BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Vanessa C.
Hornchurch, ESSEX
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
Perfect match to my skin. No bright orange colour which I tend to find with other foundations that are meant to be light colours. Makes me look natural and blends well into my skin. Feels flawless and not cakey
Fouzia87 C.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
Heard really good reviews about this product but after one use my skin had break out, used it second time again had break out so as third time. Didn't worked for me.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
i tried a hefty sample of me wore it for a full week during a somewhat drier weather in florida ( dryer compared to the humidity in aPuerto Rico). i have to say this is the most yellow foundation i have ever tried ( i meen the simpsons yellow lol). I love a good yellow foundation like my lancome teint in w4 and the yellowness of w2 rattan in double wear tho not its consistency. this foundation was jaundice yellow. not a natural look at all. the worst part is that the yellow pigments in the foundation would migrate and bunch up on certain spots making this foundation have patches of yellow. It made me greasy so it wasent even long lasting.
Chromolish B.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
One of the best high end foundations I tried. I have normal skin which gets dry during winter. I have no acne or scar issues. This foundation gives a light-medium coverage which I love. I do not like heavy and full coverage foundations. Packaging is awesome with a pump that gives you just the right amount of product. application is flawless and natural with a sponge. I do use a brush sometimes. Lasting power is easily 5-6 hours for me. It does get a tad bit oily after a few hours but nothing to complain. I think oily skins will get very oily with this foundation. The price is quite high ($50) for the amount.
Laura H.
Edinburgh, Scotland
I had previously bought Bobbi Brown foundation but it was not long lasting. This foundation is definitely long lasting. It is slightly dewy but the addition of powder, makes it matte. The foundation is easy to blend. However, the smell can be off putting. If that doesn't bother you, it's a great foundation!
Olivia F.
Amazing product, I own so many high end foundations and this is by far the best. It's a matte finish but it's not a cakey matte, it's build-able coverage. Packaging plane but it's attractive.

This is definitely a repurchase....I have also bought the stick foundation and love it!

This is a must have for any beauty lover!!!
Abbey M.
This is my go to foundation! I recommend to people with acne prone or oily skin. This is very light coverage but buildable. It has a dewy finish and a ton of colour choices but it is quite expensive. Overall a great product that I recommend.
Billie D.
Has a medium coverage and doesn't last all day in my option, I feel as if it looks quite streaky and cakey but it is quite good if you don't want an all day look but if you set it with a good powder it is better and lasts a tad longer than if you set it with a basic drugstore powder
jade g.
Newbury , Berkshire
Absolutely love this product lasts all day and leaves my skin looking even and natural, the coverage is medium but looks great once concealer is applied, the foundation is easy to apply with either a beauty blender or a foundation brush and isn't patchy in the slightest
Connor R.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
This product was okay, it made my skin look very textured and my pores where very defined. The coverage was a medium but it was build able. I don't think I would buy this product again because of how my pores looked.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?