• BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation Warm Almond
  • BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation Natural Tan

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Your can't-live-without, long-wearing liquid foundation—in a fuss-free compact. Perfectly matched to skin tone and texture, this formula never looks fake or makeup-y, just like smooth, even skin.

Who It's For:

Anyone who wants a medium to full coverage oil-free foundation that lasts for up to 12 hours (even in the most humid conditions).

Why It's Different:

A special film former provides flexible coverage that feels like skin. Plus, it's completely portable, with a hidden sponge applicator right in the compact so you look polished wherever you go.

How To Use:

For a flawless finish, we recommend using an oil-free moisturizer to prep skin. To avoid adding extra oil from your fingers when applying foundation, use a brush or sponge to even out skin.

• Everyone says not to use to sponge it comes with, so what...1 Answers
  • Does this blend to powder or is it a liquid texture like ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?2 Answers
Maggie R.
I bought this from Bobbi Brown several years ago.  I had been wearing mineral sunscreens but my skin was becoming very dry and I needed to find something a little more moisturizing. Bobbi's alabaster colored foundations are a beautiful match and this foundation was very nice. The product wasn't quite moisturizing enough so I switched to Bobbi's amazing cream stick foundation.  BOBBI BROWN Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation
mckenzie C.
Austin
This is a great finishing powder! It goes on so light but keeps you makeup in place all day. It does a great job of hiding shine. I live in Texas where it is humid and I'm constantly getting to warm I just apply some of this to my T zone and I'm set for at least half the day depending on how long I am outside for. It's a good size product for your purse and the applicator it comes with actually is decent. Which I feel most compact powders applicators do not work very well.
Valerie C.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Warm Natural more...
I love this foundation. It doesn't make me break out and is great to use. I love using this product and think it does it's job very well. I love everything about it and it makes my skin smooth ! Recommend to anyone
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
Matte finish, buildable, oil free, long lasting. I always seem to go back to this foundation. It's moisturizing but non-oily. I can use it as my day to day make up or for special occasion when I need full coverage. Great price great product!
Kayla H.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product, it has a wide variety of skin tones! It lasts all day even into the night depending on your level of activity, and maybe with a little blotting, but not much. It has a matte finish, so it is good for most if not all skin types! I would suggest it time and time again!
Mony M.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
It's really hard for me to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. It's like putting butter on your skin! It goes on really smooth and has a soft finish. It's a little pricy, but well worth the spend. All in all I'm very satisfied with my purchase :)
Nyesha C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Sand more...
Long lasting wear. Great for my skin, not drying nor ashy looking. A bit on the expensive side, bit still worth the purchase. I would ask that they improve the variety of shades offered, however I would purchase again.
Mia G.
this foundation is so amazing!! it has the amount of coverage i need. and it doesnt look cakey at all!! its very easy to use and so met my expectations!!(: i would buy this again if i run out which i probably will(:
Kristin G.
I love this foundation all year long. I have oily skin and this foundation is my best friend during hot summer days of California. I am not a big fan of using primer on daily basis unless I am going to a special occasion. I use this foundation for everyday use at work. I don't do/like touch-ups unless I look like a greasy fry pan. This product doesn't move, melt or make me greasy. What else I can ask for!!
It does smells like lavender, I am not allergic to fragrance or essential oil and personally I love lavender smell. The smell goes away shortly after you apply the product but if you are allergic to lavender then you might wanna try other BB foundations.
I am in the color 5.0, which is around NC40 or NC 42 in Mac. I must say 5.0 matches me perfectly. Bobbi Brown foundations are the only foundation that work seamlessly with my yellow/golden undertone. Every other makeup( few exceptions) brand either makes me look like a banana or a brick.
Mody S.
Review for: Natural Tan more...
This is so complementing to my skin and amazingly finishes my makeup look. I love how easy it is to apply and how long it last. I feel this product doesn’t need any improvement, I would definitely buy this product again.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this worth the price?
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this blend to powder or is it a liquid texture like a cake foundation?
Markela H.