Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Pink Sparkle 0.9 g Travel Size

Manufacturer: Shade, define, smoke up, and highlight your eyes with this do-it-all eyeshadow formula. It glides onto lids tug-free, then dries down to a flexible, waterproof finish that stays put all day. Choose from subtle to eye-opening shades that last for up to eight hours without creasing, flaking, or fading.

A long wear eye shadow cream stick; Color - Pink Sparkle; Travel Size; 0.9 GRAMS; Unboxed Item

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Pink Sparkle 0.9 g Travel Size!
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick Pink Sparkle 0.9 g Travel Size uploaded by Esmerald P.
hermoso empaque y fácil de usar además que rinde demasiado,, en cuanto al producto; es cremoso pero al momento de usarlo y dejarlo por unos segundos , seca y dura por varias horas me encanta usarla como sombra o como prebase 🥰 porque cuando lo uso como pre-base hace que mis sombre sean más fácil de difuminar y además que pigmentan mejor además que me duran más 😉
Hawthorne
I absolutely loved the product it went on so smoothly and it had great pigment. The packaging was great it did not feel inexpensive at all. I feel like there could be more product but it's still great. I would highly recommend this product and it's great for all skin tones.
Naperville
If you buy this product, you will definitely need a primer because they do tend to crease. If you are oily around the eyelids you might have trouble with this product because it is creamy. Strongly recommend purchasing an eye primer with this product!
Buffalo
Super pigmented and glides on super smooth and evenly, the lasting hold holds it above its competitors. The price point can be lowered. The formula is a bit too smooth so you can go through it a little faster then normal but would still recommend !!!
Melrose park , IL
This was my favorite I used it as highlight and a eyeshadow or a natural makeup look. Super easy, smooth. BRIGHT amazing product the price is with it!!! I really recommend all my friends family to use this product because of how amazing it is.
I love Bobbi Brown long wearing shadow. It is so easy to use and so convenient. Unlike a palette that has multiple colors and requires a brush, this shadow stick is perfect when you need to throw it in your purse. The color stays on all day.
N Hollywood, CA
Love these. I have 7 colors and love them all. They go on well and stay on until I am ready to remove. I no longer use a primer, it's just not necessary. These stay on so well. The color saturation is just enough and you can control it.
Lexington
Love these eye shadow sticks.  They are great,  easy to use, blend very well. Packaging is good.  Nothing out of the ordinary. More product in container would be nice. It is better than many others. Highly recommend.
This cream shadow stick was super cute and smooth. I love the color. But! This just does not stay on your eyelids no matter how much primer you use. It glides like butter but that also makes it challenging to get is on evenly.
columbia
Great color but creases within minutes of application even after setting it. A lot of product but also dried out before I could use it all [product:bobbi-brown-long-wear-cream-shadow-stick-pink-sparkle-0.9-g-travel-size]

Looking for your answer?