BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Samira E.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15, Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15, Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
One of my favorite foundation ever love doesn't crease long lasting wear it's not heavy at all love the finish I will definitely recommend it beautiful coverage
Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
I love this foundation but sometimes it rubs off. It is long lasting but it gets dry after a while.its very lightweight. It's also very easy to apply.
Jessica S.
edinburg
Love it! Has a good coverage than can be build up for extra coverage. I am usually oily and this foundAtion keeps a matte finish all day.
hollie f.
Love this foundation for a full coverage look. Pair it with moisturizer for the best results. It stays on all day and doesn't budge.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is terrific product! It goes on easily, matches perfectly , and stays perfect all day! It does just what I wanted it to do.
Cindy S.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
This foundation last all day and matches my skin great. I bought the shade neutral 4. Feels light and medium coverage.
Emily F.
This leaves my skin feeling super oily after only wearing for about an hour. It also creases TERRIBLY around my mouth (smile lines). The color match is pretty good but otherwise I don't recommend.
Maheen J.
This is perfect for an everyday foundation. It is dewy and has medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage. One thing I have noticed is that it leaves a flaky look to my skin.
Gulcin O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Perfect if you have really oily skin, it works so good for me although i only wear it if i have an event. It say it's medium to full coverage but i would say if you want the full coverage you have to build it up a bit and it looks amazing in pictures and my skin looks really flawless but i need to touch it up sometimes around my nose.
Hope you guys understod my review english Isn't my first languageūüėä
Lourelle D.
This product is very Dewy. It has medium coverage and leaves a nice finish. The only problem with this product is that I find I get a flash back from the camera which makes me look super white. If your'e looking for a full coverage foundation then this isn't for you. I find I like full coverage foundations better. But it is perfect for those who are looking for medium coverage and a dewy finish
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?