BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Latoya W.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I got a tester pot for warm beige and I am in love!!! To top it off I have just seen the deals on this app so I am going to order it tonight lol. Honestly girls if you want a foundation that makes your skin look flawless then this is the one for you! I will attach pics. It feels great on my skin and is very high coverage. It will definitely be my special day or nights out foundation as I want people to be wow'd by my make up.

This stays on all day long, it comes off my chin but I constantly touch my face :( bad habit. Yes it's a tad expensive but I personally think is worth the price and I would buy it time and time again.

I will attach before and after pics with no filters so please excuse the before but this way you see the true coverage. You need this in your life!

I put on my primer and straighten half my hair to let it set and then apply my foundation and straighten the rest to let it set lol I am weird. There is no powder of anything on yet just the foundation so you can see the true outcome
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
Review for: Cool Beige more...
Heard really good reviews about this product but after one use my skin had break out, used it second time again had break out so as third time. Didn't worked for me.
Maria Eugenia L.
Review for: Beige more...
i tried a hefty sample of me wore it for a full week during a somewhat drier weather in florida ( dryer compared to the humidity in aPuerto Rico). i have to say this is the most yellow foundation i have ever tried ( i meen the simpsons yellow lol). I love a good yellow foundation like my lancome teint in w4 and the yellowness of w2 rattan in double wear tho not its consistency. this foundation was jaundice yellow. not a natural look at all. the worst part is that the yellow pigments in the foundation would migrate and bunch up on certain spots making this foundation have patches of yellow. It made me greasy so it wasent even long lasting.
Chromolish B.
Review for: Alabaster more...
One of the best high end foundations I tried. I have normal skin which gets dry during winter. I have no acne or scar issues. This foundation gives a light-medium coverage which I love. I do not like heavy and full coverage foundations. Packaging is awesome with a pump that gives you just the right amount of product. application is flawless and natural with a sponge. I do use a brush sometimes. Lasting power is easily 5-6 hours for me. It does get a tad bit oily after a few hours but nothing to complain. I think oily skins will get very oily with this foundation. The price is quite high ($50) for the amount.
Gulcin O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Perfect if you have really oily skin, it works so good for me although i only wear it if i have an event. It say it's medium to full coverage but i would say if you want the full coverage you have to build it up a bit and it looks amazing in pictures and my skin looks really flawless but i need to touch it up sometimes around my nose.
Hope you guys understod my review english Isn't my first language😊
Lourelle D.
This product is very Dewy. It has medium coverage and leaves a nice finish. The only problem with this product is that I find I get a flash back from the camera which makes me look super white. If your'e looking for a full coverage foundation then this isn't for you. I find I like full coverage foundations better. But it is perfect for those who are looking for medium coverage and a dewy finish
Laura H.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
I had previously bought Bobbi Brown foundation but it was not long lasting. This foundation is definitely long lasting. It is slightly dewy but the addition of powder, makes it matte. The foundation is easy to blend. However, the smell can be off putting. If that doesn't bother you, it's a great foundation!
Olivia F.
Amazing product, I own so many high end foundations and this is by far the best. It's a matte finish but it's not a cakey matte, it's build-able coverage. Packaging plane but it's attractive.

This is definitely a repurchase....I have also bought the stick foundation and love it!

This is a must have for any beauty lover!!!
Daniella M.
cambridgeshire
This foundation has been my winter must as I have oily/combination skin it works well with controlling my oilyness and giving a matte finish but also working with my dry skin aswell by giving me a smooth layer over my patches.So I would definitely recommend this foundation to oily/combination skin type.
Abbey M.
This is my go to foundation! I recommend to people with acne prone or oily skin. This is very light coverage but buildable. It has a dewy finish and a ton of colour choices but it is quite expensive. Overall a great product that I recommend.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?