BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Cat R.
Calgary, AB
Nice foundation. Good coverage with a smooth application. Buildable and applies nicely with a damp beauty sponge
I absolutely love this foundation. It comes on so easily and makes my skin so smooth! It lasts all day and it does not flake.
Shubna M.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
Love this medium coverage foundation. It is so light and glides on my skin so nicely. I would highly recommend
Lucy C.
This does exactly as it says it will; long-wear and even finish. Couldn't believe this product.
Justyna B.
My favourite foundation, provides medium to full coverage, leaves skin flawless, does not look cakey, has spf 15 do protect skin, long lasting
Rupinder S.
It is very nice product. It gives a flawless finish to face. Easy to apply. I just love this product. It gives matte finish.
Lauren K.
Brisbane, Aus
After trying many other brand name foundations and having the issue of them either looking like a mask or irratitaion to the skin, Bobbi Brown has given a natural looking foundation that doesn't irritate my skin. The foundation is able to be built up but I prefer the lighter natural look which this is perfect for. I cannot speak higher of this foundation and will continue to buy.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?