BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Billie D.
Has a medium coverage and doesn't last all day in my option, I feel as if it looks quite streaky and cakey but it is quite good if you don't want an all day look but if you set it with a good powder it is better and lasts a tad longer than if you set it with a basic drugstore powder
jade g.
Newbury , Berkshire
Absolutely love this product lasts all day and leaves my skin looking even and natural, the coverage is medium but looks great once concealer is applied, the foundation is easy to apply with either a beauty blender or a foundation brush and isn't patchy in the slightest
Connor R.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
This product was okay, it made my skin look very textured and my pores where very defined. The coverage was a medium but it was build able. I don't think I would buy this product again because of how my pores looked.
Gia
Review for: Warm Honey more...
This is quite a liquid formula, so it gives a light to medium coverage. It is buildable, but it looks great as a nice summer sheen foundation. There a limited colours, so mixing foundations might be necessary for some
Beth C.
Review for: Other more...
The shade I use is alabaster. I think this is a great foundation, it gives me good coverage. I have oily skin and work in a hot greasy environment and as long as I set this it will last all day, with minimal oiliness. I would definitely recommend this.
Amy D.
Melbourne
One of the few foundations that colour matches perfectly for very light skin tones. This foundation is one of my go to's when I want my skin to look perfect.

It provides a medium to full coverage and provides a satin finish. I found this foundation work best in the winter when my skin tends to be on the dryer side. The foundation does tend to slip around and wipe off if your not careful. So if you are the type to often touch or lean on your face, this isn't for you.
For sensitive skin types that foundation can be a hit or miss. The foundation contains a strong lavender fragrant which can irritate some. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin at all, the scent also goes away after the foundation has been set.
W. L.
If you're looking for a good yellow based foundation, definitely try Bobbi Brown. I use Warm Sand and I love it. My face is the same shade as my neck in daylight and pictures. The colour doesn't really oxidize and turn orange, and it stays on for half a day for sure. It has a faint lavender scent, but dissipates quickly. I have no allergic reaction from it. Keep in mind, Warm Sand in this series is slightly yellower than the same shade in Skin Foundation series (which is slightly pinkier). Not sure why, but I definitely noticed the difference when I put a dollop side by side.
Pamela N.
Pollok, Glasgow
I used this daily for a few months, and at first I really loved the overall look and feel of the foundation. However, it does tend to draw attention to any dry areas on your face, even when using primer, and since I tend to get quite dry skin in the winter months, I've been unable to continue using it.
I would recommend this product to anyone needing a good coverage foundation, if they have a normal skin type.
Lauren K.
Brisbane, Aus
After trying many other brand name foundations and having the issue of them either looking like a mask or irratitaion to the skin, Bobbi Brown has given a natural looking foundation that doesn't irritate my skin. The foundation is able to be built up but I prefer the lighter natural look which this is perfect for. I cannot speak higher of this foundation and will continue to buy.
Charlotte C.
Bellefeuille, QC
I have just discovered this product and i absolutely love it. It makes my skin look like it is naturally gorgeous. It does not make me oily and lasts all day. Only down side is that it is a little bit pricey and you do not get a whole lot of product.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?