Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

Shop Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How good is this foundation for extreme dry skin? Is this full coverage one?
How is the coverage with this product?
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15 how good is this foundation for a combo skin? I’m trying to try a new foundation with full coverage.
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15!
Product Highlights
i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. in reviews
Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage.in reviews
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15 uploaded by Robin S.
I absolutely LOVE the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Weightless Foundation, I have the shade Cool Sand and it's a perfect match!!! I recommend applying this with a foundation brush. I applied it with a flat top brush and the first thing I noticed was how well it blended in and left no brush strokes or imperfections. The matte effect is something I have always wanted for a kind of softer look. It doesn't' feel heavy on your face, it actually feels like I am not really wearing anything at all. It has medium coverage. By the end of the day, it looked exactly how it was right after I first put it on. This will definitely be my go to foundation from now on. #bobbibrown #foundation #makeup #loveyourself
Al M.
Brooklyn, NY
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15 uploaded by Al M.
Great foundation! It’s my new go-to, it’s velvety and so soft! Last longer than all other foundations.The foundation is extremely light and you dont need much. I absolutely love this foundation! Matte and covers any pigmentation in one thin layer, a little goes a long way! It’s not valet and my skin actually looks like skin in comparison to other matte foundations I’ve tried.
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15 uploaded by Zuly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Beige
I love how the color beige match with my skin color, great coverage that stay all day. It’s a must in my makeup routine!
Tash S.
Montclair, NJ
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15 uploaded by Tash S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Sand
Amazing foundation .I love that this foundation comes with a pump and makes it super simple to use .The quantity is perfect in the price range and lasts for a good time .It is perfect for my skin type.
Maura K.
Huber Heights, OH
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15 uploaded by Maura K.
Review for: Warm Natural
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. I can wear this foundation all day and I do not have to worry about the becoming Cakey. The only con about this foundation is the lack of shade range. I have to mix two colors toy to get my correct shade.
Alisha A.
Kingsport, TN
This is my HG foundation! I found a perfect color match. Most importantly, it lives up to its name! I still have foundation on after a 10 hour work day and a workout at the gym.
Amber S.
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15 uploaded by Amber S.
Review for: Warm Ivory
For me this product was very nice and smooch and very natural. I love it. And it’s good for covering up.BOBBI BROWN Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15
Liztracy S.
Roslindale, MA
At first wasnt sure about product. The more I start practicing with it I started getting comfortable with it.
Mica A.
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15 uploaded by Mica A.
So, Bobbi brown is specially known for their natural-looking products, right? Let me tell you about this foundation: First of all, coverage: you can use a little (and by a little I mean, soo little) and get a natural finish, or use a little bit more and get more coverage. I personally like to blend this out with a foundation brush, but this is completely up to you. Sincerely, this foundation lasts forever. Plus, this product is so light you don't even know you are wearing it! Secondly, it smells so good! It has a floral smell, maybe lavender. Another good thing is that it is long-wear and it's got such a great packaging. It's like a frosted glass and the plastic, black top. Besides all this, the only bad thing is the price; it's so expensive! Anyway, for me, it's worth it. You can get this at Sephora. If you live in Argentina like me, you can get it at the Bobbi Brown store at Unicenter. Ps: I have more like a dry skin and acne, and this works for me and gives me no brake outs!
Karen M.
Halesite, NY
Review for: Warm Beige
This product provides excellent coverage for all day wearing. It goes on smooth and gives you a dewy look. Looks natural and lasts all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanesa A.
Las Vegas
il y a un an
Majo O. il y a 7 mois
Super good,it leaves a beautiful finish ,i know that today we woman look for base with a super good coverage so I recommend this, I know you will like it you can combined it ,even combined it will leave you beautiful finish...
Vanesa A.
Las Vegas
il y a un an
Ina D. il y a 7 mois
Bobby brown foundation actually is pretty good. Covers all and it's not heavy feeling.