BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
elsa i.
I love this bobbi brown foundation it is moisturizing and it is full coverage it doesn't feel heavy at all so this is very good it is very light and honestly when i were it i don't feel like i am wearing any makeup it isn't tarty i mean it is very nice to wear
Charlotte C.
Bellefeuille, QC
I have just discovered this product and i absolutely love it. It makes my skin look like it is naturally gorgeous. It does not make me oily and lasts all day. Only down side is that it is a little bit pricey and you do not get a whole lot of product.
Sheetal C.
Auckland, New Zealand
These foundation a great full coverage foundation. You can build on the coverage as much as you need and they are easily blended. I love the fact that it doesn't am make my skin dry neither oily. highly recommend it.
Mabel A.
Amo esta base tanto su cobertura, acabado, durabilidad en la piel y de fácil difuminado. Es un producto que si recommendaría definitivamente
Kandace L.
This foundation is one ofyear favorites and I've been buying it for a while now. It stays long and doesn't cause me any breakouts.
Latoya W.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
I got a tester pot for warm beige and I am in love!!! To top it off I have just seen the deals on this app so I am going to order it tonight lol. Honestly girls if you want a foundation that makes your skin look flawless then this is the one for you! I will attach pics. It feels great on my skin and is very high coverage. It will definitely be my special day or nights out foundation as I want people to be wow'd by my make up.

This stays on all day long, it comes off my chin but I constantly touch my face :( bad habit. Yes it's a tad expensive but I personally think is worth the price and I would buy it time and time again.

I will attach before and after pics with no filters so please excuse the before but this way you see the true coverage. You need this in your life!

I put on my primer and straighten half my hair to let it set and then apply my foundation and straighten the rest to let it set lol I am weird. There is no powder of anything on yet just the foundation so you can see the true outcome
Chromolish B.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
One of the best high end foundations I tried. I have normal skin which gets dry during winter. I have no acne or scar issues. This foundation gives a light-medium coverage which I love. I do not like heavy and full coverage foundations. Packaging is awesome with a pump that gives you just the right amount of product. application is flawless and natural with a sponge. I do use a brush sometimes. Lasting power is easily 5-6 hours for me. It does get a tad bit oily after a few hours but nothing to complain. I think oily skins will get very oily with this foundation. The price is quite high ($50) for the amount.
VT♡ T.
Hampshire , Aldershot
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
I adore this foundation and my skin loves it also! I would Say it’s a medium coverage and it lasts me all day at work and through the evening, I was very impressed with the girls at Bobbi brown also when they matched me for my colour, my skin can still breathe and does not feel excessively thick and cloggy would recommend this product, I have combination skin and find it hard to find foundations that suit me.
Gemma K.
Belfast
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
Unfortunately I got a shade too light in the Bobbi brown foundation so I had to add some darker foundation to match it to my skin tone. Overall I like this product it was easy to apply with a nice medium to full buildable coverage. The only reason I wouldn’t purchase again is the price I found it very expensive and other brands can give me the same look with a cheaper price tag.
Daniella M.
cambridgeshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has been my winter must as I have oily/combination skin it works well with controlling my oilyness and giving a matte finish but also working with my dry skin aswell by giving me a smooth layer over my patches.So I would definitely recommend this foundation to oily/combination skin type.
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
I have this foundation at home! I have oily skin, but i like a full coverage matte look. This doesn't seem to blend well? Any tips?
Danielle C.
Atlanta, GA
Does this make your skin greasy?
Candis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the coverage compared to Estée Lauder double wear?