BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Gia
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
This is quite a liquid formula, so it gives a light to medium coverage. It is buildable, but it looks great as a nice summer sheen foundation. There a limited colours, so mixing foundations might be necessary for some
Beth C.
Review for: Other
The shade I use is alabaster. I think this is a great foundation, it gives me good coverage. I have oily skin and work in a hot greasy environment and as long as I set this it will last all day, with minimal oiliness. I would definitely recommend this.
Amy D.
Melbourne
One of the few foundations that colour matches perfectly for very light skin tones. This foundation is one of my go to's when I want my skin to look perfect.

It provides a medium to full coverage and provides a satin finish. I found this foundation work best in the winter when my skin tends to be on the dryer side. The foundation does tend to slip around and wipe off if your not careful. So if you are the type to often touch or lean on your face, this isn't for you.
For sensitive skin types that foundation can be a hit or miss. The foundation contains a strong lavender fragrant which can irritate some. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin at all, the scent also goes away after the foundation has been set.
W. L.
If you're looking for a good yellow based foundation, definitely try Bobbi Brown. I use Warm Sand and I love it. My face is the same shade as my neck in daylight and pictures. The colour doesn't really oxidize and turn orange, and it stays on for half a day for sure. It has a faint lavender scent, but dissipates quickly. I have no allergic reaction from it. Keep in mind, Warm Sand in this series is slightly yellower than the same shade in Skin Foundation series (which is slightly pinkier). Not sure why, but I definitely noticed the difference when I put a dollop side by side.
Pamela N.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
I used this daily for a few months, and at first I really loved the overall look and feel of the foundation. However, it does tend to draw attention to any dry areas on your face, even when using primer, and since I tend to get quite dry skin in the winter months, I've been unable to continue using it.
I would recommend this product to anyone needing a good coverage foundation, if they have a normal skin type.
zana R.
Been slightly dry this winter but this foundation did not flake on me and has lasted for 7 hours quite well with minimum blotting and powder! Long lasting with full coverage, very pigmented, won't bother to look for a dupe as I'm willing to pay for the outcome of the product!
Romina D.
This foundation gives a great coverage and evens out skin tone perfectly. It does not feel heavy on the skin and lasts a long time. It's a pricey foundation but I think it is worth it. This was my first time trying a bobbi brown foundation and I really liked it!
Abbeygail J.
UK
I bought this foundation 6 months ago and still use often now. It works perfect on dry skin, leaving no dry patches. The coverage is medium to full, defiantly build able. Going to a makeup artist at the counter is a nice experience, the staff are always friendly.
Maisy M.
Love the coverage this gives me, my makeup lasts all day and makes my face look flawless. It sits on my skin all day long and doesn't oxidise! It keeps my skin from going oily and is overal an amazing product
Maranda D.
I would rather die than not have this product in my drawer- this easy to wear light foundation gives you great cover that lasts all day long
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?