Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Ivory 1 oz uploaded by Ashlee M.Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Warm Ivory 1 oz uploaded by iesha j.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A lightweight gel-based foundation With a soft, flexible formula that moves with skin Contains oil absorbing powders that resist excess oil Formulated with active ingredients to draw & seal in moisture Shields skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 15... see more...

• How well does this product last on oil combination skin 2 Answers
  • I am Mac NC 42 so which shade would suit me for this Bobbi brown ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation settle into fine lines and wrinkles? 1 Answers
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is a good foundation. I love how even it goes on.
A little goes a long way. I don't like a matte finish,
thank goodness it's not. It gives you a nice dewy look.
Not like a wet look. In my opinion, there is a little glow.
I liked that. I'm fair skinned so I go towards the lighter
shades. This gives you a no makeup look. I look
Flawless when wearing this, it doesn't feel like your
wearing makeup. I will definitely buy this again. If
no one has tried Bobbi Brown cosmetics, I do
recommend this...
Leiny M.
The foundation has a medium to full coverage. The undertones are not that yellow a plus for me. I did feel my face a little dry, but this is a skin related issue. It does feel a little heavy not light weight, but I like it. It does look shiney in pictures because of the SPF, would not recomend for flas photography.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
If you are going for a no makeup look (which is in this year btw), this the Right foundation. This wouldn't give you the full coverage but at the same time you can get the no foundation feel if that what you are routing for. I usually mix two foundations to get to the perfect tone and this works just fine for me.
Alex W.
Fremont, CA
although this shade is not my shade, i love this product! amazing coverage, super light weight and doesnt appear cakey at all!! its a great foundation even though it is more on the expensive side, definitely suggest all people to try out but mostly people with oily skin.
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
This foundation is noth full coverage , if i make choice i prefer estee lauder duble wear , than this product . bobbi is good brand and i love that but this product is good and dont best
Ashlee M.
Eastaboga, AL
I like this product. I use it and it goes on smooth. I wish that it didn't make my face as oily when it is humid outside, though. Other than that it is good!
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Their whole product line is high quality and useful in many ways! Exciting to try new products
Esabel P.
How good is this product? Is it long wear does it. Cake or fade make your face oily?
Joey Y.
atlanta, GA
Loved the light application and wear of this product. Compact packaging that makes it easy to throw in my bag for the day. Even coverage, would certainly recommend the  product to others. Has a clean finish, really enjoy the wear and was long lasting.
Whitney H.
Biloxi, MS
I don't feel
Like this lasts all day at all. I have combo skin and I hated it. It separates and feels gooey after a while. There are oils in this and it makes it separate on the face as well. I was really not impressed .
Becca M.
Ingersoll
Is this good for dry skin? Looking for a new foundation
Jazmine H.
Los Angeles, CA
How well does this product last on oil combination skin
Tasha R.
What would be a good doupe for this foundation!? Because way too pricey for me. I love cheap makeup lol
Chelsea H.
Does it look cakey on top of your foundation and powder? X
Shardane B.
Montgomery, NY
I've heard so much about this foundation and would like to know if it's full coverage, whether or not it gets oily after awhile and does it transfer on clothing?