BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

Finally- a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky.

Why It's Different:

Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Mia F.
Southwick, MA
Very light on my face amazing coverage flawless on skin I have oily skin but it last the whole day!
Aysegul S.
I like this foundation's long lasting effect and natural finish. It also has good enough coverage.
Esmeralda S.
San Bernardino, CA
Really good foundation to wear during the the day because it has SPF the packaging is so pretty❤
Michael Ann A.
Sapulpa, OK
I love bobbi brown it's great on my skin and lasts all day. Love the way it makes my face feel
Jamie N.
I absolutely love this! Goes on smooth and little goes a long way in providing great coverage.
Carissa H.
Canton, OK
Love me some Bobbi brown but this foundation just got too oily after awhile. :( bums me out.
Heny P.
Adel, GA
I recently bought this and I'm in love with the way it feels on my face and the smell.
Allison I.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this foundation. I love that they have a shade that matches my fair complexion.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
Such a wonderful product! I love everything about it! The finish is truly amazing!
Lauren T.
Such a great foundation! Lasts all day and covers almost every imperfection!
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?