BOBBI BROWN Long -Wear Cream Shadow Stick GOLDEN BRONZE 9

Effortless and high impact-that's the essence of NEW Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick. This do-it-all formula glides on tug-free and can be used to shade, define, smoke up and highlight eyes. In subtle to eye-popping shades that last for up to 8 hours...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Long -Wear Cream Shadow Stick GOLDEN BRONZE 9!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoMelbourne
This was the first product that I purchased from Bobbi Brown. For a shadow stick, it met all my expectations. It is very long lasting and has great pigment. I didn't buy it from the Bobbi Brown store I brought it from Mecca Maxima. I wouldn't buy it again in the same shade because of how long the stick lasts, however, I would purchase another in a different colour. You definitely get value for money with this product.