BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Love love loveeee Bobbi Browns foundations. I think they are the best in the market. They are so light weight and go great on. Deff recommend them to anyone
Ashlee M.
Eastaboga, AL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Ivory 1 oz more...
I like this product. I use it and it goes on smooth. I wish that it didn't make my face as oily when it is humid outside, though. Other than that it is good!
Mokahanna S.
Keller, TX
I love this foundation! It provides super coverage. I first to wear to my wedding & really loved the full , yet natural looking face I got. Highly recommend
K K.
Full coverage, long wearing, perfect smooth finish. Everything I need! Doesn't look cakey and looks just like skin. One of my favorite foundations ever.
Demory S.
Ramona, SD
love love love this foundation! my total go to! full coverage, long lasting, dewy finish! couldnt love it anymore! worth every penny! totally recommend
Danielle A.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Almond 1 oz more...
This bobby brown foundation just makes me look like a doll and I love it. It have so much coverage and makes my skin feel lighter and beautiful. 10/10
Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Cool Beige more...
I love this foundation but sometimes it rubs off. It is long lasting but it gets dry after a while.its very lightweight. It's also very easy to apply.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
Such a perfect foundation!!! It's so creamy and stays on my face all day! The fact that it has SPF is amazing too! It's so easy to apply and I love it!
Megan H.
Lexington
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. It stays on all day and still looks great at the end of the night. It blends SO well & is great for any skin type.
Cara B.
I used this foundation for about 2 years with my oily skin, and it's the best! If you are acne prone, this is probably the best Bobbi Brown product!
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Jazmine H.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product last on oil combination skin
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Becca M.
Ingersoll
Is this good for dry skin? Looking for a new foundation
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?