worth it.

You can get this at Sephora.
If you live in Argentina like me, you can get it at the Bobbi Brown store at Unicenter.

Ps: I have more like a dry skin and acne, and this works for me and gives me no brake outs!
Liz P.
overland park
Review for: Long Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.25 Natural Tan 30ml/1oz more...
This foundation is full coverage and one of the best matte ones out there. My natural oils didn’t bleed through the makeup as much which was really good. The only con is that since the oil doesn’t bleed through it gets a little cakeyon my tzone areas
Woman O.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I really enjoy this foundation it leaves my skin looking flawless it really covers my problem areas I would consider it medium buildable, it stays in place and haven’t had problems with transfer
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Jazmine H.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product last on oil combination skin
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Becca M.
Ingersoll
Is this good for dry skin? Looking for a new foundation
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?