BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Naava R.
I highly recommend this foundation its my other #1 foundation I have oily combination skin it a natural full coverage last all day long. Bottle is scrapped and my friends love it as well. I swear you will forget you even have it on.
Camila C.
Hollywood , FL
Best foundation I've tried! I have rosacea and sensitive skin. My dermatologist recommended this because it's oil free and all natural. I never knew Bobbi brown was natural! It touches your face and just feels like nothing is on!
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It's what I wear now, it's long lasting and sweat proof! I have a sort of scared face with breakouts every now and then and you would not be able to notice wearing this! Definitely recommend!
Suzanne P.
Bethlehem, PA
I am in my 50's and work long hours in a public position. I need for my foundation to look good and last. This foundation accomplishes both splendidly. If you have dry skin be sure to moisturize well beforehand.
Alisa J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great color availability and consistency. I'm always warm ivory in BB products. This is a good foundation but info get oily after about 6 hours. If it controlled oil better, it'd be a fave
Michelle S.
I wanted to buy this but got a dept store sample. it was the wrong shade and the rep gave me too little to really give a good review. Will need to sample this again.
K K.
Full coverage, long wearing, perfect smooth finish. Everything I need! Doesn't look cakey and looks just like skin. One of my favorite foundations ever.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
Such a perfect foundation!!! It's so creamy and stays on my face all day! The fact that it has SPF is amazing too! It's so easy to apply and I love it!
Kendra D.
Coulee Dam, WA
Definitely evens out my skin and keeps a natural glow to my skin I love how true to my skin tone it is and would recommends to a lot of people.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
High $$$$$$ but soo worth it all bobbi brown makeup is amazing and doent break me out goes on smooth dries well last all day
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?