MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerBobbi Brown
Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Pink Sparkle 09 g Travel Size

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Pink Sparkle 0.9 g Travel Size

Manufacturer: Shade, define, smoke up, and highlight your eyes with this do-it-all eyeshadow formula. It glides onto lids tug-free, then dries down to a flexible, waterproof finish that stays put all day. Choose from subtle to eye-opening shades that last for up to eight hours without creasing, flaking, or fading.

A long wear eye shadow cream stick; Color - Pink Sparkle; Travel Size; 0.9 GRAMS; Unboxed Item

Is this easy to use for beginners?
Are the colours vibrant?
What is the best way to use this?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Pink Sparkle 0.9 g Travel Size!
Shaina C.
I love these shadow sticks I even use them on my cheek they’re absolutely gorgeous. This color in particular is so beautiful and can be used on your cheek eyes and lips gives me a 90s pinkish blue frosty vibe
Dhara P.
Champaign
I love this for applying to the inner corners of my eyes. Very quick and easy to use and makes my eyes look bigger and brighter
Ally G.
1,427 reviews
Oh my effin gawd!!! New holy grail product. The color.ia GORGEOUS, lasts ALL day long, new smudging smearing flaking or sticking. This is a goddess product and a new makeup routine staple for me. I cannot stress enough how amazing it is. Try it! Would love to try more from her line!
Gen C.
Raleigh, NC
Love this for an everyday soft shimmer on the eyelids. I also use it in the inner corners of my eyes sometimes when I do a neutral eye look and it acts as an instant brighter for me.
Kirsty O.
OMG !!! This is super awesome !!!! It is small you can carry it with you in your purse, just in case to touch up. Super easy to use, and its texture is creamy. I recommend that you use basic colors to try, that for a perfect quick makeup.
Tina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are very quick and easy to use especially when you're on the rush. You can apply it all over, inner corners of the eyes or as a base for your other eyeshadows. Super long lasting and budge proof once they set. Also easy to blend once you apply it to your eyelids.
Diosmary S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Cute, I loved this product, the pigmentation is excellent and the color is super beautiful. Super recommended, excellent product
Fernanda P.
1140 Laurie avenue
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this because it gives a lot of shine to your eyes and it looks really beautiful, I am very happy with this
Lily R.
Charlotte, NC
A cream eye shadow stick is a great thing to have in your makeup bag!! So easy and quick to apply!
Ashleigh W.
Chapin, SC
I have been obsessed with Bobbi Brown long wear cream shadow stick for years. The formulation does not crease and it’s so easy to build with different color sticks or even layer powder on top. They swipe on beautifully without tugging on your eyelid and they last all day.