Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Pink Sparkle 0.9 g Travel Size

Manufacturer: Shade, define, smoke up, and highlight your eyes with this do-it-all eyeshadow formula. It glides onto lids tug-free, then dries down to a flexible, waterproof finish that stays put all day. Choose from subtle to eye-opening shades that last for up to eight hours without creasing, flaking, or fading.

A long wear eye shadow cream stick; Color - Pink Sparkle; Travel Size; 0.9 GRAMS; Unboxed Item

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Pink Sparkle 0.9 g Travel Size!
Can you believe that in two seconds I have a proffesionally made eye shadow??? I even apply it with my fingers. Easy to use and looks amazing on the eye. It is perfection
New Castle, DE
I’m a huge Bobbi Brown fan. This is such a gorgeous product. The pigment is amazing and I love how easily it applies. It is the perfect daytime eyeshadow and can be built up to a sophisticated evening look! Do yourself a favour and buy this product, it will make your day to day makeup routine effortless and stylish!
It is one of the best illuminators I have tried, it is neither too pasty nor too creamy, it is perfect in every way, the compact packaging is ideal for traveling, in the bag etc.
tbilisi
This cream eyeshadow stick is for me great eyeshadow base. It brightens up my eyes immediately! I am applying it like a eyeliner and than blending it with my finger. I even use this to highlight underneath my brow bone, it's totally lifts the eye.
It’s nice for travel Because it have a nice package but it it’s creamy for me..it’s my first time using this product. They could improve this product for mixed skin
Toronto
As someone who is horrific with shadows and blending. This product makes it super easy to do a solid colour on the lid. Goes on very smooth and also lasts a really long time! Would for sure purchase again!
Grande Cache
I love this brand and the size is super handy. It does wear for a long time so I think it’s a convenient thing to have on hand with spring in the air
Super cute for neutral makeup looks. Perfect is you want something a bit different but not too out of your comfort zone and great for beginners.
Amazing product😍. Loving since the day I bought it. This is a pocket friendly product to give you a shimmer on your face whenever you need it
I have been using this as an highlighter and It looks like you have a glowing skin when you apply it as an highlighter. Performs perfectly!

Looking for your answer?