Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Beige more...
I have extremely dry, dehydrated skin that most foundations don't work for. I also have issues with creasing around my nose and foundations wearing off if I don't set with powder. This foundation is really beautiful, it's medium coverage, build-able, and doesn't crease at all on me. The texture is a little strange, kind of rubbery, and isn't the lightest feeling, but not too heavy. Ive tried this with and without primer, setting powder, and setting sprays, and once it's set, it doesn't move. I love that I don't have to powder anything but my under eye concealer when I use this foundation. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is it contains lavender oil, which isn't great for skin.