BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
  • "It provides 12 hour wear and thats such a great thing if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "i have very oily skin and most make up comes off pretty quickly, but i can wear this foundation all day and it still looks good. " in 1 review
  • "Although it gives medium leaning towards full rather than light coverage on the first layer, once that layer has dried you can add more for a fuller coverage." in 1 review
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Longlasting, medium to high coverage foundation. It's a good foundation but definitely not my favorite one. It provides great coverage, and it's really long-lasting--doesn't requite much, if any, touch ups, which is great for night-outs. However, because it contains SPF, it will have flash-backs (white casts) in flash photography, which is really disappointing since the wear time is ideal for night-outs. Also, another downside for this is that it's quite thick and dry, so on my combination skin, it tends to cling on dry patches and doesn't blend out as well on dry areas. I would probably not repurchase this and would not recommend this.
Cortney S.
This is my Holy Grail foundation. I have combination to dry skin and this leaves a smooth semi-satin finishes and lasts all day. It's best applied (for me) with a beauty blender. When I tried a foundation brush it didn't go too well and was streaky and patchy. But other than that, it's a great medium to full coverage foundation. I wear the shade alabaster and it's a perfect match for my very fair neutral skintone.
RD L.
Advance, NC
This foundation is a fuller coverage option that is very oil based and thicker. It actually goes on the skin pretty well. This foundation has an overwhelming lavender oil scent which I don't mind but I have read multiple articles that talk about the negative aspects of putting lavender oil on your face. For the price, there are better options for fuller coverage foundations on the market. I returned this product.
Stephanie Y.
Tacoma, WA
I love Bobbi Brown products. I don't have oily skin. However this formulation is supposed to be for normal to oily. Plus states it is moisturizing. I found for me it was very drying. My skin just doesn't get oily enough for this formula. I would recommend it for someone that is looking for a good foundation for oily skin. I would not buy for myself again.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is my foundation now. I absolutely love it. I have oily skin and the wear on this foundation is amazing. Super Long lasting, great feel to the skin, smooth and rich in ingredients. This leaves my face flawless. Highly recommend to meet with a Bobbi brown make up artist to pick your correct shade and get you on this foundation. AMAZING.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I do like the foundation a lot for the amount of times that I have tried it. For me, I have to layer it because it's a very light coverage oh my skin but once applied it looks beautiful on!! Makes me skin look clear and smooth. A little on the pricer side but if you like a lighter coverage you would love this.
roby d.
Advance, NC
This looked great on my skin the first couple times wearing it, but after a while started to look unattractive. This foundation smells like lavender oil, which doesn't bother me, but I have read where lavender oil isn't great for skin. This is expensive and I do not think it is worth the high price.
Jessica D.
Pontiac, MI
I love this brand! The whole Bobbi brown line I've never had a problem with. My skin tone is like a ivory and kinda oily. Compared to other products I've used this is one I definitely reach for. It has that Photoshop look. Not cakey at all. I would definitely recommend to others.
Arlinda G.
I truly enjoy using this product because it looks like actual skin.
I like applying it with my fingers more than anything. With every other tool I use it just doesn't go on right.
So when I'm using this foundation I just clean my hands really well and apply my foundation.
Katie G.
Portland, OR
I love this foundation for the way it lasts throughout long days at the office. Definitely true to its name! Coverage is medium to full but easy to sheer out if you prefer. To me, Bobbi Brown products are always worth the extra money, and her foundations are no exception.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this worth the money??
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage? Also how well does the color match?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new foundation and I have never tried Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations break me out is this one good for sensitive and oily skin?
Natalia J.
Ive seen this product before but I'm normal to oily skin. Do you recommend this for oily skin ? Whats the consistency?
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
I have been looking for a good foundation lately. I either get one that makes my skin too oily or too dry. Is this product super oily?