BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Ola A.
Bath
Review for: Alabaster more...
I cannot find a foundation that works as well as this one on my skin!
I have an oily tea zone during the summer, however get quite dry during the winter- yet this foundation manages to stand through it all.
The foundation sits and last for a good five hour day (I don't usually wear make up longer than five hours- but i'm sure it could last up to six or seven).
If my skin is a little more oily the foundation works well with a transparent matte powder too- if you need it- however I never felt I had to powder up.
However arguably the biggest reason I love this foundation is it's shade match to my skin! Whilst most foundations seem to go on to my fair/porcelain skin fine, after only half an hour they seem to change into an orange shade which just looks terrible! This foundation goes on one perfect shade and stays that shade for the rest of the day- I would recommend this product if you are fair!
Finally- it smells divine and fresh and the packaging is so classy and makes it nice to use.
My only let down is the price tag- and as a student it is out of my budget- i'm still searching for anything as good!
Victoria C.
Grimsby
Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 is brilliant as it matches my pale skin perfectly. Shade alabaster suits me. I have combination skin - this helps keep oil at bay but doesn’t cling to dry patches. It’s an everyday winner. matte finish, medium to full buildable coverage.
Alexandra B.
Old shettleston road, Glasgow
Review for: Alabaster more...
Absolutely love this foundation!! Was bought as a gift and was very much appreciated! Love that it comes in a shade as pale as myself! It has a dewy finish with light to medium coverage but it is buildable!! I would definitely buy this foundation again!!
Charlotte C.
Preston , Lancashire
I’ve loved Bobbi Brown’s make up for as long as I’ve known so I was hoping that the foundation would be as equally as good as the other products but unfortunately I had the same problem again, it wasn’t as long lasting as suggested. As I live a busy lifestyle I need a foundation that will last the day not a couple of hours.
Chloe W.
Dagenham
Review for: Alabaster more...
This foundation smells great. Its pretty thick so requires a fair bit of buffing into the skin, but once you put the effort in, it is worth it - the finish is flawless. Normally lasts about 8 hrs on me before needing to touch up (normal skin type)Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
VT♡ T.
Aldershot , Hampshire
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I adore this foundation and my skin loves it also! I would Say it’s a medium coverage and it lasts me all day at work and through the evening, I was very impressed with the girls at Bobbi brown also when they matched me for my colour, my skin can still breathe and does not feel excessively thick and cloggy would recommend this product, I have combination skin and find it hard to find foundations that suit me.
Gemma K.
Belfast
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Unfortunately I got a shade too light in the Bobbi brown foundation so I had to add some darker foundation to match it to my skin tone. Overall I like this product it was easy to apply with a nice medium to full buildable coverage. The only reason I wouldn’t purchase again is the price I found it very expensive and other brands can give me the same look with a cheaper price tag.
Noya N.
Review for: Other more...
my shade is warm natural 4.5 - it's a nice foundation but it only looks good if you build it slowly, otherwise it just looks cakey. it has a really strong smell, but i like it & it's long lasting.
Vanessa C.
Hornchurch, Essex
Review for: Alabaster more...
Perfect match to my skin. No bright orange colour which I tend to find with other foundations that are meant to be light colours. Makes me look natural and blends well into my skin. Feels flawless and not cakey
Latoya W.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I got a tester pot for warm beige and I am in love!!! To top it off I have just seen the deals on this app so I am going to order it tonight lol. Honestly girls if you want a foundation that makes your skin look flawless then this is the one for you! I will attach pics. It feels great on my skin and is very high coverage. It will definitely be my special day or nights out foundation as I want people to be wow'd by my make up.

This stays on all day long, it comes off my chin but I constantly touch my face :( bad habit. Yes it's a tad expensive but I personally think is worth the price and I would buy it time and time again.

I will attach before and after pics with no filters so please excuse the before but this way you see the true coverage. You need this in your life!

I put on my primer and straighten half my hair to let it set and then apply my foundation and straighten the rest to let it set lol I am weird. There is no powder of anything on yet just the foundation so you can see the true outcome
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?